gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-14-2015, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016, 09:37 PM by Avalon.)

It's finally happening! Avalon is pregnant with her first litter ever! Descendant of Gargoyle, crusade, etc. I'm very excited about this obviously!!

I have decided to have the max of 5 Pups in this litter with it being her first, and also because of her size.

Rules
-you may only pick from the designs provided. Reason is because it's easier to take back without the hassle of changing design should the pup fall inactive. However, you may change eye color. However if you wanna make your own design go for it, but leave a note if it can be used for re-adoption again should it fall inactive!

-These pups are not to go below neutral, the parents are both on the light side of the spectrum. I understand development as the pup grows, but please...no pain in the ass rebellious kid who for some weird reason hates it's parents.

-Should there be no activity for a month then I reserve the right to take it back and re-adopt it out.

-Names are to follow the themes of war, strength, and mystical creatures.

-Traits to consider are small-large (Avalon is 39" & Newol is 36") sizes, large paws, large ears, short fur, fluffy fur, and all the cuteness!

-Pups will ONLY have the name of Ancora since Newol jumped ship.

family is now in Imperium!

Available designs are Here
(more designs coming!)

ALSO NOTE** height is discounted by 25% only up to 39"due to Avalon being 39". Anymore beyond that does not receive the discount.

Code:
<b>Name</b>: -- Ancora-Adravendi
<b>Alignment</b>:
<b>Design</b>:
<b>Appearance Description</b>: Site minimum
<b>Personality</b>: At least site minimum
<b>Other</b>:
<b>RP Sample:</b>

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-14-2015, 10:02 PM
If you can give me a few days I can whip up some designs like I said! I wish Clash was here to do it considering she was the best with the Crusade/Clash/Gargoyle markings! But I can see what I can do.

May or may not consider adopting... lol
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Yay! Alright thanks shrap <3 and yes you should adopt huehuehue

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2015, 06:34 PM
Name: Simurgh Ancora-Adravendi

Alignment: True Neutral

Design: Middle of Last Row

Appearance Description:

Simurgh is a surprisingly dainty and delicate little thing despite her height. She is massive, reaching a full height of forty-five inches. Her body is skinny and long. Simurghs legs will also be on the longer side, with her paws being small and tea-cupped. Her fur is short, yet extra fluffy, making her appear like a little ball of cotton. Her ears are larger than average, and her muzzle long and slender. She is uniquely shaped for the litter, but, when one looks at her coloration, there is no doubt as to whose child she is.

When it comes to how Simurgh presents herself she walks with gaze focused on the ground. She has her ears focused on her surroundings, but her gaze is always on the hunt for special rocks or seashells that she can add to her collection. She does not hold a dominant look or stance about her, but it is not incredibly submissive either.

Simurgh's base coat color is a rich steel gray, the same color that makes up her mother's coat. Ebony caps her head and her ears, rolling down her shoulders, across her back, and onto her legs. The shape that the ebony color makes is common for her mother's bloodline. Her lower jaw, cheeks, chest, belly, under tail, paws, and brow dots on the other hand are the purest ivory. She is definitely her mother's child, and bears a bright amber gaze much like Avalon herself.

Personality:

Simurgh is a benevolent beast when it comes to her family. She is kind and accepting, regardless of whatever flaws others may find in her family members. Her heart is light whenever she is around her family, and she finds the most joy in staying by her family’s side. She is incredibly loyal to them, but not so much the pack that she is in. While she would fight for the pack it is merely because her family is within it and that reason alone. Around her family Simurgh can be her true self.

While away from the eyes of strangers Simurgh is cheerful, fun loving, and playful. She loves a good game and having a laugh. She can be seen as honorable, even when it comes to strangers, and a beast who has mercy in her heart. While she would never attack a downed foe, or a broken enemy, she would not allow them to make a move upon her family. She is gentle, yet fierce and strong when she needs to be. By no means though is Simurgh a pushover!

Toward those who are outside her family circle Simurgh can seem to be aloof. She distances herself from those she doesn’t know, not caring much for interacting with strangers. She will speak in shorter sentences to them, almost as if she has better things to do. Perhaps she does! While Simurgh has a bit of an arrogant attitude she does truly mean well. She would never wish ill upon another, regardless of how she feels about them. Simurgh is not that heartless.

It could also be said that Simurgh is a bit on the creepy side. She is one who will talk to herself, muttering about this or that. She also likes to collect things, particularly rocks or seashells, to add to a collection of “precious”. While she has her own little quirks, she is not all that hard to get along with if you simply push for it. A lot of the problems others will face is that they’ll either give up on being nice to her or simply want to rip her face off due to her attitude.

Plans: To develop IC and chill with her fambam, yo.

Other: --

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-21-2015, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 07:42 PM by Creed.)
Name:  Kharnage Ancora-Adravendi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Design: Link
Appearance Description: 37 or 38 Inches maybe 39 | 185 lbs
As a child Kharnage is a simplistic beast. He is no more remarkable than any of his other siblings in size and is mostly an unimpressive gray blob as a tiny youngster. When born his markings aren't yet defined and yet it is quite obvious he favors his mothers side in coloring. As a young child Kharnage is mostly a medium sized pup with long gangling legs, a fuzzy/chubby body, extremely large paws too big for his body, and thick pointy ears that rest above a rather broad head.

As he matures he swiftly grows into the broad head and lanky legs. His size soon becomes eminent as at 6 months of age he grows rapidly. He never quite fills out into his large paws and retains those for the majority of his life. He's built like most of his ancestors and is the wolf equivalent of a snow plow. Wide paws are meant for keeping himself aloft in the upper layers of snow. As a full grown adult he'll stand at thirty-seven inches and one hundred and eighty five pounds. He's a stocky beast with a broad head and rather than a narrow muzzle like most wolves his is a bit more dog-like in the sense of it being shorter and more round. His ears remain quite pointed as they were as a child and are thickly furred and meant as good insulation for heat. To sport his head he has a thick neck with lots of fat to pad it, not only for heat, but for protection in fights. Much like Crusade and Gargoyle, he has a rather thick appearance (perhaps more-so than some of his family) with a wide chest, thick legs, a long spine, thicker and longer shoulders, and wide haunches. Unlike the typical wolf, his body is not elegant like a wolf and instead he appears more tank-like. At full maturity it's quite obvious he takes pride in his muscles because beneath that fatty insulation he has rigid muscles toned for fighting.

To improve his stature, Kharnage's fur only adds to the protection from not only enemies but the chilly bite of the North. The thickest bits of his fur begin around his neck and travel down his chest and stomach. His back, the fronts of his legs, his haunches, and his face are a bit more sparse of fur but not by much. His butt, the back of his legs, and his stomach all have a feathery type of look to them and all of his fur is silky to the touch if he's well groomed. His tail is also a bit wider and furrier than most wolves. His paws also contain more fur than the normal wolf to protect his paw pads from ice and snow.

Kharnage takes after Crusade's younger sister Arcane in appearance. He has a similar base color to his mother, Avalon, though he is a maybe a shade darker. The most noticeable trait that he inherited from his father is the darker legs that start at his paws and fade more than halfway up. That happens to be the end of the resemblance though as he favors the Ancora side of the family. He has almost identical markings to Arcane starting with the leg markings that start where the fading on the front of the legs stop. It goes to his front elbows and follows the contour of his shoulders. From then it angles out to the middle of his shoulder blade and then curves up to the top of his spine and travels down his back. The same color then encompasses the top half of his tail. Much like the front legs, his hind legs resembled Arcane and yet start at the same ending for the faded legs. It follows the contour of his hips and on his butt and ends at his tail. His face bears hardly any markings except for the dark gray that starts as a bridge on his snout and follows below his eyes and curves down onto his cheeks. It also takes over his ears, except for the inside which are the same base color gray, and then travels from the base of his skull and down his neck to where the shoulder and back markings are. The only marking on him that is not gray is the uneven white splotch on his chest that not only resembles Arcane's but would serve as a reminder to both Cifer and Creed though he holds no blood-relation to Cifer.

The last little bit of Kharnage's markings are the black paw pads, black jowls, a light pink tongue, a black nose, and the piercing electric blue eyes that set him apart from his parents and perhaps his siblings.
Personality: As a child Kharnage is, in most ways, quite like the typical pup. He holds the same boisterous energy that most children do and has a knack for roughhousing. From that start it's quite obvious that he can be a handful. He's the kinda kid that can't wait to get out of the den and explore. His favorite activities as a child are terrorizing his siblings, nomming on the ear and tails of Mom and Dad, and siblings. Even though he's a bit rough and energetic as a kid he's still bubbly and adores his family.

