Trix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-13-2015, 11:38 PM
The demon girl walked through the plains in silence. Her eyes roamed the land in search of others, and to her fortune there was none in her line of sight. With eyes that wonder she saw a river, and longed to take a drink. She crept up to the river and bent down to take a drink, only to stumble and fall in to the river. Her fur was drenched as she sat in the middle of the cold liquid. She watched as the fished darted around her to get to their destination, seemingly mocking her. She huffed and climbed out of the river, turning to face the river and careful attempting to take her drink. When the refreshing taste hit her lips a shiver was sent through her body, she was officially cold and wet in the middle of Autumn. She was miserable, Stupid River she mumbles, silently cursing under her breathe, Trix was not the sort of person to blame herself for her mistakes. She lay in a small patch of sun, attempting do dry of quickly, which would be an unlikely event in the cold and cloudy weather.

Speech
Thoughts

Hakku

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2015, 10:56 AM
The man was shaken.

His paranoia had risen to new heights as he fled, memories of his captors still in his mind. He would shudder, fear radiating from his being. For now his normal behavior was replaced by the fear of being captured again, taken again. He refused to let that happen. He would give a soft whine, glancing over his shoulder with his bright eyes.

It seemed that his trackers had stopped following. At least for now.

Hakku would breathe out in relief, his fur standing on end. He'd shake his head, turning away from the direction he'd been heading to head out towards the river. He was so caught up in his own worries, his own mind, that he didn't notice the femme that was laying in the grasses at first. He was getting awfully close to her too, his mind distracted.

Trix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Mixed eyes fall upon the man, getting dangerously close to her. She lay still while he was foolishly drifting to the trap. When he was close enough she rolled around, stood up and snapped at his muzzle. You are a extremely foolish wolf, to come close to me. Why are you here? She forced the words out with as much violence as she could, trying to send him a warning. She looked him up and down, and her mind instantly thought oversize fox, but the boy did not smell like that at all. He smelt like a wolf, but his features gave the girl other thoughts. Anyway, what was she doing here looking at him, in her mind it was either poison, kill or leave. Her mind ran a different way to many other people, she was bent on death and revenge, it was her. She doubted that anyone could change the way she was, she ran on her own set of laws. She was the only one she worshiped, she was the god of herself, and only god to her. She set her ears back and spread her paws out, instinct telling her to be ready. The twin girl was ready to make this man BLEED.

Speech
Thoughts

Hakku

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Hakku would reel back as a femme suddenly snapped at his muzzle. Where had she come from!? He would flick his ears back. He would back away from her, eyeing her with a cautious look. "...I'm sorry, I didn't see you. As for why I'm here, well, this is a free land. Any wolf is free to come and go here."  He would brace himself as he gazed at the woman, certain by her tone of voice that she meant nothing short of ill will. He would not allow himself to be taken again. That much he swore. Hakku would put up his defenses, giving a low growl. "I don't want to fight you, but I will if I must. Please just allow me to pass."