ardent

Lilium {Sonti Pack Hunt}

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 05:28 PM

It was high time she set out to do what she said she was going to do. Akemi would breathe in, looking around the woods. Deer would be on the menu tonight, though she was a little less confident about hunting in this particular area. The surreal place could easily prove to have many obstacles that would hinder the pack from getting in at the prey all at once. But they would still try. Akemi would take a step towards one of the waterways that was within the Weeping Woods, lowering her muzzle to it and taking a small drink.

This should be a cakewalk, she reminded herself. It wasn't the first time she had lead a pack hunt and surely it would not be the last. The femme would raise her head to the sky and let her song loose on the wind. Come! Come members of Sonticus. Waken from your slumber and join me! Akemi would breathe out after that call, remainders of her ears shifting slightly. It was a good day for a hunt. The wind was on their side... now hopefully the terrain would work with them as well.

OOC:: DUE DATE THE 31ST YA'LL.

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 05:37 PM

As an alpha it was his job to be prompt to all pack activities, and show up almost immediately after they were called. He was not so quick to join the pup training, but undoubtedly he had showed up with his own children. Allen found himself enjoying the newfound responsibilities of being Sonticus' alpha. It was a part of his life that he had missed... having a purpose. He wouldn't let this pack fall to the wayside. Hearing the call for a pack hunt, well, that just excited him all the more.

It was a sign that the pack was alive. That they were moving on despite the hardships that their former alphess had faced. Allen swore... there would be justice for Arian. But unlike some, he would not lead his pack to war over something like this. No... he would do this the right way. Man to man. The calico gentleman would make sure that things were taken care of.

He'd arrive to find the woman who had called the pack together was none other than the femme his son had raped, not that he knew the detail. She was a scarred thing, horribly so, but she bore herself proudly. She was strong. Depending on how she did today there just might be a promotion for her somewhere. Same went for anyone else who showed up.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Noen

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 05:45 PM

His first hunt! The boy was only six months old, but he was eager to learn things all the same. He would pad after his father on his way to where the howl had sounded from. He was in a good mood, humming softly to himself in a carefree manner. The brown and white boy would let his dull colored eyes lift to the scarred female as they arrived. Wooooahhhh. She looked as though she'd been in a very terrible battle. Had a healer not been skilled enough to save her appendages? He was sure his mama could have if she had been there!

Reminding himself not to stare the youth would dip his head to the femme. "Hello ma'am." He'd greet politely. He didn't want to seem rude. He'd sit down by his father, looking over his shoulder. Would mama and Alna be along too? He hoped so!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
10-26-2015, 09:59 AM
You don't know what's in your heart
I know you like it - male cover

Rivaxorus had never been on a pack hunt. The boy had done some hunting on his own, even once catching a goose that he and his father shared. It was no doubt that at this age the pups would start to follow the adults in their hunting trips and all that. With his size too, he'd be a good asset to chasing prey down even if he couldn't kill a deer just yet. Stretching his little skinny limbs that still had muscle to grow on them, the male would start off towards the call. Allen was already here, and Riv had never met Akemi before. Only by name was he aware of her. Though Noen was here from the pup training!

That made him feel more at ease, considering the boy felt the need to carry himself differently around the adults. Remembering his manners, the boy would dip his head to Akemi. "Good morning, I hope I can be of use." He smiled and raised his head with a wag of his tail. Even with her appearance, she was pretty. Then again Rivaxorus found himself thinking almost everything was pretty in it's own way. As he took a seat, of course, next to Noen.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-27-2015, 02:01 AM

Despite her pregnancy, Avalon refused to sit around and wait. Instead, she would head towards the call from one of her packmates. Her body was growing more each day, her first growing thicker with the coming of the colder seasons, and her belly growing bigger with the coming of her pups. It was both exciting and frightening to her, she didn't quite know what to expect. But for now, she would cast it aside as she drew closer to those gathered.

Right away she spotted Akemi, whom she knew was mated to Ravine, the male she had sparred with some time ago. She was glad to be seeing her doing a pack hunt, and with Kakashi having done training for the children, Sonticus seemed to be picking up at last. With a hearty smile, she greeted everyone as she moved to sit near Allen, a warm smile given as her attention shifted to Akemi. "Hello, Akemi! I am curious to see what's on today's menu!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-27-2015, 04:33 PM

The man would arrive only moments after Avalon had. Though upset he hadnt been the first to arrive, he was just happy he wasnt left behind. Lovingly the man would nuzzel his mate's neck before giving a small lick to her muzzle. Quetly he would bow his head to the alpha abd say "hello Avalon" to the woman that he had sparred with.

His attention would turn back to Akemi after seeing who all had come to hunt. "What have you found for us to hunt my love?"

Speech,

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-28-2015, 01:22 AM

She had heard the call, and in a scramble of young paws and the hurried putting away of herbs, she was off. Holly ran towards the caller, always afraid of being late. She wondered who would be there, the voice was a little unrecognizable but it was her fault for not getting to know everyone, for some reason herbs were more important in her mind but she knew she had to get to know everyone soon enough.

As she made it among the gathered, breathless and excited, she moved to settle near her brother. Giving a gentle nudge to his shoulder, her tail wagged as she looked at those gathered. "Hi!" She would chirp cheerfully, gaze scanning the crowd as she noticed Alna and the rest of her siblings weren't around yet. Would they show up?

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2015, 05:59 PM

The first to arrive was none other than Mr. Man himself. The alpha, Allen, would arrive, receiving a small, curt nod from the scarred femme. She felt excited, back in the place that she needed to be. She felt ready to lead the hunt, and, furthermore, ready to take back a position of higher ranking in the pack. The femme was getting older -- and she was certainly capable. She could show these younger wolves a thing or two!

