gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-24-2015, 02:58 AM
He was doing it. Albeit with gritted teeth and a heavy resentment at what he was going to do, but he had no choice. It was more for his children then himself, and it wouldn't hurt...he was fairly pissed with her for going back on her word, or so he felt, but in the end at least one thing she proved right. Going after Threar had been successful, but at what cost? It wasn't the unknown and potential enemies he had made, but he was more fearing for his new children. They couldn't protect themselves, especially his blind child...he needed to come to terms and put it behind him for now. Whether Arian felt the same, well he would find out.

Stopping at her borders instead of waltzing in like the jerk he usually was, he called for the Alphess. He wondered if Arian was still the same, she had appeared like a doormat before, walked all over and scared of everything. Had he even changed her at all since he left? He only wondered. It was about noon now, the man waiting a good while as he debated turning back before regretting his decision. But alas, he would remember it was for his children. Tilting his head back then, he would call for her and wait.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2015, 03:11 AM

With a Capital T

Arian couldn't lie, she had been foolish in the past. Yet a scowl strewn itself on her face, with what had happened she couldn't help but to feel that way. The time to move was getting close, Sin undoubtedly had helped save Allen. Though the details scarce at the current time seeing as she had left in a rage too quickly to even speak too much with Sin. Yes, she had made a mistake, that was just it. Whether he could cough it up to realize that it was not her intention on betraying him was his own. However, to come to her borders, was something she didn't expect.

Letting her fur relax, she tried not to seem.... as angry. She was more aware than anyone about the state of Sin's children. Two of them... were rather delicate. One blind, the other simply estrange and out of this worlds mind. Her crystal blue eyes were filled with a rage, but it was simple and not directed at him. The air around her filled with a different kind of feeling. Was that.... supremacy? Regardless she stood in front of Sin, her face falling out neutral. "Sin. What brings you to Sonticus borders?" she asked simply. No more, no more would she dodge around words. Valentine had already ticked her off about that. She was no child.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-24-2015, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 03:24 AM by Sin.)
Anger was clear in her eyes as she approached, his own narrowed slightly at her wondering if the anger was for him, or someone else. He hadn't really done anything to piss her off, or so he thought. In fact, he probably could have tried to take her pack right out from under her paws, but the only thing stopping him were her new children at the time that he knew about, and perhaps even to see if she would change herself into a stronger individual. At least she didn't have her tail between her legs...that was something.

"Arian. You seem flustered. Someone get under your skin again? Or are you upset we moved in next door?" He would choose to comment on that instead of responding to her initial question, of course there was a reason he was here...but curiosity about her ever shifting mood would be his top interest now.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2015, 03:36 AM

With a Capital T

Of course, he would make a cocky comment like that. Though he could no longer get underneath her skin. She wasn't afraid of him anymore, in fact she felt confident enough that she could defend her pack against him. The woman leaned against her back though, head moving back as her ears twitched. Since when did he get so interested in her personal life. She did suppose in the past she would have just told him too. "It's nothing to do with you Sin. But I assure you I am not flustered because of you." Arian said. As she stood tall, her paws spreading into the terrain. No longer would she be looked down upon, and she would be smarter with her words. Let alone she would probably never cross Sin again with new gained intelligence.

"What do you need Sin?" Arian would ask again. He better speak quick, or she would be leaving him here. If he actually needed something, Arian like Valentine was ready to let water be underneath the bridge. Yet, too many males had seemed to get it through their thick skulls. They were too prideful of what was between their legs or so it seemed. One thing she wasn't expecting though, was Sin to ask for her help. So she would wait.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Well well well, she looked quite confident. He wondered what made her this way. Perhaps he had a hand in it, perhaps not. He was curious about it, but for now he'd merely grin as she claimed he had nothing to do with it. But someone had, and he had a good idea of who it might be. Had Valentine come waltzing over to bother her again? He only wondered.

