Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-27-2014, 06:27 PM

The Beta had been absent lately, something he was not proud of in the least. Thoughts of Guinevere had plagued his mind the past couple of weeks, driving him to a state of insomnia and restless legs. He ended up walking across the borders with no goal in mind. All he could do was walk and breathe, walk and breathe. The boy needed a break and he knew what to do.
After another sleepless night without his tender-hearted dame at his side, Dhiren rose to the dawn with a loud yawn. It dawned on him that he hadn't seen his new baby sister yet, nor had he spent time with his mother. After a quick dip in the river beside his den, he woke up and headed over to where she was staying. Her former den had been abandoned, used for herb storage by the Ludicael Healers. The directions were simple, and in no time he arrived at the entrance of her new home.
His black head peeked in, silver and gold eyes checking around for her pretty white frame. Newborn scent mixed with milk reached his nose and he pulled back from the sudden nostalgia that hit. After coughing a bit of it out of his sinuses, he turned his head back towards the darkened opening and gently called out, "Mama? Arivae? Are you two here?"

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-28-2014, 02:46 PM

She?d lay quietly with Arivae at her side, the little girl was sleeping soundly. Her form had grown considerably since birth, and it would be no time before she started eating solid foods. Song would smile as she tried to enjoy the time she had with her while she was small. The tiny girl relied solely on her for now, but it would not be like that for very much longer. She?d nuzzle her tiny bundle as another of her once tiny bundles slipped his head into their den. ?Dhiren, hello my love.? She?d say in a hushed voice, removing her muzzle from Arivae?s form, ?Shh.. your sister is sleeping.? She?d smile as she welcomed her son into the den. There?s much I need to speak to you about, I?m glad you?ve come to me.?

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM

His face broke out into a soft smile, something that had been missing for a good while. He pushed all of his bad thoughts from his mind as he entered the sanctity of his mother's home. His eyes looked down to his little sister, who was sleeping peacefully next to their mother's side. Love built up in his chest and a tender sigh escaped from his lips. Arivae was indeed a surprising miracle.
After getting comfortable across from his mother, Dhiren stretched out his front paws and met her bi-colored gaze. "What must you discuss with me, Mama? I didn't know my presence was needed for such a thing."

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-28-2014, 03:16 PM

She loved seeing her oldest son, her miracle child. He?d be born in a wild storm and had survived and thrived even as he grew older. She couldn?t be prouder of him or how he?d grown, he was respectable and loyal and just wonderful. She could see the love he had in his bicolored gaze for the little girl at her side, and she knew there was a protectiveness within him that would not be easily broken. He would surely make a wonderful fair leader. He?d let himself get comfortable, and would then continue his words, curious about what it was she?d wanted him for. She?d not planned on making such drastic changes so quickly, but she felt Dhiren needed something to occupy his mind. ?Do you remember when I made you my heir? Well, I?ve been thinking it might be time to have you take the next step.?

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-28-2014, 03:26 PM

Dhiren had his ears perked forward, ready to hear what his mother had to say. Ever since he had gotten over the jealousy in his stomach from his mother's second litter, he was more endearing and respectful towards her. Now, as she told him her plans, it would be a moment that changed his life. Slowly, it dawned on him that she was speaking of him being in charge.
His lean frame froze, eyes glazing over as he imagined all of his family being around him while he wore a crown of glory. He could see puppies belonging to his family racing everywhere, enjoying time spent with each other. Everything was positive in light and his wolves were happy to see him in such a position. Dhiren then blinked, backed out of his thoughts, and stirred. "Mother," he said, formal tones taking over, "you want me to become your predecessor?"

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-02-2014, 11:24 AM

She was so proud of her eldest son, and she hoped he was up to the challenge she?d brought before him. He would let himself guess at her motives, his form would freeze as he looked at her alarmed. She would watch him blink as his words would slip from his lips, obviously stunned. He?d straighten up saying what he thought, to be her heir? Well he?d had that position before, ?Dhiren, I want you to be alpha with me.? He wouldn?t just be the one to take over the pack, he would rule the pack. His form would be an odd monument to Cherokee?s form that had once stood at her side. The memory would almost distract her from her son, who she would trust 10,000 times more than his father.

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-02-2014, 11:32 AM

A smile broke out across his face, all negative thoughts of the present pushed from the light. The future he saw was a bright one, and he hoped to bring his beloved Ludicael through the invisible gates to such a time. His tail thumped against the cool earth, creating small waves of wind to hit Song and his sleeping sister. Dhiren's eyes shimmered and he gave a very soft whine. He had dreamed of such a thing since puppyhood. Hell, he even talked with Jupiter as a pup about ruling one day! Who knew it would actually happen.
The almost perfect carbon copy of Cherokee nodded his head, white and black ears perking in excitement. "Mama, of course I will," he said, deep tones laced with an eager drive that hadn't been there before. "Teach me everything I know, let me be the one to hold the reins." A slight change in his features became obvious as he then asked in a shocked whisper, "What if our pack doesn't want me to be Alpha?"

Talk like this