Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-08-2015, 05:30 PM

Aserlín rolled in with the fog, quiet and stealthy as she examined the border of the largest southern pack. Ears flicked forward alert as she pondered his next move. Aserlín had heard rumors and snippets of packs here and there and the most sturdy of packs was that known as Imperium which she gathered he was standing at the border of. There were also rumors of the wolves here being larger than normal and fierce and vicious warriors. If her sisters were to join a pack it would likely be this one but Aser had no inclination to join, only to sleuth out the whereabouts of her son and perhaps her siblings. Getting attacked or claimed was not a risk she wanted to take. Common sense told her to leave but her determination made her stay. Thyre's, even the more peaceful ones, were not easily cowed.

Her honey gold eyes peered across the knolls for a moment as she took several breaths her anxiety clawing up his throat. Should she do it? Should she really open this particular door? Taking a deep breath into her belly Aserlín tipped back her head and howled for the alpha or anyone really. Anyone to answer her call and maybe at last, finally give her some answers.

"Speech"

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-08-2015, 05:44 PM

The two siblings had pretty much been given full roam of the knolls, though their momma preferred they stay away from the borders and the rest of Imperium. Not that either of them were any good at listening to her Rhyme had done well so far that day to keep away from the scent markers that told him he'd gone much too far. However the boy was more than curious when the call rang out quite close to where he played in the grass. Unable to resist the young slate pup would bound towards the stranger's call. When he finally could see her, (which was only when he jumped up high enough to see over the grass. So he was running/sneaking/hopping towards her, making for a rather comedic entrance.) Rhyme was still rather nervous though. Eventually the grass would shorten as he approached the border. Wary of getting to close he'd stop about three meters from her, eyes brimming with curiosity. Still, his mother's voice told him that he really shouldn't have even come here, so he'd find himself a seat, quietly watching her like a creepy mini stalker.
""

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-08-2015, 06:06 PM

Aserlín froze, her limbs going slightly rigid as something moved in the grass, coming towards her. It was to large to be a snake…. surely to large to be a snake. Definitely not a- Aser startled as a pup hopped out of the grass before disappearing back into it as soon as he landed. Pop! He was up again and slowly making his way over to her and she felt herself chuckle as he finally came to a stop, staring up at her with wide blue eyes. Aser felt a sting in her heart as the pups eyes reminded her of Káti's at the age. She would keep looking, she'd brave any task if it meant finding her son. "Hello there… should you be out this far? Where are your parents?"

"Speech"

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

10-09-2015, 07:57 PM

He would watch her, aware now that she was quite aware of his presence. He'd gone much too close, he shouldn't have let his curiosity get the best of him. Maybe he could slip back into the grass before she said anything... but it was too late. She'd caught him even before he'd come to sit before her. She offered a quick greeting before questioning him, should he be this close to the border? Where were his mommy and daddy? He'd knit his brow at the thought, this stranger who was most certainly not part of the pack.. she didn't smell anything like Imperium! Who did she think she was questioning him? "Shouldn't..." He answer her, knowing very well he didn't need to be this close to the scent markers. "Back 'dere." He'd also tell her where his parents were, obviously very much specifically, as he shifted his head to look back into Imperium's depths.
""

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2015, 05:59 PM

Aserlín was feeling more and more uncomfortable. The pup was adorable and very handsomely marked but still far to young to be wandering about without parents and she was almost certain that she'd be viewed as a thread regardless of the fact she was merely standing there. Aser's head tilted to the side as she gazed at the boy who answered that he shouldn't be wandering out this far. Ah yes, she thought so. A brave little explorer if a disobedient one. Her eyes narrowed as she peered back behind the boy and into the packlands. She didn't see anyone… how far back were the parents? She some how doubted they were merely lying in wait while their young one was exposed to potential danger. Aser sighed and sat down, her tail wrapping around her paws.

"Well, I'm sure they're very busy. What's your name? I'm Aserlín Thyre. Is it nice here?"

"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
10-31-2015, 11:29 AM

Birna peered through the fog, grateful it was finally lifting. Every shadow and silouette seemed like it could belong to a trespasser and she'd been relying heavily on her sense of smell. It was while she was scenting the air she caught the scent of one of Valentine's pups and she frowned. Now what were the little buggers doing out this far and then she caught the foreign smell. Oh no…

Birna stalked low, making a beeline for the source of the scents to come upon a dune-colored woman and Rhyme. She remained silent, just out of sight with her silver and white coat seeming to melt effortlessly into the fog. The stranger remained on the correct side of the border and didn't seem overly aggressive but still she didn't want to take that chance as she emerged from the fog and spoke sternly. "Rhyme! You shouldn't be out this far, haven't your parents told you not to talk to strangers?" She moved up next to the pup and eyed the woman. "Who are you? What are doing loitering at Imperium's border?"

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-03-2015, 05:28 PM

His parents were very busy, Valentine with running the pack and Rhythm with Rhys. He and his sibling were quite the full time job if he realized it or not his mom worked really hard to keep him safe, clean, and well taught. Still no matter her efforts her children were still going to disobey, as was obvious in Rhyme's close proximity to the border. Still, this stranger was kind of nice and he liked talking to her. She was interested in him, which was more than he could say for even some of his siblings... "I'm Whyme Imper.. Imperlias-lias." He still hadn't quite gotten the last name thing down, obviously. "Is ni.." "Rhyme!"