"As a neighbor, I was only concerned." His voice took a slight mocking tone, right. Like he was ever really concerned for others except for his own family. "Actually, I came to see where we stand. Since we're living so close together now. I didn't see you at the challenge, but if you couldn't tell already I walked away with my prize...not that Threar had even tried to fight."

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2015, 06:36 PM

With a Capital T

Arian would take the time to listen to Sin. Was he looking to make buddy buddy with her just because of how close they were. Little did he know at the moment they'd be moving again. Though, the more she relaxed, the more her brain was moving through things. She had saved his wife and children, did that count for anything? Especially with how one of them was blind, he could have died at birth if he wasn't lucky. "And you took Veronica plains, no doubt Abaven, and Surreal are on your case." she stated. "I did tell you threar was rather quiet didn't I?" Arian raised a brow. She let down a sigh and sat down, if he needed help she would have to be careful about it.

"Speak fast, me and my pack are moving again. And no I won't tell you where, you can find that out later." so they would no longer be neighbors. Arian would move her pack next to Fiori. Then she would feel more safe, work on making Sonticus strong again. Or for the first time, whichever that was. Either way, she refused to let them crumble underneath those who thought they could step all over their pride.

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-26-2015, 03:19 AM
Brows quirked at the mention of his taking the Plains, so Abaven was pissed at him about threar...that was a given, but this new information about another apparently upset with him..well, what a surprise. "Oh? Surreal hm? Someone you know apparently...let me guess, someone I've never met is upset with me and out for my blood?" It was amusing really, he'd never heard of this Surreal, and yet Arian was implying that this said person was on his case too. That was interesting news...he sneered then, his calm facade dwindling. He would not be playing Arian's games again. Did she think him a fool?

"If I recall...you were the one that told me to go after them, perhaps because you wanted to save your own skin you betrayed one of the most 'beloved' packs it seems." Rumbling laughter would shake his form, oh how childish she was still. "I care not where you go, but perhaps...others might. How would they feel if I told them what you did, Arian? That it was because of you threar no longer stands?" Amber gaze bore into her, a hint of threat in his voice. She was so concerned about herself...saving her own skin and throwing others under the bus to do it. What did that tell him? He wasn't afraid of a loner who had beef with him, not when the woman hadn't come seeking him out for one. And secondly, he didn't care. Wolves all over could hate him however much they wanted, in the end, they would make their own mistakes.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2015, 03:02 PM

With a Capital T

The more she heard him talk, the more she became unamused. She sighed, lowering her head before bringing up her good back foot and scratching behind her ear. That blackmail did seem rough, but, she knew she would always be able to claim he was lying. Of course Leo knew, and Sin. Though the fact was, just because she spewed a few words from her mouth, she could have easily said Yfir or one of the other packs was good for the picking and he probably still would have gone to Threar. "I wasn't the only one who said it, Amachi did too. I could always spout you a liar, they would believe my word over yours." she believed that, so there was no lies in her voice.

"What will if take to get you to leave me the fuck alone Sin." she hissed out the words. "Why don't you fight me right here right now and we barter something. If you win, well what do you want and if I win I won't even think about touching you or your loved ones. I can hide secrets, devilish ones." the back of her mind thought of all the previous things she had done. Well, being a slave probably was more fun for her than Vereux because she actually did as she was told.

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 06:28 PM

Her words brought straight laughter to him. Echoing around them. Did she really believe that? "That is precious...you think you can get away with it do you? Last I recall, you don't have many friends in the packs around you besides your own kin. And amachi? Are you throwing her under too because she decided I was the strongest to follow? You're so naive dear girl." She had fucked with the wrong man. And she would learn to regret it soon enough. He sneered at the lame woman before him, and like many before him, wondered how she had a pack to begin with. Perhaps it was wiser to pry the crown from her head...show her the mistakes she had made, ruining the lives of others to achieve it.

Her next words brought out more laughter, did she think he was afraid of her trying to harm his family? She was a coward. "I don't care what secrets you have, Wench! You've fucked with the wrong man. And frankly, you won't be getting away with it anytime soon. It is your family whose safety you should fear...and come to think of it, Hellstrom could use more slaves. Are you confident you can best me in a fight? Because I'm itching to 'barter' for the life of one of your precious loved ones...perhaps the big fluffy woman...Avalon was it? Or maybe your blessed little mate...what will it be? I've no time for your games." If she wanted to play a game of chess, she was in for a surprise.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2015, 12:44 PM

With a Capital T

How dense could the man be honestly. Now she was realizing how foolish and childish he was. Compared to him she was a golden flute. Her tail twitched a little at the end but she gave no movement to his anger. Not even her hackles would raise to the mentioning of Avalon or Cypress. Of course internally, she would protect them with her life. However, she wouldn't be brought down by this man's stupid grudge over one measly problem. He had come here for her help and failed to fall into good graces yet another time around. "You're talking to a woman who saved your wife from bleeding to death because of YOUR children." she raised an eyebrow. That was enough for her, after all she could have chosen to simply let Arietta die. She could've.... but she didn't. "You have a blind child among your ranks and you're not sure what to do with him. I can tell you this that someone who is blind is not useless. I have a member who is blind and moves around, functions, just like every other wolf. Hell he can fight too." Arian explained to the man.

"I am NOT looking for a war or a fight sin, I'm looking to come to a compromise so we never have to see each other again. If we do, we won't bother each other." Arian shook her head. "An apology wasn't enough, I helped both your women give birth. Made sure your children were safe. I tried to make it up to you Sin. I'm not playing a game I'm just trying to see what you would like. Some wolves just enjoy fighting so I figured I'd give it a shot." Though she stood up then, her calm demeanor ready to leave. She was done talking. "Do you want to meet Jack? I'm positive... he'd be able to help your son live a full, and strong life." her crystal eyes were serious.

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-06-2015, 06:15 PM

Lips curled at her frail attempts to justify herself. It was her job as a healer regardless if he wanted her help or not, now she was blaming His Children for nearly killing his mate? She went on to mention his blind child, Obscuro. However, when she claimed that he knew not what to do with him. She'd done it right there. He hardly listened to her babble on, the words an echo in his mind. She thought him a fool...well, she was sorely mistaken.

"How dare you! You have no rights to claim such a thing! I don't abandon my children no matter their weakness, and for you to claim such a thing is utter disrespect! You who claim to observe and unlock the minds of others, yet you don't know a thing about me." His voice turned suddenly into a venomously cold drawl. Amber gaze hardened and focused, slitted almost like a viper ready to strike. "And you would try to pawn your most useless members to me. That's so very like you. I'm afraid, you won't be rid of me so easily...you made your bed, now lie in it!"

It was almost instantaneous, his defenses set so quickly that he would strive to give her no time to react. Hackles bristled along his spine, chin tucked over his throat as his head and tail aligned with his spine, toes splayed as his claws dug trenches into the dirt. Shoulders rolled forth to bunch his scruff as well as protect the sides of his neck, ears pinned to his crown as tightly as could go, maw bearing fangs as spit dripped from his tongue, scrunching his face up like a hell hound.

In an instant, he attempted to close the small gap between them as he jutted his right shoulder forward, attempting to smash it into the joint of her left shoulder right in the center as he strove to put as much weight as he could, seeking to dislocate her left front leg and render it useless. As well as potentially setting her off balance, the force he hoped, would make her crippled leg crumble or slip beneath her. Simultaneously, he would raise his front left paw, his weight redistributed as he did so to his other three grounded limbs, as he sought to slam it down upon her right forepaw, aiming to crack toes and pin her there.

He had had enough of her, her lies, her assumptions, her attitude. Thinking she could get away with everything without so much as a consequence. But no, he would do his best to show her that the weak cowards would be punished. A thick growl erupted from his maw, crown tilting to his right as jaws swung leftward, gaping jaws seeking to place their deadly grip upon the side of her face from the base of her ear to just beneath her jaw. He hoped to make her bleed, to add more scarring if able. But...he would not he finished with her just yet.