The next to arrive was the child of the alpha, who greeted her with a kind tone. She would smile, offering a nod to him as well. Then would come the previous alpha’s child, Arian’s boy Rivaxorus, and Akemi would smile at him as well. “I’m sure you’ll do just fine.” The femme would say gently.

The next to arrive was miss prego-belly, aka Avalon. Akemi meant that in the kindest way possible of course. She loved the thought of more little ones being brought into the world, and she’d grin widely as her gaze lingered upon the woman. Ravine would soon arrive too, asking much the same question that Avalon did. “I was thinking about some white-tail deer for our target. There is a herd of them lingering about the woods, and while it will provide an interesting challenge for us to hunt them here, I am confident in our ability to succeed.”

The last to arrive was another of Arian’s children. Holly, Akemi believed her name was, at least that was what she picked up from an old meeting. The femme would look around at those gathered.

“Alright! All of you gathered here, you know why you’ve come. It is time to hunt, and together we shall take down our target. Now, we’ll all begin by running after the herd. We’ll go after the weakest member, one that I will signal to the rest of the pack. From there, I want one of the younger ones to take the killing blow, if they feel comfortable. You three may sort it out among yourselves.” The femme would turn, starting on the trail of the herd. “In the meantime, the rest of you will follow my lead.”

Akemi would lead them on for a while until there was a slight break in the trees. The herd could be seen yonder, and Akemi would motion with her muzzle to the rest of the pack. It was now or never.

Ooc:: Next Round due by the 7th guys!
""

Allen

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2015, 06:12 PM

Allen would listen to the small femme as she spoke. Her words were sure, as if she had done this sort of thing before. Allen would take note of this as he watched the others arrive. Rivaxorus, Holly, Ravine, and Avalon. As well as his own son, Noen of course. The male felt proud that his young one had come to join the pack hunt, although he was a bit worried to not see Alna present. He’d give a soft sigh, but at least there was a decent number of hunters here.

Though Allen wasn’t too sure how well Avalon would do with her current state. Surely Akemi had accounted for that, however, when she mentioned one of the young ones going for the killing blow. Ahhh, giving them their shots, hm? Allen could respect that. He’d breathe in, following after the femme as she set off on the hunt.

Ahhh, and there the herd was. They had not been traveling long, but there was definitely the herd that they sought. Wonderful! He’d glance at the children, wondering if they’d come to some agreement on who would be taking the killing blow.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Noen

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM

Noen would remain quiet as all the wolves arrived, looking at them with sharp, dark green eyes. There were other young ones, like himself, who arrived. He didn’t know them well, but he hoped to be able to get to know them as time went on. He’d breathe in, twitching his ears as he looked to his father. He seemed to be deep in thought, perhaps about the lady who was holding the hunt. Alphaship responsibilities were strange, and the boy was glad that he didn’t need to worry about that sort of stuff!

The youth would breathe in, surprised as Akemi put the pressure on the young ones to go after the killing blow. A chance to prove themselves... Or a chance to get seriously hurt. Noen was already imagining the sorts of injuries that they could get. He’d glance at Riv and Holly, speaking in a quiet tone. “I’d rather not be the one... If uh... That’s okay with you guys.”

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-02-2015, 08:31 PM

The man sat quietly next to his mate as she answered questions as to what they were going to hunt, what their target would be and what everyone's job was. She was to be their lead huntress while everyone else was to chase cut off and provide one of the youngsters a killing blow. Though which of the children was to be decided among the three of them.

Allen, the alpha, looked impressed with the way Akemi led the small group of hunters. Ravine couldnt help but think the younger male had no better choice than Akemi for the permanent lead hunter. Though he thought himself a good hunter, his mate was a leader when he met her.

Only moments after ther woman stopped speaking did he find himself following her to the heard.

Speech,

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-09-2015, 01:22 AM
Avalon

She would wait patiently as others came to join them, while some were a little slow to answer, she was a bit disappointed that the group was so small, but it didn't mean they couldn't manage. In fact, they seemed to have just enough bodies to manage the hunt, and with the experienced huntress to lead them, she was confident they would succeed. Even if she was a walking yoga ball now.

She listened intently to Akemi's plans, nodding in affirmation to what they were to do. As the woman got up, Avalon would rise as well and follow the group as they made their way towards the herd. She would keep pace with them, panting slightly with the bit of extra effort to keep up, and she certainly couldn't wait for these pups to come out so she could go back to feeling less...of a hindrance.

Her gaze would seek out the young ones, although they were all still fairly young, she believed that they could take the killing blow. And if they didn't know how, all the veterans were here to teach them. One ear flicked at Allens child as the boy chimed in that he didn't want to do it, and with their being only the three kids here, it was down to riv and Holly.

Art||Plotter

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-10-2015, 09:56 AM
You don't know what's in your heart
Rivaxorus exchanged a glance at Noen who had opted out of killing the prey. He was positive it was because the injury the other could sustain probably wasn't good for that fragile body of his. Ears flicking, he heard nothing from his sister. However, Rivaxorus let out a breath of air. As nervous as he was, he smiled. "I can do it if Holly doesn't. I'm bigger then Noen and Holly." That and if he could avoid getting them hurt that would be perfect. The eyes centering over him though made his solid gray tail flick. Dear gods what was he really supposed to do.

Rivaxorus was ready however, nudging Noen a bit. It seemed he needed the most support really. Riv had only ever been around his siblings and with Avalon pregnant his fathers words stuck in his ears. He was their leader, he and Juniper were the future king and Queen. So he had to do something to protect the next generation of the wolves he would be spending a lot of his life with. Hopefully at least.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN