gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-24-2015, 01:08 AM

The siege had fallen in the attackers favor, Hellstrom was no more. Sin had walked away, bloodied and torn but that did not stop him from sounding the retreat. Abaven had chosen to bring imperium to aid them, a cowardly move considering Hellstrom had so few warriors to start, and that only fueled his dislike for the destruction family. Did they all act so cowardly? Fueled by no more then revenge, Bass seemed to have sat idly by while imperium did all the dirty work...they would pay for their folly someday, but at least his youngest were safe in Donostrea for now. He would go to collect them once he was healed, and after he gathered those who fought so valiantly. The fights did not go unnoticed, Seifer briefing him as they walked.

He limped up the deck, retreating to the Antiox was hard, but he was no fool. He knew when the battle was lost, they were no fools. He only hoped the rest would escape, and those who were unfortunate enough to get caught, well...he would find them in due time. He did not regret his actions for bringing down a worthless pack, Abaven had fought for nothing. He would continue to rent asunder those who did not belong, and now it was time to heal until he was strong enough for his next move. Standing atop the deck overlooking the sea, the wind brushed his pelt, blood drying upon him only further added to his collection of spilled blood. Single eye narrowed, his right eye swelled shut, though he had lost something, it was only minor compared to what others would lose in the future. A heavy growl resonated in his core, he wasn't done.

"Behold my glorious eyepatch of doom!"  

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
10-24-2015, 01:23 AM
The bird was happy, to say in the least. Feeling the air through her wings, she was well within the air. However with how cold it was below, it could only be freezing in her location. Shivering a bit to shake her nerves, her body heated up to the exercise she went through. When the vulture smelled blood, she became more alert, feathers on the back of her head prickling a bit as she looked down. The male wolf almost seemed to blend in with the snow if it weren't for that ship. That eye looked nasty as well. Lowering herself, she started to fly in a thin circle. Landing on the side of the ship as her cyan eyes looked at the creature.

"Someone did a number on you. What for?" she was only curious. Not that she could feel so bad for Mr.Wolf. She couldn't just leave him alone, curious as to why wolves fought like they did. Vultures did sometimes do the same over territory. Her claws dug into the wood, seeping into the damp bases. She did out height him, but then again she hadn't met any one of those huge wolves as of yet. "I can fetch you a mouse or two if you'd like, wouldn't be much for a big fellow like you though. My name's Flamie." she smiled.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-24-2015, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015, 01:40 AM by Sin.)
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

A shadow flickered in and out of his vision, yet he paid it no mind. Seifer sat upon an old cargo box, red gaze cast upward as he watched the vulture with interest. "We have a visitor." Deep voice rumbled to Sin, the feline watching as the bird slowly drifted down to land nearby. He remained motionless, however, simply watching as Sin slowly turned to face her. Ears flicked irritably at her question, but he would answer. "A fools endeavor to avenge the weak." Tail flicked behind him, the man settling to his haunches to rest his bruised ribs. The cold winds did well to numb the pain that settled after the driving effects of adrenaline wore off, but it did not do anything to numb his wounded thoughts. His children were displaced of a home, and he would stop at nothing to attain that once again.

Seifer eyed her, bobbed tail twitching with amusement as the curious bird offered her help. He knew Sin was too prideful to accept such an offer, so before the battle stained man could respond, he would cut in. "A noble offer, bird. What's in it for you?" Everyone had a price they sought for the help they gave. Did this one?

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin]

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
10-24-2015, 01:57 AM
The birds beak clicked a little, a little sign that she was listening. Clearly the old brute had hurt pride. Flamie was in no terms involved in his problems, and nor did she want to know them. However she was interested in him and his feline friend. Her smile didn't falter as she ruffled her feathers, cleaning one of her right wings for a moment as she settled it back on her side. Avenge the weak, then they had family units? Bearded vultures did too at sometimes. They mated for life most of the time, some taking on two males in a type of polygamous relationship. The children then stayed with their parents for around two years before leaving the nest. At that.... bearded vultures had territories picked out for each other. Those with the more red clay, were the strongest and smartest of them all. As her own was.

"Well mister kitty if I could be thrown a bone or two that'd be fine." She stated, "Mr.Wolfie, you're very pretty. Where did you get those red marks on your body from?" Flamie was curious, unafraid as well. Perhaps it was that lack of fear that made it easier to talk to the two of them. She just hoped she wasn't going to get lazy or fat, from eating all these free handed out bones. Giving out objects, scouting, food, was nothing for a trade like this.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-03-2015, 05:54 PM

Blood stained ears twitched slightly as the beast listened to Seifer and the bird. What was a vulture doing this far north anyway? Single amber gaze found the bird again, her return offer was only bones? Perhaps she could be useful in the future...then again, he couldn't trust her. Who was to say she couldn't or wouldn't work as a double agent. Were they to ask her to spy for his family, chances were she would spy for someone else as well if all she asked for were bones.

Her question about his markings were answered without thought. A simple smirk tugging at bleeding lips as he answered. "The blood of my enemies stains my pelt with each fight. Or kill." He had killed many loners in his travels, even pack wolves both in these lands and other lands during the two years he traveled. He eyed the vulture for a reaction, though didn't care if she reacted or not. Seifer would cut in then, an amused purr rumbling his chest, "Never mind that, bird. You have a deal, if all you want is bones then we can arrange that."

He glanced at the still bleeding wolf for a moment, knowing he was too prideful to ask for any help. Even if he were bleeding his brains out. "If you're going out for a snack, mind bringing back some herbs for my friend? He's in bad shape as you can see."

Flamie

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Proud. Michevious. Damn bird
Flamie was strictly neutral as it was. If she angered a wolf despite not wanting to, she could fly away. Her talons worked just fine too. It was regrettable to say as long as she got her bones - she was okay with most jobs. Yet so far all that had been asked of her was herbs. Herbs, herbs, herbs. Those little plants were so easy to get it made her want to laugh even more! She smiled at the little companion that Sin had. Her beak opened wide to the fact Sin was so strong. Many males fought to the death over her before she had ran here. Though she had never found a mate - too boring and easy. Especially with the amount of red on her feathers. "Right right! I'll be right back you two." Flamie spread her wings and lifted off. She searched for what she remembered the wolves used.

After a few minutes she returned with a bundle of plants and other things in her talons and beak. Cobwebs, poppy seeds, and what she figured was a type of plant that helped patch up scratches and wounds. She was no healer, but the basics from her travels stuck in her head. "Here you go." she folded her wings back against her body. "Mr.Wolfie I think you're really cool, it kinda reminds me of my clay. How you wear your enemies, the more our species gets stronger the more we paint our feathers. It means we fly well and not to mess with us." She ruffled her red clay tainted feathers.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-13-2015, 09:38 PM

The pair watched as the bird flew off for their request, and Sin would promptly fall to his haunches before sliding down onto his stomach. It had been quite the long day, and he wanted to be here no more then a couple days so he could get back to his children, and gather up the family. Although Forsaken and Paradox had not participated, he was somewhat glad they hadn't. It was two less for the other packs to claim. Now, however, he had to think about what to do next. The loss of the pack wasn't all that great, he figured perhaps he had gotten too soft, resulting in their loss. Lack of training, lack of discipline. It would change with the next rising. Yes...he would return to power.

Seifer watched the man in silence, leaving him with his thoughts as he strode across the deck to look overboard. Crimson gazed watched as the bird returned with a bundle of herbs, and when she landed, he would take them and make his way towards Sin. He quirked a smile as he worked, placing the seeds in front of sin as a low warning growl indicated he'd better take them. Sin did not protest, simply taking the seeds with one swipe of his tongue as the lynx worked on his wounds. He remained still as the cat chewed up a poultice and placed it on his eye, following up with cobwebs to hold it in place. Tattered ear listened to the bird as she admired him.

"Not all us wolves mark our pelts this way. So far I'm the only one I've seen mark themselves with blood. It is a sign of my...intentions upon this world. Similar to your customs, I suppose." He shifted as Seifer finished up, pulling himself to a sitting position as the cold and herbs numbed the pain on his face and body. The cat looked towards Flamie then, an amused twitch of his tail and flick of his ear showed his interest in her. "Thank you, Flamie. Where are my manners, my name is Seifer. And this, is Sin. Pleasure."