Sin VS Arian for Maim(severing of tendon on front leg)
Round 1/3?

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2015, 09:48 PM

With a Capital T

Arian would waste no time with her mind going blank, her previous anger only fueled this. On the inside, it was exactly what she wanted. Her lips curled back to reveal canine’s and a very mischievous smile. Immediately, she narrowed her eyes at her opponent. Ears pinning to the back of her skull as her scruff rolled forward and her hackles raised. Her chin tucked to her chest, and her toes splayed into the dirt. Using her good three legs for balance she dug her right back leg into the dirt behind her as she shifted her rump to the right. Using her left front leg to take a step back and avoid his shoulder jutting into her and putting them at an obtuse angle. His left front paw scraped the middle of her right forelimb leaving mild scratches behind. His head would make a swing to his left to the left side of her face, because of the repositioning his jaws would make contact with her left shoulder right near her neck. The teeth reaching in a half inch deep as she repositioned her right leg further out to balance her body the bleeding profuse. Arian’s limp left back leg simply staying on it’s course to help with balance.

Opening her own jaws she tilted her head to the right snapping her jaws for the left ear that sat pinned on his head. Her upper jaw seeking the top of his head and the lower jaw seeking just below the ear like a trap. Arian’s tail leveled with her spine to help with balance and she kept her muscles tensed up and prepared. Toes spread and nails digging into the terrain. Her crystal eyes kept locked on him. He would know the pain she could cause, despite her disability.

Sin vs Arian for Maim(tearing of his left ear)

1/3
ooc: I will be using my +5 point pass for this fight from donations CLICK ^w^

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-08-2015, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 01:26 AM by Sin. Edit Reason: Phone posted before I could finish the post )

She would strive to shift and he would strive to follow, Sin keeping pace as he used what momentum he had to follow her every movement. It was a surprise really, that he had been unable to unbalance her and that his attempt to smash her shoulder hadn't been as fruitful as he had hoped, but he would not falter. He would make her pay for her lies, her disrespect, her weakness. His claws had only scratched her foreleg, failing to pin her paw like he had wanted to, but no matter. His teeth would fail to connect with her face, instead they would connect with her left shoulder oddly enough. Blood would sift onto his tongue, the beast releasing as he sought a different approach. Whether she liked it or not, he would strive to bring her down one way or another.

He kept his defenses in check; eyes narrowed to hungry slits, ears pinned, clinging to his skull. Muzzle wrinkled as his jaws gaped, protecting his face as well as delivering a bite when needed. His brows furrowed, the scars upon his visage wrinkling as his hackles remained standing. His tail flagged out to align with his spine, abdomen tensed. He would redistribute his weight as his paw kissed the ground once more, the male swinging his hips to his left as his front half swung to his right, the beast attempting to put him at an angle for what he sought to do to her. Toes were spread, claws biting the earth in his feverish attempt to keep with her, seeking to give her no leeway from what he wanted to do. His shoulders rolled forth, scruff bunching up for a layer of protection. His knees were bent, and he would keep his legs fluid and ready to move.

What he was about to let happen would be a small price to pay for what he sought to do. An angered snarl ripped free from his body as Arian's teeth closed around his left ear, however, she would not hold it for long. Immediately, he would rise upon his hind legs, his back legs spreading to provide him with support as they spread equidistant apart. He wrenched his ear from her grasp, the delicate appendage tearing, her teeth had only managed to grip the top half, though his now torn ear would bleed moderately, blood seeping into his fur and further staining his pelt. The scent of blood would fuel him on, spurring him to make her feel as much pain as possible.

He sought to wrap his forelegs around her neck, his left foreleg to wrap around her right and his right foreleg to wrap around her left side. He wanted to hold her, the beast using his weight and her lack of a good leg to his advantage as he sought to push her to her left and hopefully the weight and stress would cause her leg to collapse beneath her and tilt her over. Once again, he sought to bite her face, jaws swinging to his left as he endeavored to grasp her face. Top canines aimed to slice down her forehead and across her left eye, bottom canines aimed to slice upwards just below it, though he wasn't aiming to permanently blind her. Hopefully he would be able to blind her with blood, perhaps make her stumble and fall like he wished to do. As well as inflicting as much pain as he possibly could. He would hold himself solid, legs ready to move and continue his motions at a moments notice.

