size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-21-2015, 07:31 PM
So this has been in my head since Avalon was a puppy and her family disappeared, but maybe I figured I'd throw the idea out there. Icly, she really wants to recreate her old glaciem home, and if there's any interest, maybe I'll go ahead and begin starting this plot and her journey to alphaship! (after sin dies which I'm sure he will soon -eyes enemies errywhere-)

I'd you're interested let me know so we can set up threads and start talking icly! I would actually love for this to happen someday, and for those who knew gargoyle and them, new glaciem would be family oriented and borderline neutral good and such. Warriors, healers, etc. You get the gist. Skype if you have questions or post here ^_^

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-21-2015, 07:49 PM
hnnnggg

icly Creed would love the idea. But once Celestial is up and running he wouldn't dare leave Surreal.

Buuuttt I think I may adopt an Avalon pup.... cause I miss Glaciem sonotbiasedatall
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-21-2015, 07:59 PM
XD I figured Creed wouldn't leave and that's okay c: I miss glaciem too so this is her new goal in life <3

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-21-2015, 08:07 PM
It's a nice goal c: Isardis kinda ruined Glaciem so even if Creed wouldn't leave Celestial he wouldn't mind seeing it reborn again sending members their way!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-21-2015, 08:16 PM
Yay! Yes, send them to Avalon so she can start recruiting x3 maybe now they can thread and talk about it xD

Art||Plotter

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-21-2015, 08:21 PM
yeah they could! Would it take place in their current thread, considering I haven't responded to it? xD

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-21-2015, 10:39 PM
Yeah I think it could XD -shoves you to it-

Art||Plotter

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-22-2015, 02:06 PM
Okay! c: I'm leaving my cousins house Friday evening to go to my aunts, and then I'll be staying the night there. So I should be home by Saturday.
I would've posted sooner but while staying with my cousin I haven't gotten any opportunities to work on posts or art without being interrupted.