gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-29-2015, 03:20 PM

Motif had seen little of her sister since the reunion and her return into Abaven. She and Harmony had perhaps never been as close as Motif and Rhythm, but family had always mattered to the both of them and that was a bond that drew them together. With a perfect excuse to seek her out, Motif would go in search of her mocha coated sibling. She went first to her den, scratching at her den to see if she was home and peeking her head inside.

Seeking Harmony out was preferable to her healer daughter in this situation, with Summer here Motif would find herself in heat and there was no doubt about the potency of herself and Shai – and with him now living in the pack, and her desire to not have any further children, likely Harmony would understand why she was going to her. Harmony herself would be in heat and perhaps already had a stock of the right kind of herbs available for herself.

"speech"  

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-30-2015, 07:33 PM
Harmony's den had slowly expanded, with the help of her nephew. Large enough for a small herb alcove now - for her herbs, and the herbs she had begun collecting for the pack. She was carefully laying out herbs to prepare them to dry when a scratching came from the front of her den, and a familiar head poked in. "Motif," she greeted happily, and wiggled out of the entrance. She would need to expand it as she expanded the rest of the den to be big enough to drag an injured patient in. "I'm so glad you came by. I have missed being able to see all of you every day." As she cleaned her paws of the small bits of plant matter that had accumulated from her chores, she smiled up at her sister. "What can I do for you?"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-06-2015, 02:46 PM

With her head ducked into the entrance Motif would be rewarded with the sight of her sister, it was good to see she was home and sorting through her herbs, and she seemed happy to see her sister. “Agreed, I've missed you too Harmony” she said, already moving into the den to sit beside her sister. As Harmony asked what had brought Motif there, she grew a little uncomfortable, shifting on her paws. “Well... it seems i'm extremely prone to pregnancies, and i'm not looking to have another littler for a very long time, if ever, I was wondering if there was anything you could do to help me there” she explained hesitantly.

"speech"  

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
10-09-2015, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 10:21 AM by Harmony.)
Motif explained what business had brought her to Harmony's doorstep, and Harmony could understand why she might have been uncomfortable with going to another of the healers. They were, for the most part, young males, and she could see how Motif might not be comfortable speaking with her yearling nephew about sex and herbs that prevent pregnancy. "Hmm," she hummed thoughtfully. "There are a few different herbs that you could take to prevent pregnancy. Some of them you need to be taking for a very long time before sexual activities before they are effective. Others you take immediately before or after. Hmm." She sorted through the herbs she'd begun to stockpile with young Starling's help to see what she had available. "This is pretty effective." She sorted out and laid at Motif's paws a small bundle of queen anne's lace - the entirety of her supply right now, but she certainly wasn't planning on having sex any time soon. "Take a few of the seeds immediately after the act and again once daily for a week. Now, I do have an herb that will prevent heat entirely if you're interested, though I imagine having a full time mate will make it much more fun for you both." She winked playfully.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-09-2015, 12:41 PM

Harmony jumped right in without needing any further information and would explain what was available and how they differentiated. No doubt Harmony could immediately see why she didn't go to her own daughter with this or any of the other aspiring healers like Star. She would watch Harmony sort through her herbs. To Motif, none of them meant anything, they held a herby smell she often associated with a healers den. After a moment Harmony would separate a herb, and explain how to take it. “Sounds easy enough, thanks Harmony” she said, smiling at her sister, through it would turn into a laugh a moment later as her sister tried to interest her in another herb “No.. no need for that” she agreed lightly, she liked torturing Shai with her scent, and next time, with this herb, they could play a little too.

"speech"