size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Lillianna had asked Bass about this, and had been given permission. She had also inquired of the other messengers of the pack - there were two others: Finch - which made Lillie wiggle in happiness - and Dart, a fox. A... fox. Lillianna had brushed that aside; the Azat seemed to speak of him fondly, and she would not argue or question him. While this fox was a new addition, it seemed he had been with Abaven before, and had disappeared.

She came to a stop in serpent plains, near the calm river that snaked through it. This would be a good place to hold her lesson - a lesson she did not yet actually have in mind. Her head tipped back and she would call for her friend Finch, and would also call for the new creature, Dart the fox.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-01-2015, 08:37 PM

>>An unknown voice echoed through the air, catching his attention. He was curious about it, wondering who it was that had called it. He was close to ignoring it and continuing his hunting until he remembered that Bass had said someone would be calling for Pera training. Perhaps this was it! With a flick of his tail, he bounded off over the rocks and made his way towards the stranger.

The scent that grew as he approached told him it was a young she-wolf. Small paws landed atop the Boulder overlooking her position just off to her left. Flopping onto his side, he hung his head over the ledge as he stared at her. "Hello, nice to meetcha!" He flashed a friendly grin at her, tail twitching as he waited to see what was going on.

"Speak"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-02-2015, 11:38 AM

The girl was really quite terrible at training. Like... really terrible. She was very shy and didn't even know why she was training for this stupid rank, but she had to do something. She didn't like plants like Sparrow or Starlings, and didn't like to fight like Shrike or Lark. She was an awful hunter, and just really felt like she didn't belong anywhere. She sighed as she hesitated, before finally, finally picking herself up and heading towards the call of Lillie. Finch was glad that her friend had got a promotion, she worked really hard at her rank -- unlike herself. Ears flicked back towards her head, feeling the very miniscule weight of Civetta settle on her head. "Why so glum little miss fluffy?" The bird asked, her head tilting to the side as she looked down at her friend. Finch offered a weak smile, and shook her head so that the bird had to relocate between her shoulders. "I j-just feel like I d-don't b-belong." She whispered, her stutter slowly fading away as she had began to speak more and more since coming home from her travels. Civetta had helped as well, as she was healing she asked the girl many questions about the life of a wolf. She had been happy to tell the healing bird all sorts of stories, and through it and her travels with Starling, her voice was slowly starting to return to normal.

Carefully picking her way towards Lillie, she froze when she saw a fox standing there talking to her friend. Her blue eyes grew wide as she stared at him, before quickly ducking behind the shorter girl who had called the meeting. Ever so slowly her head moved to the side, the owl finch hopping from Finch to Lillie, completely unfazed by her friends reaction. "Are you Lillie? Finch has told me all about you! She said that you are the furry beast who gave her her pretty leaf necklace." Civetta chirped, her soft voice sweet and singsong. She too eyed the fox with her beady black eyes, but just ruffled her feathers as she stood on Lillianna's head.

"SPEAK"
"CIVETTA SPEAK"

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2015, 04:17 PM

His rank may have not called for this sort of training but it never hurt to be safe rather than sorry. Shrike would debate about his spar with Sparrow, and when to possibly go about starting that, as he headed the call of Lillie. She had been Allen's student too before he had left the pack, and perhaps that was another reason why Shrike wanted to join in her teaching. It would be odd learning under her, but he also thought that it would be nice. When he arrived though it was to find that the gathering was quite small, and the young man would furrow his brow. Was the messenger rank so undesired? He would sit, tilting his head towards Lillie respectfully. Hopefully she didn't have an issue with him being there.

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-02-2015, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 07:14 PM by Lillianna.)
It wouldn't take long for the fox to show up, not long at all, and it honestly impressed the gison. A fox understanding her calls was not an every day occurrence; most species did not understand - even canines - the song of the wolf. The fact that this one did was note-worthy, and she did indeed notice and note it. She dipped her head in a return greeting, but said nothing as of yet.

It would not take much longer for Finch to arrive, and the girl did... with a bird on her head. Blinking,  a mere moment of time, would have Finch cowering behind her. She felt a small wait land n her head, a weight that made her ears flatten with the unfamiliarity. She resisted shaking her head, instead focusing on the little thing's words as she turned from Dart to face Finch. She would nuzzle the larger girl, her head curling protectively over the girl. "It's okay, I'm here. You are in the right place, too, don't be afraid, love, Dart won't hurt," she soothed, the words murmured in Finch's ear. It was only then that she paid attention to the bird, a gentle smile on her face. "Yes, I am Lillie. And yes, I gave her the necklace." Here the girl would nuzzle said necklace, before turning to Dart. "Dart, come here," she beckoned with her muzzle for the male to take a few steps forward. "I am Lillianna, a gison here. You and Finch will be working together to rank up to a Gison, and you will do so successfully." Her voice was steady and confident, but low and soft; the loudness would only scare Finch. "Both of you here are here for a reason, and that's because the pera rank fits you best, as it did me. You belong in this rank, and as a result, I asked Bass to hold a training." A sigh would escape her. "With Allen gone, there has to be some sort of training. I'm not head messenger, though; I'm just a Gison but... I asked Bass anyways. I do have something planned if you are okay with that?" What began strong ended faltering;  she was afraid of overstepping her bounds but she had to do something... and that she'd do it. She wasn't quite sure why she added all the stuff before it; it just sort of... came out. Seemed like the right thing to say at the time. She felt a bit silly about it now - especially with both the peras being older than her - but... eh, too late now.