Sin VS Arian for Maim (severing tendon of front leg)

Round 2/3

OOC//permission from riv to edit and continue my post since my phone decided to post before I finished it.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-10-2015, 03:45 PM

With a Capital T

It was much to her displeasure with his movements, however she would make sure that he didn’t topple her over. Arian refused, her body refused to be pushed over like she was nothing. Her ears staying pinned to the back of her head, the male would put them straight back to face each other. As soon as her jaws left his torn ear her front paws attempted to slip underneath him. Attempting to take a step back in the sliding, her head would slip across his chest to underneath him. Her eyes narrowed, forelimbs touching the ground and leaning to her right harshly. Sin’s forelimbs missed her shoulders landing on either side of her body and his teeth grabbed hold of the middle of her back. Yelping she felt an inch deep wound strike her, hackles still raised her scruff pulled forward to protect her vitals. Tail upwards to help with her play bow approach she had taken.

While she didn’t have enough strength to raise herself with him above her. The woman’s head tilted to her right, jaws snapping at his underbelly just below the ribcage. Meanwhile she leaned off to the right using her left front leg to try and hook around his right left back leg. She wanted to try and dis-balance him and make him topple to his right. Her weight leaned to make sure her left back leg didn’t give way. Her abdomen muscles tightened, back toes splaying into the terrain with the nails digging into the dirt for traction. Every muscle was working the hell out of her but her anger made her continue.

2/3 vs Sin (For maim, tearing of his left ear)

ooc: ohohohoho! xD sorry this is fun.

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-12-2015, 01:33 AM

Ah, that cry of pain was quite satisfactory but it wasn't enough. She slipped downward, seemingly bowing to him while his teeth had connected with her back, hissing with dissatisfaction, he released once more. His forelegs had fallen on either side of her shoulders, seemingly missing the hold around her neck, but he supposed he could make it work either way. Immediately, the male jumped further into action, knowing his belly would be exposed l, but she would not attain what she had hoped.

He would not give her a whole opportunity, he would swing his hips to his left, away from potentially seeking jaws as he angled them to a T, his body now facing her right side aligning with her right shoulder. Her jaws would mildly graze his chest when he moved, teeth clipping his lower chest as her canines sliced mild and possibly moderate lacerations about five or so centimeters in depth. Her attempt at unbalancing him failing, instead blunt claws would scratch his left hind leg at the ankle, doing no more then causing annoying welts that were mild. As he moved to reposition himself, his right foreleg would rise from its position on her left side while his left foreleg stepped over body and stepping where his right foot had previously been, and he would seek to bring his right forepaw down and slam it on top of her muzzle with the endeavor to bruise, hopefully his claws scratching her face in the process. With her lowered position, he had no doubt this would be easier. She was on the ground at least...

His defenses would remain set, hackles bristled, eyes narrowing, ears pinned to his crown while one continued to bleed, teeth bared in a snarl, chin tucked, tail flagged out as it aligned with his spine, his center of gravity would lower as best as he could, weight distributed mostly on his hind legs (since right forepaw sought to smack her in the face and his left was on the other side of her lowered body), toes were splayed, claws biting the dirt, and his shoulders rolled forward.

A sudden plan hatched in his mind then, and he sneered as he realized her mistake. Without waiting another moment, his crown tilted slightly to his right, head snaking towards her front end, attempting to go past the left side of her head as teeth sought to snap shut around her left foreleg just below the elbow. Bottom canines seeking the inner part of flesh while top jaw sought the outer part, and should he be successful then he would crush what he could and potentially render her leg useless, just like her hind leg.

