Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-21-2015, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 10:50 PM by Ravine.)

The man had spent a couple of hours trying to find the perfect spot for he and Akemi to have a night to themselves. He took another hour to hunt down and kill a couple rabits before lifting his muzzle to the sky to call for his best friend and wife. He hoped that she wouldnt take too lo by as he had planned for her to get there in time to watch the sun set while they ate dinner together.

As he sat there waiting for her, Ravine was trying to decide if it was too much or not enough. He had never been with anyone before so he had no idea how to take his mate out in a date. The more he thought about it the more nervous he would get that she wouldnt even want to watch the sunset with him. That she might even think it was a dumb idea, but it was too late as he had already called for her.

Speech,

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-22-2015, 10:24 PM

Leo had just settled into his den with Svetlana for the night when a howl caught his attention. His brows pulled together as he listened. It wasn't directed toward him, it wasn't a voice he recognized, and it sounded much too close to be outside of his lands. It did not sound like it had any malicious intent, but... he just couldn't let it go unnoticed. He pressed a kiss to Svet's cheek with a whisper that he would be right back before slipping out into the evening air.

He moved quickly toward where the call had come from and as he got closer he noticed the strange wolf's scent- more than that whoever it was had most certainly crossed the border and not just by a little bit. He bristled a bit at the thought, but upon second inspection he realized the scent of his sister's pack mingled among the man's scent. He kept his temper in check because of that, but only because of that.

He quickly spotted the dark colored man in the slowly fading light. He seemed to be settled in for the night, and calling for someone to join him as well on top of it! "I do hope you've saved some dinner for me," he commented, sarcasm dripping from his tone. "I strongly suggest you leave my pack lands now. If you have some business here you can wait at the border like anyone else. Be glad you are a member of my sister's pack or I wouldn't be so polite."

"Talk" "You" Think

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-22-2015, 11:22 PM

The man hadn't been waiting there long when anothers voice would startle him as it wasnt the wolf he had called for. In fact, he had never even heard this mans voice before. Combine that with the fact that the other wolf didnt sound very happy and you had a bkack and white wolf practically jumping out of his own skin.

Though Ravine had been with a pack for a while now, it didnt take away his fear of unknown creatures. He had been alone far too long for that to just disappear, he only hid it better when it wasnt a surprise to him. This was most definitely a surprise as when he jumped and tried to turn around, the man found himself tripping over the dead rabbit at his feet only to find himself laying on the ground facing the alpha of another pack.

Quickly Ravine would scamble to his paws so he could bow to the younger wolf. Afraid to look him in the eye, aqua gaze would instead look shamefully on the ground in front of the other Alpha's paws. Though terrified of Arian's anger and Akemi's disappoint in him the Sonticus wolf had listened to to the others words. "I am so sorry, I did not intentionally cross your boarders. I was so focused on what I was doing that I didnt realized I had trespassed."

He would slowly back up only to trip over the other rabbit. "I had no intention or interest in offending you, or your pack...I was only trying to have a date night with my wife and forgot to pay attention to where I was going." he would recover once more from his ungracefull stumble "The rabbits are yours, ill do better to pay attention in the future" he would say as he continued to slowly back away with fear etched all over his features

Speech,

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-23-2015, 09:50 AM

Leo watched the man carefully as he quickly got to his paws and bowed down in front of him as he started spewing apologies. The slightest smile touched his muzzle as he watched the man trip over his own rabbit as he tried to back away. The gesture of giving him the rabbits he had caught was a nice one, but Leo soon realized that he was plenty sorry enough without giving up his dinner as well. Leo chuckled softly and shook his head. "No no, that's quite alright. Take your dinner and go back to your wife. I can appreciate a man trying to do something nice for his mate." He smiled a little and gave the man one last half-joking glare. "But be more careful in the future! Not all alphas are nearly as understanding or kind as me." He chuckled again and waited long enough to make sure the man went back on his way across the border before turning around to head back to his own fiance. A date night sounded nice actually. Perhaps he should set up something like that for Svet.

"Talk" "You" Think