gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-27-2015, 06:52 PM
(On the quest for Lamb's ear and Lavendar in the Tall Grass Plains!)

With winter on the horizon (well, far enough away still, but coming closer by the day) Starling kept himself very busy. Somehow he still had time to attend hunts and train in something that he had no business training in, aka...fighting, or spending time with his new friends. There was only so much time in the day and Starling used every second. So why not kill two birds with one stone? Lillianna needed company from time to time, and she seemed to learn things when he was around, so why not take her out in the field while he was hunting for herbs. Perhaps he could quiz her on words, or teach her some of his own craft. That could be fun! So that morning, bright and early, when the sky was only just touched with the crest of the sun, he burst into Lillianna's den to wake her up. He didn't explain much, just said she had to come on an adventure with him, before he was off, lopping across the plains towards the south. With only so many hours in the day, they would have to move quickly so he could find the things he needed and still get home to spend time with the kidlets and his family...if there was time that is. His store was heavily lacking some of the southern herbs, which is why it was the direction he had chosen. With deliberate steps he trotted on, only glancing over his shoulder every so often to see if, infact, Lillianna was following him, which he hoped she was. This was always more fun with a companion, even if, like Bass, they didn't care too much about healing. He got lonely sometimes, out here hunting for herbs, but sometimes you had to be lonely to get the job done.

"Talk""Italian"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Okay, she was grumpy. She was very, very grumpy. Starling had burst into her den - not unlike Shaye, except Shaye at least didn't wriggle into her den to bop her on the nose and wriggle out. Shaye had cuddled with her! Wonderful cuddles, she was used as a pillow and she used Shaye asa pillow and it was the most comfortable, wonderful thing ever. Nope, Star just booped her on the nose and poked and prodded until she was awake, and then zip, and she was to follow. It was barely daylight but the girl still dragged herself out, blurry-eyes and growling.

She trailed behind him, slowly waking up with the sun on her back, though the warmth just made her crave cuddles and sleep even more. "What are we doing?" she groaned finally as she forced herself to catch up, just as they crossed into southern lands.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-27-2015, 07:12 PM
Silently he had been counting the moments untill Lillianna would blow a fuse. He could tell she wasn't happy, hell, who would be happy if a hyper healer hopped into your den before daylight even broke? It was a good game, a fun and easy joke that he played on the girl, but really he was glad she was here. The trek would have felt far longer without her there, and to be so far away from his littlest siblings for this long his will would have for sure cracked and he would have given up half way to just find something close by before turning around. No, with Lillianna at his paws, it was just the fire he needed to keep going. Or was that steam coming out of her ears? He'd smirk as she finally spoke, and he'd brave a glance towards her before tilting his head slightly. "Caccia, mia cara dolce ragazza sfregiata!" He said with a grin before his smile softened slightly and he looked forward, continuing to trot along. "I needed t-to go out and f-find more herbs for my store. With mom c-close to giving birth I h-had to stick around the packland s-so I haven't been o-out in a while. Y-you're here because I wanted t-to spend some time with you." He said easily, sweetly as he moved on, keeping his gaze straight ahead. "Besides, y-you're bound to leave the pack on your own. Y-you'll get in less trouble if I'm there. This is an adventure, Lillianna." He said with a soft laugh, looking towards her. "I l-like having my friends on m-my adventures." His smile would stretch farther then. Even if she was upset, he was having fun just having her here.

"Talk" | "Italian"