size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-29-2015, 08:50 PM

She had been sleepy, but awake. Bored, yet not really knowing what to do. It was quite the conundrum, and that led to the girl where she was now, balancing on a rock in the middle of the rapids. Excitement shown in her eyes, her trembling tail a sign of her slight fear, but also the thrill this brought her. In a smooth leap, the girl would jump off the rock she was standing on onto a smooth one in front of her, paws scrabbling over for a moment before. She wasn't in a danger spot, though it could be dangerous; no, she was at the edge of the territory, at the edge of the river right where the rapids began. It was fast enough that keeping her balance required concentration, but not enough that even the slightest err would kill her. It would take a big error, a huge one, to cause that kind of thing. The girl would sit on that rock, eyes shining triumphantly. Boredom was pushed back, at least for a moment.

"Speech" "Italian"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-29-2015, 09:24 PM
Typically, little feathers thoughts where we'll ahead of shaye's. She had appeared that morning with a gift and just upon sighting it shaye already knew the perfection of it, and it reminded her of a fundamental element of her life. When she was just a tiny pup wondering the beaches of the southern lands her father and her had found the perfect blue feather. Over a year later, she had found one for Arcus who had a dear title of her best friend. Lillie... Lillie was family, she was like a sister to her and was definitely counted amungst her friends, a close friend, a... best friend?

She picked up the feather her bird had found, gripping it gently between her teeth and looking down at the in ticketed deep greens of its main color, with the dark gold hints at its base. She knew beyond a doubt that it would fit her friend perfectly. Sending little feather out in search of Lillie made it easy to find the other abaven girl and soon she would be approaching her spot where she played on the rapids. Shaye giggled softly, she had been caught a couple times playing such games over the water. "Lillie!" She cried her voice muffled by her delicate grip on the feather.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-29-2015, 09:48 PM

A quiet voice - hard to hear over the sound of the water - would reach her ears, and Lillie would turn to set eyes upon her friend. A grin would alight her face, and the messenger would bounce back across, tail waving happily in greeting as she jumped from rock to rock to land next to Shaye. She would nuzzle her friend in greeting, paying no attention to the little bird that flitted nearby.

Her affection for Shaye had only grown since their nap together; the girl had been thoroughly protesting when they finally dragged themselves apart, unable to sleep any longer - both equally resistant to the idea of stopping cuddles. She'd not seen Shaye since, but the girl had no worries; it had only been a couple of days, after all, and she had been quite busy with being dragged everywhere by Starling. At daybreak. After being woken from her sleep. The girl would chuckle mentally to herself, eyes flashing with delight as she regarded the older and much bigger girl. Curiosity sparkled in her eyes as her eyes fell on the feather; it was quite beautiful, and she wondered what it was for. It did not match Shaye's; perhaps a gift for Vail? Or perhaps she collected feathers, like Finch collected things.

"It's good to see you," the girl finally greeted verbally, voice a low rumble. "And that is quite the pretty feather you have. Are you collecting it? Or do you need help putting it in your fur?" Simple questions, asked in a simple tone with a calm and quiet voice.

"Speech" "Italian"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

09-29-2015, 10:40 PM
It only took the sight of shaye for Lillie to bounce back to dry land, navigating the rapids expertly. Little shaye grinned and leaned into the nuzzle, greeting her friend back. The abaven girl often forgot her size, she was like an over grown puppy that still considered herself small enough to fit into all her old hiding places. She stepped back and eyed Lillie, judging her beside the feather and grinned widely - it was a good match to her eyes and the dark gold accompanied her coat perfectly. She laughed softly when Lillie spoke "It's good to see you too" she agreed before lowering her eyes shyly, looking up at Lillie through her lashes. "I'm glad you think it's pretty... because actually I was hoping I could attach it to your cost she explained suddenly shy. She wondered what Lillie woukd think of that and quickly lunged into an exploration. "My dad and i found my feather when I was just little, and I gave one to arcy because he's important to me... I found this feather and I thought it was perfect for you, and it's perfect because your important to me too" she said, speaking quickly and blurring her words together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-30-2015, 12:18 PM

The messenger would blink, her head tilting to the side at the sudden scrutiny after the affectionate greeting. And then... then Shaye lowered her eyes, and she was really confused. Since when was Shaye anything except bubbly and happy and excited? Realization would hit her as the bigger girl started speaking again. “What?” Shock colored her tones, and wide green eyes would reflect it. “Me?” She blinked at Arcy; she didn’t know this individual , but… okay, she also idn’t really care, instead focusing on the last words, the words that made her freeze. She would remain frozen until what seemed like a tide broke over her; wriggling, half bouncing, she scooted over to Shaye and covered the healer in a bunch of licks. Already her mind was trying to think of something to gift back to the girl… but… her? important? It made her wriggle even more, excitement making her attempts to speak excited little yips. Nope, the girl was speechless… sort of. She was showing her love and happiness in another way. A slobbery way. Her. Important. It was hard to believe, but oh did it make the yearling happy.

"Speech" "Italian"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

10-07-2015, 11:17 PM

Lillie's response was positive, and Shaye grinned up at her as she slidd over to Shaye and showered her in kisses. Shaye squealed and ducked from the onslaught, being very careful not to lose grip on the feather as she ducked her head to protect her face from the slobber. Shaking her head and stepping back she grinned at her friend, tilting her head to display the feather in full view to show Lillie the brilliant details of its green sheened edges and lightly golded base. “Can I put it on?” she asked, still a little timidly, as she gestured towards Lillie's coat with her mouth and the feather.

"speech"  

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-09-2015, 07:36 AM

A soft laugh would emerge from Lillie when Shaye ducked away, and the girl would relunctantly stop the lick attack. A grin would appear, tongue lolling out of her mouth goofily. When Shaye would tilt her head back, she would lean forward, eyeing it - it truly was beautiful. She loved the light gold! with the green, it was so pretty! And... well, pretty was the only word for it. she leaned back, nodding to her muffled question. "Please!" she yipped, leaning forward once again to lick Shaye on the nose, giggling softly as she did. She would then still herself , so Shaye could fix the feather on somehow and somewhere.

"Speech" "Italian"