To top it off, he would attempt to drop his weight upon her, chest potentially falling upon her back just below her head where her shoulder blades were. He sought to restrict her movement, to keep her from getting off the ground knowing her hind leg would not support his weight should he succeed.

Sin VS Arian for Maim (severing of tendon)

Round 3/3
""

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-12-2015, 07:26 PM

Problems

As Sin moved, Arian would be quick to follow. Even if her teeth had only grazed his chest, a deep growl started in her throat. Remember her training she reminded herself, otherwise it would have been useless the time she spent with her uncle. Her pupils dilated slightly. She quickly would place her back right leg crossing in front her left back leg, in this movement she shifted her body to her left. Her left paw that failed to inflict severe damage slamming onto the ground to lift herself up aiming to place them right in front of each other in a straight line. Her eyes widened for a moment, narrowing then again as his right forepaw slammed right in front of her. Missing her snout by a mere inch as she used her right forepaw to raise her back on her feet. Her left limp leg shivered as she redistributed her weight on her three legs. Unable to dodge his teeth however, they struck the right side of her body due to her position. Just behind the right shoulder blade the teeth would sink an inch deep into the flesh his upper jaw into her back and the lower near the bone itself. The severity harsh as she felt her right shoulder tense to avoid it getting to the bone. Her abdomen muscles tightening she would open her jaws and tilt her head to the left. Aiming to strike towards the left side of his neck, her lower jaw would seek just near his throat the upper jaw behind the jaw. Hoping to mildly choke him.

The woman’s toes spread across the terrain, her scruff still pulled forward and ears pinned to the back of her head. Her tail leveling with his spine, her hackles raised. She made sure her lips were lifted back when she bit so her teeth were exposed. As Sin pressed into her, she would push both her front paws forward in an attempt to stay in a straight line. Her eyes kept narrowed and her abdomen tightened. Concentrate, it was her life at stake.

3/3 vs Sin (For maim, tearing of his left ear)

ooc: This was a fun fight!

"Talk"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-14-2015, 01:52 AM

SIN vs ARIAN for MAIM

ROUND ONE

SIN

CLARITY
- “attempting to smash it into the joint of her left shoulder right in the center as he strove to put as much weight as he could,” The center of the joint? Center of the shoulder, chest? -2
- “gaping jaws seeking to place their deadly grip upon the side of her face from the base of her ear to just beneath her jaw.” What jaw was aimed where? He tilted his head but this attack seems pretty vertical. I know that Sin would have to pull an owl to bite with his top jaw by her ear but you can't always rely on common sense. He could very well be an owl. -2
Total: 6

POWERPLAY
- None seen!
Total: 10

DEFENSES
Hackles raised, chin tucked, head aligned with spine, tail aligned with spine, toes splayed, claws in ground, shoulders rolled, ears pinned, lips snarling,
Total: 9

ATTACK
+ 2 shoulder slam + maim attempt (minus points for clarity)
+ 1 for paw slam
+ 2 for bite to side of face + grip attempt (minus points for clarity)
Total: 5

INJURIES
- Round 1

Total for Round One: 40 / 50

ARIAN

CLARITY
- “Using her good three legs for balance she dug her right back leg into the dirt behind her as she shifted her rump to the right. Using her left front leg to take a step back and avoid his shoulder jutting into her and putting them at an obtuse angle. ” Okay so, this is quite a hefty thing here. I have a very hard time understanding how a single step avoided the whole shoulder collision, even more so a step back. A step off to the side might have put it off, but just taking a step backwards doesn't magically make Sin stop, unless Arian has magically created a force field. Which would be sweet. But anyways, other than that, an obtuse angle is quite literally anything from 91-180 degrees, so you need to be more specific than that. Also also, taking a step BACK wouldn't change their angle, unless Arian turned to jello and flopped around. She may have shifted her rump, but doing a butt jiggle ain't gunna get you anywhere. Shifting is different than an actual step, like a jive to the left without a slide to the right. 'Shift' is just a weight change, so to angle yourself you need more than just a step back. I think that makes sense. Its late and Eve is crazy. -4
- “His head would make a swing to his left to the left side of her face, because of the repositioning his jaws would make contact with her left shoulder right near her neck.” I am not sure how the bite went from the side of the face to the shoulder, even more so if Arian took a step backwards. Unless Sin really is an owl... -2
Total: 4