Ears slicking to his head and mouth closing right as he heard his name Rhyme would cower ashamedly beneath Birna's gaze. Being scolded by someone who was not mom or dad was always so much worse, especially when he'd had so much fun with Birna before. He didn't like disappointing his pack mates. "No, ma'am." He'd answer her quietly before the woman's attention would become focused on Aserlin. Rhyme thought she was nice, and didn't deserve the greeting Birna gave her. However he was in enough trouble and wasn't about to speak up for her.
""

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015, 05:55 PM by Aserlín.)

Aserlín couldn't help but smile as the young boy introduced himself as Rhyme Imperialis.  He reminded her so much of her own son at that age.  The boy was just about to start telling her what he thought of the pack when a massive, stern woman with cold eyes came stomping into view.  She reprimanded the boy before walking up alongside him and demanding to know why Aserlín was loitering at the border.  Aser was almost tempted to make a smart comment about the fact she was merely waiting for someone to answer her call rather than loitering.  So much for the observant military pack, it took this guardian long enough to show.  If she were a darker wolf the pup would've been in some serious danger.  
However, Aserlín knew better than to start a fight with the Imperium warrior. She smiled softly at Rhyme before gazing back at the warrioress her own gaze hardening as she spoke stifly. "I'm sorry to bother you. I'm just looking for information on my missing son, Káti, he's a yearling now with earthen and black fur in patterns similar to my own with turquoise eyes. I don't suppose you've seen anyone matching that description? I am willing to pay for information if it's required."

"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-06-2015, 05:54 PM

Birna felt something stir in her gut as the pup would cower.  Pity?  Guilt?  She was used to scolding warriors but never pups and she wondered for a moment if she'd been to harsh.  No, surely not.  This was a very dangerous thing he was doing.  While Birna was fairly certain Imperium's reputation would keep any darker wolves from doing something so foolish as to hurt one of the pups she was not fool-hardy enough to rule out the less sane.  One wrong move and the pup could be killed, he needed to be careful til he was big and strong enough to protect himself.  Well... he was her now though, may as well give him the option to stay or go.  Her voice softened. "Rhyme, I'll take over from here, ok?  You may stay and observe or go back to your parents."

Her attention would focus back on the stranger.  Birna would listen calmly as the strange woman spoke, talking of her missing son.  The bear woman felt a sting of pity for the mother but she wouldn't let it show.  To be truly honest she wasn't that interested…. not until the woman mentioned that she'd be willing to pay for the information.  Well, well, now that was a bit unusual.  Most wolves of Alacritis expected everything to be handed right over to them.  Someone who knew how to barter and trade was a rarity.  The warrioress frowned, however.  She didn't have any useful information to give to establish any sort of trade.  "It is in the nature of Imperium to require compensation for favors.  Unfortunately, I have no information to exchange with you.  I have not seen a wolf matching your son's description or name." Her blue eyes would soften for just a moment. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to look elsewhere."

""

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-08-2015, 12:55 PM

Rhyme liked the stranger's smile, she seemed rather nice and he would have loved to go exploring with her. (Which was his most favorite activity in the world to do with his family and friends.) However his happy little naive bubble was quickly popped by Birna's sudden rescue. He'd give her the right answer it seemed though, after his scolding she'd soften a bit and talked to him much like she had when he'd been gnawing on that bone. She was here now and he had two options, remain here and just watch the adults talk or go back to mom. He doubted he'd be able to find Dad, and with him getting in trouble so recently Rhyme decided dad time might have been a bad idea.

He'd nod in acceptance of her off and would linger at her feet while her attention returned to the wolf at the border. His ears had perked back up, and their focus was quite intent on the adult's before him. While he didn't understand everything he would still take it all in. He wouldn't miss Aser's little smile towards him and he'd return the gesture. She couldn't be that bad right?
""  

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-09-2015, 06:46 PM

Aserlín was relieved to see the stern warrior lighten up at least a little bit toward the boy but her smile would fade into a solemn nod. Oh, Aserlín… how many dead ends are you going to run into? The Imperium woman had no information to offer the Thyre on the wherabouts of her son but at least she did not forcer Aser to trade for essentially useless information. "I see. Well thank you, I appreciate your answer. If I may I do have one last question. As I search for Káti I've also kept an eye out for my sisters, Dægmar and Aerndís Thyre, I don't suppose you've heard of either of them?" It was probably another long shot but if her sisters were in a pack in Alacritis then Imperium seemed to be the most likely location. However, Aser would not get her hopes up. She'd been disappointed enough on this trip.

"Speech"

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2015, 07:05 PM

Birna was about to dismiss the woman when she decided to ask another question. Another? What did Birna look like? An encyclopedia of- what the hell! Birna nearly growled at the mention of the name Aerndís and now that she took a moment to consider the fiendish Arcanum woman there was a resemblence both in appearance and name to the woman standing right before her. However, as much as Birna loathed Aerndís she had heard plenty of Dægmar and the woman's sacrifice for her children and thus she had to conclude that not all Thyre's were monstrosities. This woman was far more polite and honest than that other wretch.

Birna took a deep breath, both to soothe her irritation and also in preparation for delivering bad news to the woman standing before her. "I'm sorry… I do not have happy news for you but I can at least offer you an answer. Aerndís was slain in battle several seasons ago. Her sister Dægmar followed shortly after, slain by a bear defending her children. They've since scattered to the winds… although there was one girl at the siege who I believe went by the name Thyre… Karabela… yes I believe that is what Integra said her name was. Karabela Thyre. She's in Abaven now if you wanted to see at least some relation but I'm afraid that is all I can offer you. That information is free, I will not make you pay for miserable news…. now if that is all that you came here for I suggest you leave."

""