size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
10-19-2015, 11:42 AM

to an even better place

The sun was hanging just above the mountains, though from her point of view it was clear to see. Her cyan eyes scanning the ground below, nothing felt better then flying. Her powerful wings had brought her to these lands and from what she had seen it was crawling with wolves. Smiling the bird lowered herself closer to the ground. These cliffs would be difficult for most canine's to climb but she had the gift of wings. The humongous bird landed on a cliff edge, her talons digging into rock to keep her steady as she shook her feathers. "I wonder if any of them will try to eat me." she laughed half to herself. After all, she was larger than the average wolf. Only an inch shy of being the same height as a dire.

The bird would hop onto a more stable portion of the cliff. The blue hues of the morning rays finally coming out in the early morning. The sky was clear, and because of her feathers the fall cold weather didn't bother her. As she ruffled her feathers she clicked her beak, she wanted to play and finding entertainment was hard. It wasn't like she needed to eat, but she did need to find a nice cliff head to break her bones she collected. Perhaps she could ask some wolves for help.

BANAGHER

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
10-19-2015, 11:53 AM
The boy enjoyed his freedom as he danced around the loner areas. Occasionally he would come upon another and they would chat and it would be fun. Today, there were not wolves that he had found... yet It was still early morning, anyway. The breeze blew a scent to him. Bird. He could track a bird... lunch. Ashmedai followed the scent for a ways, being careful of the cliffs. Off in the distance, he spotted another wolf. Ash barked and called out. The wind shifted and... did that wolf smell like a bird...? Ashmedai crept closer cautiously, "Um... Hello?" The thing was tall... could there be a feathered wolf?

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
10-19-2015, 02:16 PM

to an even better place

Her little beady cyan eyes would snap onto the wolf. Oh he was a big one, but he was young. Her beak clicked as she happily smiled and hopped forward. Outstretching her wings a bit so that she could keep her balance as well as laying out her tail feathers. The wolf had been nice enough to greet her so she would obviously return the gesture. "Hello there wolfy mister." she greeted with a small laugh. "Surprised? I guess you don't get much giant birds here." Flamie would stare at the wolf happily. She was not afraid getting chomped since she could fly.

"My name is Flamie, and I'm a bearded Vulture!" she puffed up her chest, the vulture was taller than him so maybe that made it all the more intimidating. She was a predator much like him, a scavenger though. She lived off of the bone marrow that these kind of creatures left behind. Flamie hoped he was friendly, she wanted to play.

BANAGHER