POWERPLAY
- “His left front paw scraped the middle of her right forelimb leaving mild scratches behind.” You made no mention of his paw slam, which would make it automatically land. -2
Total: 8

DEFENSES
Lips curled, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, (“as her scruff rolled forward” Scruffs can't roll forward, its a roll of fat. Kind of hard to move on its own), hackles raised, chin tucked to chest, toes splayed, weight evenly distributed, tail aligned with spine, claws in dirt
Total: 9

ATTACK
+ 3 bite to ear
Total: 3

INJURIES
- First round
(Minor scratches to right front leg)
(Moderate bite to shoulder)

Total for Round One: 34 / 50

ROUND TWO

SIN

CLARITY
- “...the beast attempting to put him at an angle for what he sought to do to her.” What kind of angle? 90 degrees, 18 degrees? This could quite literally be at any angle from her. Also, you made it sound naughty. -2
- “Top canines aimed to slice down her forehead and across her left eye, bottom canines aimed to slice upwards just below it, though he wasn't aiming to permanently blind her.” Just below what? His top canines, her eye, her cheek? Her... I think you get it. -2

POWERPLAY
- “Immediately, he would rise upon his hind legs, his back legs spreading to provide him with support as they spread equidistant apart. He wrenched his ear from her grasp, the delicate appendage tearing” This needs to be attempted because Arian got a grip on his ear. You must first attempt to remove yourself from a hold, and in the next post you may move freely. That's like saying that I had a grab on your arm but you forced your body to twist, 'making' me let go. But oops, I didn't, and I have now ripped your arm off. -2
- “He sought to wrap his forelegs around her neck, his left foreleg to wrap around her right and his right foreleg to wrap around her left side. He wanted to hold her, the beast using his weight and her lack of a good leg to his advantage as he sought to push her to her left and hopefully the weight and stress would cause her leg to collapse beneath her and tilt her over.” This is a bit assumption here, you attempt to wrap and then attempt to push down, which is a bit nested. You need to try and get your legs around Arian first before you can push against her, because you are assuming that she did not get out of his bear hug. Maybe Arian doesn't like hugs. -2

DEFENSES
Eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised, tail aligned with spine, weight distributed, toes spread, claws in earth, shoulders rolled, legs bent. -1 for not shifting weight for rear.

ATTACK
+ 1 for lovie hug (aka bear hug)
+ 3 bite to face
Total: 4

INJURIES
- Moderate tear in left ear. -2

Total for Round Two:  32 / 50

ARIAN

CLARITY
- “As soon as her jaws left his torn ear her front paws attempted to slip underneath him. Attempting to take a step back in the sliding, her head would slip across his chest to underneath him. Her eyes narrowed, forelimbs touching the ground and leaning to her right harshly.” I have a feeling that Arian is coated in soap, cause that is a of slipping. You state that she is in a play bow further down in the paragraph, but this is very, very confusing. Did she try to slide on the ground and then take a step back with her hind legs? Or did she take a step back with all four legs BEFORE she slipped down like a slippery little snake? And how did her head move from his chest to under him? Did she lower it, or pull some crazy owl movement. Maybe they are BOTH owls. -3
- “and his teeth grabbed hold of the middle of her back.” Where on the middle of her back? On either side of her spine? On her left side, right? -2
- “Yelping she felt an inch deep wound strike her...” You need to state if the wound is moderate, mild, or major, or something along those words. An inch wound would be nothing on the scruff where there is a lot of fur and fat, but along the spine where there is less fat and skin it is way more major. -2
- “Sin’s forelimbs missed her shoulders landing on either side of her body...” Where along her body? Shoulders, butt? -2
- “...jaws snapping at his underbelly just below the ribcage.” Where were her jaws aiming? How wide is her bite? Is her bite horizontal or vertical? -2
- “his right left back leg.” Which one was it? -1
Total: 0

POWERPLAY
- None seen!

