Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-27-2014, 03:50 PM

He?d drag his new pet back to where his family was staying, though the going was slow and he was quite sure that someone would come to meet him as he thought of where to take the malnourished feline. He?d straddled the cat for most of the journey, the swamp claiming the color of he and the boy as the two of them were drug from the swamp. He?d struggled a bit nearer the end of the journey, but Scorpion was a fit wolf. This cub was no bigger than some prey he?d drag back for the littler ones. He?d drop the cub as his tongue lolled out of his mouth and he panted in the summer heat. "I?m a wolf kid. My father named me Scorpion." He?d take in a breath as his gaze headed off towards the place he currently called home. They could wait here for a moment.

"Speech"

Atka

Loner
Juvenile

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-27-2014, 04:14 PM

Atka

She shouldn't have been so far from the den by herself. She didn't even have her larger siblings with her let alone her mother, but she'd seen her father leave from the mouth of the den and once she'd managed to sneak out into the unfamiliar area outside the den she'd been determined to follow his scent, so determined that she didn't even stop to gaze about her with either awe or fear at her first real experience at the world. With her short puppy legs the going was slow but she was very stubborn. She didn't even stop when she'd passed the far point of what she might have judged to be allowable, just kept stalking forward with her nose pressed to the dirt until she'd gotten to the point that the scent was too cold for her inexperienced nose to distinguish from even older scents - which wasn't actually that far. Then, she sat down to wait.

In far less time than she'd been expecting - it had taken her longer than she'd thought escaping the den and then walking this far - her father's form came into view dragging something. Food? Her black-tipped tail gave a single wiggle. She was too young to eat meat for herself but she was able to eat the mushed up stuff her parents sometimes disgorged for her, and she'd nibbled at what Revenge and Mercy got though mostly she was still too small for it. Still it was exciting.

She moved forward to greet him when he stopped to drop the bundle, tail wagging politely. "H'lo fatha," she spoke in her tiny, piping voice. "Wat'oo brought?" She leaned forward to sniff the much-larger stripey thing curiously.

Virt�

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2014, 12:35 PM

As soon as his newfound father would touch his scruff and lift the starved child, he would instinctually coil up into a compact ball of striped fur, his frail body swinging from his jaws whilst he was carried to his new home. He did not know he was a pet or even a toy of his adoptive father, but none matter now. He would be placed onto the ground, and already there was a curious puppy coming up to sniff him. "Are you all wolves? I don't see or smell any other cats like me, Dad." The word 'Dad' came off his lips cracked, broken in sound and taste. It tasted bitter and it took some time to release the word. Perhaps it was his real father who had abandoned him, not his mother... It had been so long ago, that he couldn't remember... and he couldn't even remember his own name. A small child would bound up to the striped boy, as he would initiate his own period of curiousity. "I'm a tiger... My name is..." He would cut himself off abruptly, thinking of a name to call himself. Crap. He didn't even have a name, did he? Silently he would search Scorpion's face for a name, feeble words coming from inky lips. "I don't think I have a name... not one that I can remember..."

""

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 12:50 PM

The scent of Scorpion crossed her nose, her tail wagging behind her as she walked back to the den. She had wandered off to pick out some food for the pups, being as she now had more mouths to feed. It seemed like she was the new pup hoarder, which made her giggle. Yes, if it went on the way it did, her and Scorpion would have their own little army of pups to fight for them. Picking up her pace to a trot, she came up to a stop beside Atka, their newest little edition. Well, at lease she had been. Purple eyes froze on the little cub that looked up at Scorpion, saying that he didn't have a name. Blinking several times, her gaze roamed up to the large male, who seemed all too content with himself. "What is this?" She whispered, gently pulling the white and black girl away from the stripped cub. She let out a soft growl, putting her paws on either side of Atka. She didn't know where the others were, but right now she was more concerned about this young, wild cat eating her babies. Why would Scorpion endanger them like that? Othello tossed a glare his way, her hackles raising slightly. She needed to put a collar on that male of something.

"Scorpion's Speech"
"Othello's Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-30-2014, 07:05 PM

Atka would appear as he dropped the thin feline, the boy would ask about other cats. Like him. Scorpion would nod his head, "All wolves. Like you are now." There was no room to negotiate, he was now Scorpion?s responsibility and he would act as such. It would be best for him to forget about like before he was a wolf. It would do him no good. "Hello, Atka. I?ve brought you another brother." Then Othello was there, shooing the white she wolf from the striped boy. He?d smirk slightly, she was a perfect caretaker for his children. "Your new son, Virtu." He?d nuzzle the little cub encouragingly, nudging him forward in the process. He?d answer the boy?s question and Othello?s at the same time. This was his son, and he would be keeping him just as close as his three other offspring. "He?s starving, and is in need of a family."

"Speech"