Mistakes Happen

Takira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-28-2015, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 10:31 PM by Takira.)

She messed up, she messed up big time, if only she knew that grizzly bear was around when she killed that deer, if only she did not challenge the big brute to her kill. But no she had gotten a very large head in the last few seasons thinking that she did not need anyone, she was fine on her own, fighting her own fights. Thinking that nothing could stand up to her. Boy was she wrong. That bear came charging up to her growling and telling her to leave and she growled right back that she was not giving up her kill to a thief. The bear had not liked her answer so she swiped Takira on the side with his massive paw. A large gash no decorated her ribs but that still had not chased Takira away. Nope she still called the brute a dirty bandit. That not only had the bear roaring in anger but also swiping at her again. This time Takira saw it coming and tried to jump out of the way, but the brute was quicker than Takira thought and caught her in the leg.

Takira cried in pain that time, feeling like her leg had been broken. Thankfully she had gotten the hit at that point and taken off, limping as fast as she could. She traveled nonstop putting as much space as she could between her and the large bear but in the process she had lost a lot of blood. Now at this moment she had no idea where she was or even how far she had gone but what she did know was she had to stop, or she was going to die. She stumbled further and as her leg finally gave out she whimpered. Dumb! She was dumb! What had she gotten herself into, if she had only counted her losses she could have caught a rabbit at least and still have been strong but no she had to push her luck and she had lost...

Her life had been so messed up since she lost her mother and sister, from one failure to the next. The only fun she had was when she was with N. N had made her feel like she mattered. He had charmed her like nothing else... He had made her happy. Yes he was wrong for her, yes he brought out the worst in her but frankly life brought out the worst in her, but at least with N she seemed to bring out his better side, at least with him she was happy.

Takira whined again hating that the sound was coming out of her, hating that she was so weak, that she was so tired. Blood now pooled under her, filling air air with the scent of easy pray...

[Image: taske_wind_by_wolftaske-d9besws.png]
[Image: Takira%20Qotes_zps33ftvwls.png]

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Sin Hellstrom

His children were growing, the pack adjusting well he supposed. Though there lacked a certain...enthusiasm. He would change it, however. Perhaps he was partly to blame, he wasn't pushing his members to training right away, and perhaps it was his mistake for letting them grow lazy. But no more. He would run a course around the Plains, refreshing his markers and ensuring all was well before he returned to the Oasis for a much needed change of plan. He did not create Hellstrom so others could use it to laze about and do nothing. No...that simply would not do.

The man would seek out a pool, thirsting for a moment he would lower his head to drink. Amber gaze held narrow, wind brushing his fur ever so lightly. When he finished, head rose again and he would aim to continue his path...that is, until the strong scent of blood crossed him. Gaze narrowing even more, his lip curled as he followed the scent, who or what the hell was bleeding all over his lands!?
It would not be long before he would find her, a woman battered and bleeding on the ground. His ground.

"I do hope you know where you've fallen...or did you intend to bleed all over Hellstrom's lands?" His voice was smooth, though it was ice cold as well. Eyes carried no remorse for the foolishly pathetic creature that bled before him. If she did not answer soon, perhaps he would finish her off and leave her body to the crows.

"Speak"

Takira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-28-2015, 11:07 PM

She was about to fall into darkness, figuring she would never awaken to this world. Her only regret being that she spent too much time looking for revenge instead of living, instead of enjoying her time with the charming beast that was N... Ah well she guess she got what she sowed, misery. But as Takira was about to close her eyes a very cold, kinda familiar voice invaded her ears. She turned blurred eyes on the male and sighed with relief. The face was that of N! She really did not think before she replied far to gone to even realize that she was talking, "Hellstorm? Well it seems appropriate, seeing that I am bound for Hell." She smiled at her own joke, her mind so far behind her mouth that she smiled at the cold face standing above her. All she saw was N's face, how she wished in her last moments to see him and here he was. "I missed you..." She sighed as her eyes closed. she could not feel the pain in her battered side or in her hurt leg, she was just tired...

Yeah that was all she needed before she let the darkness take her, one last view of her only friend...

[Image: taske_wind_by_wolftaske-d9besws.png]
[Image: Takira%20Qotes_zps33ftvwls.png]

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-29-2015, 03:51 AM

He'd been growing a bit restless lately. His thoughts seemingly random at time but lately, they'd been lingering on two things. One, figuring out a plan to somehow make the little brats disappear...two, how was the dark maiden faring? It had been two seasons since he'd last seen her, and he wondered if she ever found the ones she was looking for. Unfortunately for him, he had grown somewhat fond of her during their time together. But he'd driven her from his mind since, betting that he would never see her again. And yet...she plagued his mind like a swarm of flies.