DEFENSES
Ears pinned, tail aligned with spine, weight adjusted, toes splayed, nails in ground
Total: 5

ATTACK
+ 2 bite to underbelly, minus clarity points
+ 1 paw swipe

INJURIES
-  major wound on back -4

Total for Round Two:  24 / 50

ROUND THREE

SIN

CLARITY
- “...he would swing his hips to his left, away from potentially seeking jaws as he angled them to a T...” He would have to do more than just a little booty shake to bring them to a T, he would have to take a few steps for this. -2
- “teeth clipping his lower chest as her canines sliced mild and possibly moderate lacerations about five or so centimeters in depth.” Mild or moderate, which one? -2

POWERPLAY
- “As he moved to reposition himself, his right foreleg would rise from its position on her left side while his left foreleg stepped over body and stepping where his right foot had previously been...” This movement must be attempted, you are assuming that Arian's position has not changed. -2
- “...should he be successful then he would crush what he could..” Nested attack. You cannot say 'if this than this', cause that just ain't fair. -2

DEFENSES
Hackles raised, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, teeth bared, chin tucked, tail aligned with spine, weight distributed, toes splayed, claws in ground, shoulders rolled

ATTACK
+ 2 paw slam to muzzle + scratch
+ 3 bite to leg + maim attempt, minus points for powerplay issues
+ 1 for chest slam to shoulders

INJURIES
- moderate lacerations chest -2
- mild welts on left back leg -1
Total: 7

Total for Round Three: 35 / 50

ARIAN

CLARITY
- “She quickly would place her back right leg crossing in front her left back leg, in this movement she shifted her body to her left. Her left paw that failed to inflict severe damage slamming onto the ground to lift herself up aiming to place them right in front of each other in a straight line.” Is she fully stepping to her left, or just shifting? Remember that shifting is nothing more than a shift of weight, and without any steps by legs, other than crossing, there is no way that she would be able to fully move herself. Also Sin was above her in the rear, and then beside her before, always at some point standing over her. There is no way that she could fully raise herself. -4

POWERPLAY
- “Just behind the right shoulder blade the teeth would sink an inch deep into the flesh his upper jaw into her back and the lower near the bone itself.” I fail to see how by bringing them face to face his bite that was aimed for her face landed BEHIND her shoulder. That is one crazy owl move. -2

DEFENSES
Eyes narrowed, weight distributed, toes spread, ears pinned, tail aligned with spine, hackles raised, lips curled.
Total: 7

ATTACK
+ 3 bite to throat

INJURIES
-  Major puncture wounds behind right shoulder -4

Total for Round Three: 30 / 50

Totals:

SIN
40 + 32 + 35 = 107 / 150

ARIAN
34 + 24 + 30 + 5 (fight pass) = 93 / 150

And the winner is...

SIN
ARIAN must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Sin's maim is successful.

Damage:

SIN
Moderate tear in ear will take 2 OOC weeks to heal.
Moderate lacerations on chest will take 1 OOC week to heal.
Mild welts will take 3 OOC days to heal.

ARIAN
Minor scratches will take 3 OOC weeks to heal.
Moderate bite to shoulder will take 2 OOC weeks to heal and may scar.
Major wound on back will take 3 OOC weeks to heal and will possibly scar.
Major puncture wounds behind right shoulder will take 3 OOC weeks to heal and will possibly scar.

Notes:

Tips for writing and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here):

DRAGON
Most of my notes are listed above. You really need to watch you angles, as well as putting all ten defenses in your post. Make sure that you are clear and precise!

RIV
Again most notes are listed above. Come on with defenses guys, super easy ten points there! Watch your realism too, making sure that your movements all make sense. If you have any questions you two, skype me!

- By [Evelyn]