As he ages though it's quite obvious he'll no longer hold that pup-ish nature. As he matures he slowly starts becoming a bit more reserved and independent. He enjoys the silence of his own company and yet isn't opposed to the company of others either. As a chaotic good character Kharnage has an interesting idea of justice. He upholds the simplistic ideas of most where things like rape and murder are heinous crimes that need to be punished. Of course his idea of punishment goes beyond the morality of morbid. He has his own code that his follows and tends to dislike the idea of rules that don't align with his own.

He can be a bit selfish with his own agenda and typically thinks of himself first before he thinks of anyone else. Family, of course, comes first and foremost in his life. Any of those in his circle are nothing less than worthy of his admiration and praise and he'd do whatever necessary to maintain their well-being. Any opposing force to them or himself automatically become enemy number one.

He's a prideful creature in both appearance and in mindset. He has a high value on his own appearance and can be quite obsessive with making himself look presentable. He has high expectations for himself and can be quite headstrong. Arguing with him would be worse than trying to argue with a tree as he tends not to budge once he has his mind made up. He tends to do as he pleases without regard of what others think of him and yet the only ones who are able to reign in his rather hellish nature is his family.
Plans: Well I know you wanted to remake Glaciem so I intend on Kharnage being a part of that should it ever happen! I don't wanna map out a whole plotline since I don't know what'll happen IC but I definitely kinda want him to be rather chaotic in his terms of carrying out what he thinks is justice. So I can see him gathering a few scars and stuff too! He'll definitely stick close to his parents and family though and remain quite loyal to them.
Other: I made other designs below. Also should I get this character and ever fall inactive with it, leave the site, or anything else that would involve having the character taken, this design may be used by anyone should the character be adopted out. The name can also be re-used if so desired.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Eve made a design hur clicky.

My focus needs more focus.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-22-2015, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2015, 06:03 PM by Creed.)
Avalon x Newol Designs

Please click for full size! Feel free to use these designs for your pup app! I'm claiming number 3, though if I don't get the pup someone else can use it!

Any designs not used I'll be taking and saving for later if Dragon doesn't want them. (cause Creed babies eventually :D)

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Heads up, I may be taking design #5 to use on my pup XD so no touchy!

Art||Plotter

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-28-2015, 06:27 PM
This closes tomorrow people!!

Decim

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Arian
10-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Name: Enyo Ancora-Adravendi
Design: #7 on Shrapnel's batch if you don't mind
Appearance Description:
35"
The lady will grow to stand just an inch below her father, while not as big as her mother she will take all the pride she can in her appearance. Taking more after her mother for coat wise in colors. Her base sits at a beautiful stone gray color. Covering almost the majority of her body. Then Enyo's darker gray color starts at the bridge of her muzzle, making a round end at the middle of her eyes. That same dark gray acts like an outline to her body. Making a ring along her neck, down the front of her shoulders and only to the front of her joints. It makes a cut off on her back, a rounded out portion on her back leg then the majority of of her tail is covered by this dark gray. Her paws are tipped with white, as is the end of her tail. Then finally filling in the rest of the section on her back is the same white, along with her chest splashed with it.

(If you don't mind I'm changing the eye color to match her dads)
Enyo's eyes reflect that of her father. Though almost lighter in color, the brilliant green shines bright against her dark hue'd body. She won't be the toughest of the pups when it comes to muscle size, however the pup will try her best at whatever she ends up learning in her life-time.

Personality:
-Smart, -Playful, -Composed , - Cute
A perfect mix of her mother and father with a hint of youth thrown into there. Enyo is a very smart pup, while she has a lot to learn words stick easily with her and she can't forget any lessons taught by her family and friends. She loves to play though, at the moment the pup can't take anything seriously. She wants to make people laugh and giggle and have a good time! Laughter is the best medicine after all, or so she was told. One thing about Enyo is though, when you tell her to do something she can suddenly become stone. Like her father, she holds a very high affinity for pride in herself. Enyo doesn't want to be looked down upon, and she wants to hold her head high. Lastly, she is cute, deliberately so. To get what she wants, and to try and get the attention she craves for when she is adorable. She'll try to fluff herself up, paw at you and be the nicest thing in the world. Just watch out.
Plans: At the moment, none I'm hoping she gets awesome development from both her mother and father and friends around her.
Other: I do intend for her to be a more mild character - one that doesn't get into much trouble- but yeah.

Hiraeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Name: Chimera Ancora-Adravendi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Design: pretty little #9 from the Shrap batch
Appearance Description:
-- pup description --

In her youth Chimera will have paws much too large for her little body, and she will be far from graceful. Her coat will be long and fluffy, adorned in shades of gold with contrasting dark brown markings. These markings will be a little difficult to discern at first, but as she gets older they will become much sharper and clearer. Her big golden eyes will always be bright with energy and full of curiosity. It would take a tragedy to keep her little tail from wagging.

-- adult description --

Smaller than both of her parents, Chimera stands at 34'' and has a fairly sturdy frame. She is not very muscular, but she also could not be considered willowy. She has moderate curves to distinguish her as feminine, but she would never use them to get the attention of others. In fact, it is doubtful that such a notion would ever enter her mind. She is innocent and naive, and always will be, moving about like a pup even in her adulthood. That is to say, she continues to trip over her own feet from time to time and never holds herself in a way that suggests she is better than anyone else. Her sunflower yellow eyes are always bright with curiosity and a youthful energy that can never be tamed.

The majority of her coat is a rich golden color, covering most of her head and neck and continuing down her sides. This golden color lightens to a pale yellow surrounding her eyes and traveling down her throat and chest, extending across her underbelly. This lighter color is also found on her front paws, the lower halves of her hind legs, and the underside of her tail. However, this is not the end of her markings. Chimera is also adorned with dark, chocolately brown markings resembling those belonging to other members of her family. The brown markings run from her lower forelegs upward, curving perfectly around the shape of her shoulder and then taking a sharp turn to meet in a point at her lower back. The dark markings are also found curving low about her thighs and over the top half of her tail. Finally, they are found on her back paws, the edges of her ears, and in a thick band starting at her brow and ending at the tip of her nose. Overall, Chimera has a coat dancing with warm gold and brown colors, and she really is a sight to behold. If her youthful energy draws others in, her lovely appearance will keep them there.

Personality: Chimera may be beautiful, but she would never dream of using her beauty to manipulate others. She is a pup at heart, and will never lose her childlike innocence. She looks at the world with wonder in her eyes and loves to make new friends. She loves pups because they are just like her, and even in adulthood she will never miss the chance to romp around and play. Chimera is the kind of girl who loves to get messy once in a while — some could say she is a tomboy. She plays rough and doesn't always remember to be polite and graceful. But she is still very loveable, and very loving. She will always stand by those she loves, and will do whatever it takes to make them happy. Her heart will always be in the right place but, like a child, she will occasionally make mistakes and get herself into trouble. What Chimera wants is to feel loved and safe, and does not like to be alone. She can be easily frightened and easily hurt, but she is very slow to anger and will always be willing to forgive.

Plans: gonna make her a cute little troublemaker, and into her adulthood I want her to stay naive and immature and just be a ball of craziness for everyone, I think the development with her family will be especially fun!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-29-2015, 09:29 PM
APPS CLOSED thanks guys!!

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-04-2015, 12:29 AM
At last, the wait is over!!!

It's been a hard decision but at last, the wait is over!
The following have been accepted:

Keno with Simurgh
Shrapnel with Kharnage
Requiem with Chimera

Congratulations guys! Pups are due on the 6th, try and have them ready as soon as possible ^_^

Art||Plotter

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-29-2015, 08:02 PM
Chimera is being placed for re-adoption! Get those apps in and I'll pick in a week or two! New info has been added above in red and bold~

Art||Plotter

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
11-30-2015, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 07:25 PM by Lillianna.)

Name: Lykos Ancora-Adravendi
Alignment: Lawful Neutral!
Design: -points above-
Appearance Description:
Base + A light silver.
Eyes + A bright, medium blue.
Height + 42"
Weight + hovering around 180.

Markings + Black extends from his muzzle at his nose, up the bridge of his nose, curving around just under the eyes. The black also extends halfway up his ears to be met by the silver. The black goes down in a sort of blanket like pattern. At the shoulders, the black goes down, down the legs to encompass both front legs in a giant swathe of black. The blanket type marking begins to taper off near the hindquarters, though not completely; it extends down the top of the tail and thickens until the tip of the tail.

Personality:
Cold + Lykos appears cold at first - and he is, usually, to those that aren’t family. He can be seen as harsh and uncaring, often blunt and cruel with his words and the truth. He has a rough exterior that takes some time to break down. However, to his family, he is generally not cold; he just doesn’t want his problems to be their problems as well.

Strict + If it’s against the rules, it’s against the rules and nothing is going to make him budge with that. It is at this point that he seems the most cold - he will gladly and easily dismiss all you say if you break the rules; he will take no excuses for someone not following the rules.

Controlling + This boy has to be in charge. He can’t not be; it bothers him, bothers him greatly if he can’t be in charge. He hates it if someone challenges his authority, even his own siblings. It especially drives him nuts when someone tries to control him and his actions.

Loyal + Loyalty means everything to him. If you were to break loyalty, you are dead to Lykos. It does not matter if you are family or not, or what your reasons are. In fact, he takes the hit if a sibling were to break loyalty than a stranger; he would take it very, very personally. Loyalty and honor, he has decided, is what makes a wolf. You are no wolf worthy of anything if you are not loyal and have no honor.

Protective + Despite his faults, he could not love his family more. Each holds a special place in his heart, as well as anyone who has managed to get past his rough and cold exterior. He will defend those he loves with everything he can. The only way to break this would be to break his trust, and then you are dead to him.

Plans:
One + Tall! The tallest of his family!
Two + He'll be interacting with his pack a lot - character development, you see.
Three + He'll want to become the 'guardian' of his family, likely. Since he'll be the tallest.
Four + Perhaps, if his character develops this way once played, he'll aim for his own pack!
Five + Lots of interaction with his own family, duh! ^^ He'll care for his family, and his pack.
Six + Lots of exasperation between his likely rule-breaking siblings and his not-rule-breaking self. I can see him getting dragged into lots of adventures he didn't want to go on because it went against the rules but he HAS to protect his siblings.
Seven + Likely a fighter, like his momma.

Other: If this pup is ever readopted, the design DOES go with the character. As does all art.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-30-2015, 11:50 PM
Remote control

Name: Ladon Ancora-Adravendi
Laa - don, The snake that guarded the golden apples in the Garden of the Hesperides.
Design: #7 of the Shrap batch besides for green eyes
Appearance Description:

36"

35"
The lady will grow to stand just an inch below her mother, while not as big as her mother she will take all the pride she can in her appearance. Taking more after her mother for coat wise in colors. Her base sits at a beautiful stone gray color. Covering almost the majority of her body. Then Ladon's darker gray color starts at the bridge of her muzzle, making a round end at the middle of her eyes. That same dark gray acts like an outline to her body. Making a ring along her neck, down the front of her shoulders and only to the front of her joints. It makes a cut off on her back, a rounded out portion on her back leg then the majority of of her tail is covered by this dark gray. Her paws are tipped with white, as is the end of her tail. Then finally filling in the rest of the section on her back is the same white, along with her chest splashed with it. Ladon's eyes reflect that of her father. Though almost lighter in color, the brilliant green shines bright against her dark hue'd body. She won't be the toughest of the pups when it comes to muscle size, however the pup will try her best at whatever she ends up learning in her life-time.

Personality:

Independent - curious - sound - respectful - thoughtful - judgemental - adaptable

Ladon is truely a blank slate - first coming into the world she is curious as can be. Always wanting to be involved in information she doesn't know. It can get a bit annoying at times but she knows enough as to when to shut up or back down. She speaks only the truth and rarely tells any lies if at all. Finding it rather hard to lie especially in the case towards her family. Trying to fall behind the pack, as independant as she is she would never dream of being someone in power. Much rather she would like to listen and learn. Every action and word spoken from the femme is well thought through. Everything and anything she can learn will be applied to the real world. So in the back of her mind, she questions the actions of others. Thus judgmental towards wolves and actions they make. One thing that will never bother her is change - seeing it as a chance to grow and learn new things. Ladon can fit it nearly any environment. Trying not to restrict herself she is quiet the little powerhouse as well as information gatherer. She might even like the stories and information more then she likes actually doing the things she learns.

Plans: I've always wanted an ava pup xD Avalon is just -holds her in special box- Ladon could go in any direction. I tend to have my pups true neutral and let them develop as they go.
Other: Yur awesome. (Riv has become a baby collector on ala)
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
12-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Keep in mind some of the designs up for grabs need to be payed for too guys! Just check with staff if your desired design is free or needs regular shaped markings ^_^

Art

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-07-2015, 10:42 AM
And so it is with great debate with myself, I have chosen a player. I liked both your apps so it honestly came down to a coin flip >.>
And the winner is...
Kea!!!

Art||Plotter