gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-24-2015, 08:01 PM

Ganta didn't like this.

He didn't like being away from his family, his home. He didn't completely understand what was happening, but he knew it was bad. He knew that he didn't like it. He'd shift in the den he shared with his siblings, and he'd let a sigh pass his lips. He kept getting up, walking around in a circle, and flopping down again. He was depressed with this situation. He just wanted to go home!

Ganta would finally get tired of staying in the den and make his way outside. The stars were out above him, marking the world in the realm of night. He'd breathe in the crisp autumn air of the prairie, giving a small sigh. He truthfully missed his mother. His older siblings on the other hand he could quite easily do without. He'd sit, curling his tail around his paws.

"Stars above the world so high, won't you please tell me why?" The boy would hum softly. "Home... where I want to go... yet all the adults must say no." He'd rhyme to himself, trying to find some amusement in staying alone in that place.

"Talk" "You" Think

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-25-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 12:08 PM by Caeli.)

Astrea had heard about them. This was why Illume was not allowed away from the beach, why she had been so upset about her confinement... It seemed that day she had meet the little tyke in the fog was no mistake of fate. Yeah that pack the little guy had been tight lipped about had been a new pack and gravely in danger, no from her own but form others for whatever reason. So Astrea knew she had to go and see theses wolves and judge them with no preconceptions, before she heard any more about them and their pack.

So that was why she made her way to the other land that her pack called home and fallowed the scent of the new wolves. And what better time to do so then at night, when she was at her most impressive and alert. Zori zoomed past her head and winged her way up high into the sky, the Star Dreamer knew that if her companion saw anything out of the ordinary she would give a call; it was something they perfected all those months when they only had each other for protection.

She was fallowing the scent and with luck she found one of the refugees, she smiled as she moved closer about to call a greeting when the young males words reached her ears. She wanted to laugh at the irony! He was talking to the stars, calling for help, most likely knowing that he was not going to get an answer. Well little did this white male know, the stars have an answer for him, but not from above.

"I have no idea why you cannot go back just yet but I do know you are safe in our boarders as long as you have need of protecting." She smiled then and sat down, curling her starry tail around her paws then, displaying her markings and family to the wolf. "I am called Astrea, the Star Dreamer of my pack." She shock her head, her feathers moving about, hopefully imposing the image she wanted to create with them. "You are?"

ooc. Sorry I could not resist after reading about him talking to the stars xD

Obscuro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
10-27-2015, 12:50 PM

The boy would stir, eyes opening but seeing nothing. Yet, he knew who it was that kept moving about. He lied there quietly, listening as Ganta's foot steps faded as his brother went outside. He turned his head towards the outside of the den, the cool air softly greeting him. He lightly sighed as he listened to Ganta, brows furrowed as his brother talked to the stars. Then another voice would come in. Were the stars talking back? He scented the air to see if it was someone else, and indeed he smelled someone with the scent of the pack where they were staying.

Carefully and quietly, Obscuro got up and slowly made his way to the den entrance, unseeing eyes looking in the direction of his brother and the stranger. He somewhat knew what was going on, he had heard his father before they were led away...the question was, were mommy and daddy okay? "Our home is being attacked." He would whisper softly, but loud enough for them to hear. His gaze shifted to Ganta, tears stinging his eyes. "I heard daddy talking before we were brought here...mommy and daddy, our brothers and sister. They're...fighting.." brows furrowed more, the boy trying to keep himself under control. "Do...do you think they'll be okay?"

""

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-03-2015, 07:50 PM

There came a femme, her voice sweet. Ganta would direct his attention to the femme, his gaze a bit uncertain. He was safe in the borders of this pack, though that didn’t bring him the most comfort. He wanted to go home, to be safe in those borders. But this lady was nice, giving her name and rank; Astrea, Star Dreamer. Ganta decided that, for now, there was no reason not to trust the femme or her pack. They had only been helping them after all.

“My name is Ganta.” He’d perk his ears, turning his head towards the direction of another, familiar voice. He’d frown as he heard Obscoro speak, lowering his ears. “But how come?” The poor boy would let out a soft sigh. “I... I’m sure they’ll be okay either way. Our family is strong.” The young man would look to Astrea again.

“Astrea this is my brother, Obscoro. ‘Scoro, this is Astrea.”

"Talk" "You" Think

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-20-2015, 04:32 PM

Astrea smiled at the newly arrived male, her pale eyes taking the him in. She was a young thing. Too young, why was she here? Where where her parents? Astrea thought to her own nieces, a secure home and a loving sometimes over barring family to keep them healthy... These two it seemed have been thrust into a very harsh world far sooner than she and her siblings have been. A heavy weight pressed down at Astrea's heart as she turned to the other youngling. He seemed confused and distressed, his pain obvious to see...

She sighed as she sat down, getting a more relaxed stance. "Sometimes, Ganta, life tests us, to see just how strong we are. Sometimes the tests are small things, like a hunt or a long journey... And sometimes the tests are big..." She flashed to the defining points in her life, those large challenges that changed a part of her heart. "Those big challenges are the points in your life that will change you the most, for the good or for the worst, it all depends on you." She gave the younglings a sad smile, knowing first hand the pain of a challenge like that. "I am sure your family will come out of this test all the stronger, they will come back to you..." I will make sure of that, Astrea silently added.

"But enough of this dark talk. Tell me, do you know the constellations of the stars?" Astrea looked up then, hoping the little ones would humor her for a moment. "I am a expert you could say of the stars, I spend ever night just looking up at them. You would be shocked just how much you could learn from the patterns that are formed from things so far away."

Zori chose that moment to zoom near her head, her small wings creating a breeze that ruffled the feathers on her face. "I could... teach you if you want."

Shiro

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2015, 03:39 PM
It would take a bit for Shiro to finally stir and wake, having been curled up in the back of their den where it was hard to hear the voices. Ears twitched at first, eyes parting as he recognized his siblings and an unfamiliar voice. Was it one of the pack wolves coming to check on them? Slowly the boy's skull would raise, but then it would quickly drop on top of large paws. He only wanted to move enough to look outside the den, blinking those pale blue eyes a few times to clear his blurry vision. Ganta and Obscuro were outside, talking to a dark wolf with colored markings on the tail. Wait... Shiro blinked a few more times as if he was imagining things, ears folding back as he recognized the woman talking to his siblings. The woman from the fog.