Well.. Sorta.

KatG6

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023ContributorEaster 2022Rapid Poster - GoldArtist - SilverToys for Tots
08-29-2014, 04:12 PM
While she is a strange one, she will be in need of some people who can tolerate her awkward and at times Lula calls the shots.

Friends -
I think she should have an odd ball of a male friend, no matter which way his mind is twisted Mekala won't mind.
Otherwise her friends will mix with a crazy few and some kiddos whom she can creepily follow around.

Enemies -
This is a hard one, for in her own way she won't care.

Loves -
We are far from ready on such ideals. But feel free to oogling at our bootiful face.

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
08-29-2014, 09:34 PM
I'd love Novo to meet her, just out of curiosity he's not exactly friendly but she could meet a lot worse (trust me, he's tame compared to another of my boys.)
Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]

KatG6

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023ContributorEaster 2022Rapid Poster - GoldArtist - SilverToys for Tots
08-29-2014, 09:43 PM
I will take you up on that, i think most of his mean will bounce off of her. She should be submissive enough to gain mild trust and she wont whine if he bites. x3 Could you start the thread and we'll see what happens.

Luxuria

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2014, 08:11 AM
She can meet my blue boy Novaro, i need to post with him morexD

KatG6

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-30-2014, 07:00 PM
I just started an AW with her in the rock Garden. You're welcome to drop in, or we start a different one. x3