Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-10-2015, 08:39 PM

She had taken a lot of time to herself, but sometimes it didn't feel like it was enough. As she sat underneath one of the trees the lone woman would raise her head to look at the weeping willow. Painfully she narrowed her eyes a bit, of course many had already noticed her wounds. At least, those she had spoken to since she returned. Arian had been away from her children for a week as well, part of her thought they hated her. What happened while she was gone and Allen was in charge? Had wolves started hating her again, she sighed and settled her head on her paws. Wincing a little at the soreness of the wounds plaguing her mind. Suddenly she found herself humming a song. The japanese words laying out in her head as she hummed it. (here). After a minute or so she stopped and raised her head again. The mood was well into the sky she probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

Lately, she had been thinking if she slept and never got up it would be better. Her ears flicked for a moment as she watched a small fire fly move across her vision. Arian wished she lived in Rivaxorus' time. Her mother was still around then, why hadn't she been born then? Her muscles tensed a bit, would she have done any better in her life? If Neo had never maimed her, if she really had been Epiphron's daughter. She was a magnet to bad luck wherever she went. Which was something Allen understood. They understood that when he spoke to him before she took her small reprieve. Why then though, why did she feel like crying. Crying over something so useless, she clenched her teeth together. Where was she stepping wrong?

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-14-2015, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 11:09 PM by Avalon.)

She had been coming back from spending time with Newol again. The woman's disappearance from the pack possibly had gone noticed, but she didn't mind. She had waited years, and the last few weeks had been magical. The night that she and Newol had spent in the caverns was a night she would never forget, she couldn't and didn't want to. She knew what the outcome had been, and she was happy. And in due time, the result of their happiness would be shown to the world. Although it wasn't entirely noticeable now, others would probably think it to be her already fluffy frame, but a couple more weeks and she was sure it would not remain hidden. Not that she was trying to hide it.

Sweeping towards the territory, she strode across the borders on her way to sleep, but she would find Arian's scent lingering in the night, and it had been some time since she'd seen her sister. With a smile on her face, she sought her out, finding her beneath one of the many trees that dotted the landscape. "Arian! How've you been?" She would walk up and nuzzle her, sitting beside her as she regarded her. Something seemed wrong...what had happened during her absence?

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-16-2015, 09:03 PM

Arian would wince to the touch. Obviously the wounds littering her fur were apparent. It didn't help that she had practically crawled here. She was only allowed, or able to take maybe one step every thirty seconds. Balancing herself on her other three legs was hard. Her back left leg shivered, but she made it no forced it to support her weight. So putting her own herbs on herself, and moving about, she had only taken some time to sort things out with her leg. Just below the elbow had been severed, but a thick green paste covered the wound from there over her shoulder from the wounds. Painfully it made her entire body ache, as her eyes glistened at Avalon. She would try and avoid the conversation around her new disability.

"I've been fine." she said simply. As she over looked Avalon. The scent of a male clung to her pelt but she would pay no mind to it. "What about you?" Arian would stay put, she probably wouldn't be moving from this spot all night. Waiting for those herbs to dry, because moving again would be painful. She had already had trouble switching spots with Allen. Yet now, at least, she didn't need to worry about that. Just... herself. Maybe rethink how she thought about things as well.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-10-2015, 02:13 PM

Ears flattened as she stepped back to take a good look at Arian, her initial excitement at seeing her had blinded her to the wounds she now bore. But now that she saw them, her heart dropped and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She felt bad for not seeing them in the first place, but now she had. And she wasn't happy. What happened? And why was Arian telling her she was fine? Obviously she wasn't, and Avalon couldn't let it go. "Don't tell me you're fine, not when you're in obvious pain and coated with herbs." She would sit-down, sniffing at Arian's shoulder as she looked her over. She was no Healer, but she could tell the wounds were serious, and even then, arian had managed to patch herself up pretty well.

Concerned gaze found Arian's, kindness and sadness for her sister evident. Whoever did this, she was sure had it coming to them. If they didn't already. She wanted to ask, but perhaps later. One ear lifted slightly at Arian's question about her, and an embarrassed heat would rise to the surface of her cheeks. "I uh...found someone, I hadn't seen in a long time...that's why I haven't been around lately. And I should have been, I should have been here to help you against whoever did this to you...I'm sorry." She bowed her head, a whine passing through as she was truly apologetic for not being there. But what about Cypress? Surely he had been there right? Was he just as hurt?

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-13-2015, 11:12 AM

Arian was glad she was allowed to divert her attention if only for a moment. Truly, she would be okay - with how everything was going how could she not finally learn from the actions she had made on her own time. She also didn't need others telling her she didn't do anything wrong, because she had. Well the subject change didn't last long, what she said made her smile turn into a frown. Arian's ears flicked for a moment. "I'm starting to get tired of hearing that line - I'm guessing it was Newol." Arian said with a soft sigh. She leaned into Avalon - her bigger body set a lot of relief on her limb.

"Cypress is the alpha now - I've retired and until Juniper and Rivaxorus are old enough we're just trying to keep the pack afloat. I spat some words at Sin and as per usual dug my own grave so now I have another almost useless limb. I'm fine though - really I am. You reap what you sow." Arian hummed softly. Cypress was supporting her the most in this time. When she was in so much doubt and now contently sinking in the information she had received. "Man I'm an idiot!" she yelled out loud. "How the heck did you get smart Avalon?"

"Talk"