It was only then she noticed Shrike, and her eyes would widen. Crap, not just messengers heard that. A sheepish grin would cross her face as she nodded to Shrike, eyes glittering. Hopefully, the presence of her brother would make Finch feel more reassured.

OOC. Next round due by Oct 9, buuuut I'd love you all if it'd go faster than that! <3 <3

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-03-2015, 12:29 AM
nter>

>>Beady and curious eyes watched as another female arrived, though she seemed to be...afraid? Was she afraid of him? No. This wasn't right in his book. He sat up on his forelegs as the lady and her bird friend eyed him. He frowned slightly, and as soon as the girl who he found out to be Lillie, beckoned to him, he hopped down from his Boulder and landed neatly at her side. He peered over at Finch, tail waving slowly behind him as he softly smiled at her. "Hey, no need to be afraid of me! I may be scary looking with my scars and all, but I'm a nice guy! Old friend of your dad's, it's nice to meet you and your little bird friend." He flashed a wide and goofy grin, hopefully it would help ease her fears a little.

As Lillie spoke, Dart had moved to walk around her until he was on Finches other side, looking curiously at her necklace as he nodded to Lillie, deciding then to look at her. "Sounds good to me! I've been itching to get some work done." He grinned before turning to Finch again, he found himself very curious about her. Extending a paw out, he touched the necklace she wore, "That's a pretty piece of jewelry ya got there! Fits a pretty girl like yourself too!" He chuckled before his attention turned to another arrival, the scent from him told him it was another of Bass' kids, and instantly had his attention.

Without waiting for a response, he bounded over to the boy as he walked circles around him. Stopping to sit at his left side as if he knew the kid forever. "You kids sure do remind me of your dad. What's your name?" He turned his head to Shrike, crimson eyes gleaming with curiosity and friendliness. "I'm Dart by the way!"

"Speak"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-03-2015, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 07:53 PM by Evelyn.)

As she dove behind her friend, the fox looked over at her, his tail wagging. Lillie told her that his name was Dart, and that he wasn't going to hurt her. She just let out a soft squeak, ducking into the girl's darker fur as the fox said that he was an old friend of Bass'. Civetta, who had been settling on top of Lillie's head, fluttered over until she balanced on his skull, tiny wings flapping until she was level. "See Finchy? He's fine! Just a big ol' ball of fur!" the song bird sang, leaning over and chomping down on his ear with her tiny beak. The bird was pleased enough that her guess on the other wolf was right as well. Soon Shrike bounded in late, and she had met that wolf before too. Singing softly to him as he walked in, the tiny bird turned her attention back to her sky friend. She was still hiding behind Lillie, almost quivering as she peered at the strange creature. She didn't become any more brave, not even at the smile. Civetta tweeted at the young girl, trying to encourage the yearling.

Finch's ears perked slightly as Lillie listed plans for studying and training, and the girl nodded. She wasn't about to step up and call a meeting, it was a miracle that she was here in the first place. Dart then came up to her other side, Civetta still clinging stubbornly to his skull. She was a very bold bird for her size, and Finch eyed her friend and she shied away from the fox. But Dart soon saw her necklace, and commented on it. Despite herself she smiled softly, giggling as her cheeks flushed with heat. Dart commented on them looking like their dad, and then asked her brothers name. Before anyone could answer, Civetta leaned down and hopped down his face until she was standing right before his nose. "That's Shrike! You don't even know all their names? Well I do!" The bird chirped, and Finch giggled softly from her place behind Lillie. How did she get stuck with such a crazy friend?

"SPEAK"
"CIVETTA SPEAK"

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:45 PM

Lillie went on, addressing the messengers that were present. She didn’t even notice him until after she spoke. Finch seemed frightened of the other member present... Which worried Shrike some. Was the red furred beast dangerous? But then it seemed the fox that was present became interested in him. Shrike would blink, watching as the other walked circles around him. Yet the other only seemed friendly, so Shrike would smile, about to offer his name when it seemed Finch’s companion beat him to the punch.

“Civetta is right! I’m Shrike. Nice to meet you Dart!” The boy would glance at the spirited little finch, chuckling. “Easy Civetta. You’re being rather bold there, don’tcha think?” He’d chuckle softly, raising his gaze back to Lillie.

“Sorry if my arrival thew anything off. I was just looking for something more to do with myself and well, here I am!”

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-09-2015, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:22 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillie would watch all of this with an amused smile. When Finch giggled, she would turn and grin at her friend, before facing Shrike and Dart. "What we'll be doing is going just outside the borders. Abaven is a mercenary pack - be prepared to be sent on spy missions. What we are doing today is what I did with Sin's pack. We will go around the border of Abaven, and you will try to tell me how many wolves are in Abaven, and how many wolves actively patrol. Does this make sense?" she questioned, eyes falling first on the fox, then moving to Finch and Shrike.

deadline is 16th.

"Speech" "Language"