Irritated, he decided to leave his den and go for a walk, little did he know his father was out here...and in an interesting bit of a situation at that. Enigma would decide to hunt, perhaps to get his mind off his very rare troubled thoughts. However, almost as soon as he set out he could scent his father on the winds, the scent of his blood stained coat fresh--wait, what? Fresh? Had someone trespassed and gotten torn into? Oh this he had to see!

With a mischievous grin, Enigma made his way at a quick pace towards his father's location, but as he drew closer, he would suddenly slow down. That scent...it was so...familiar...and yet, the tang of blood was stronger, which made it hard to decipher who it belonged to. Brows furrowed as he continued on, and as he drew closer he could hear his father's voice and the voice of someone else. "Bound for hell...I missed you."
Eyes widened as he realized who it was, and without further thought he raced forward, his father and the fallen figure coming into view. "Stop!" He cried out as he frantically reached them.

His heart pounded as he stared down at her, the woman who haunted his dreams. She looked...so broken and beaten. So...near death. Slowly, he moved forth to nose her face, trying to keep her conscious for a moment longer as he then turned to his father. "Don't kill her. We can...use her, don't you think?" An excuse. He didn't want to tell him that he knew her...not yet anyway. What if his dad got pissed with him for making friends with someone who...well, was in her current condition? Making friends was for the weak...amber gaze locked on amber gaze. If his father chose to try and kill her anyway, well...he'd have a fight on his paws.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-29-2015, 03:55 AM
Who. The fuck. Was she talking about? Glad to see him? He had never met her before in his life! This creature was even more miserable and worthless then he'd thought. Perhaps he would have to finish taking her to the reaper after all...shame...she was kind of pretty, or would have been if she weren't bleeding all over his lands. Ah well, couldn't have everything you wish for. She was deranged from her wounds and blood loss not doubt...simply useless.

With lips curling further to reveal glimmering fangs, the blood stained man was ready to add a fresh coat upon his own. However, as soon as he was about to lunge, a voice cried out behind him. Stopping almost immediately more in surprise then anything, he would find Enigma racing towards him and placing himself near the woman. Surprise revealed itself in the alabaster man's gaze as he stared at his son. "What are you talking about? She's useless!" He growled as he returned his gaze to the fallen woman. What did Enigma have up his sleeve?

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-29-2015, 01:54 PM

He could see the surprise in his father's gaze, causing Enigma to inwardly squirm as he searched for a quick excuse to keep him from killing Takira. She could be used...but how would he talk his father into believing it? Furthermore, what would Forsaken and Paradox think if they found him here, trying to defend someone who was so close to death. He turned his gaze upon her again, watching as she was loosing consciousness and the blood continued to pour. Time was running out.

"The pack needs more numbers, we could use those who dared trespass as she did no?" There. Perfect. He knew his father would consider that, they did need numbers after all. He took on his emotionless mask again, a grin rising on pale lips. "If we patch her up, she'll be indebted to us and thus she's here to stay."

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Hmm...his son did have a point there. Hardened gaze fell upon the bleeding woman again as he pondered Enigma's words. It was true they needed more numbers...but how long would it take for her to be of any use? He was ready to dismiss the thought until his son went on to mention her being in debt to them. So...they'd be doing a favor in exchange for a favor. That sounded more like it.

His gaze lingered over to his son, Enigma's emotionless mask put into place. That was the son he knew, the trickster who could always sway someone into doing something. Though sin was smarter then that, however, he would give in. Enigma was right. "Fine. But..she will be a slave until she proves that is capable. Until then," He flashed his gaze at Enigma, tail flicking behind him with irritation. How he wanted to just spill her blood..."You're going to be the one to care for her until she's strong enough." With a last disgusted glance at the woman, he turned around to leave. Glancing back at Enigma once more. "For your sake, you better hope she stays to serve. Else she'll end up worse then she is...I promise you that." With a final irritated growl, he headed back towards the Oasis.

-EXIT SIN-

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-29-2015, 03:20 PM

He listened quietly to his father, he just wanted him out of here so he could take Takira back to his den on the Plains and take care of her wounds. He merely nodded to his father as he took note of the aggravated words before watching him leave. With a small sigh, he glanced down at the fallen woman. Gently, he would slide his muzzle beneath her frame to carry her on his back, and with some difficulty he would succeed at last. Making sure she was firmly in place across his back and shoulders, he carefully walked towards his den which wasn't too far from here. It would just take a little longer to get there since he had to walk slower with his burden. "What's gotten into me.." He would question himself as he walked on. Her blood coating his fur.

-Exit Enigma with takira-

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter