gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-27-2015, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 05:55 PM by Lillianna.)

After receiving permission from Bass, she made her way from the battlefield towards the Avian Estuary. Her wounds were not severe nor numerous, but they still needed attention; she would ensure they got that attention before Abaven and Imperium traveled back to their lands. She'd make her way to the camp that Starling set up with the healer's - and her - help, and she grinned at them. Tiredness was starting to set in with the adrenaline fading, but her eyes still glowed with pride and joy. "Wounds on the shoulder, not too deep but they need something," she told them with a sigh, sitting herself down.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-27-2015, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 06:07 PM by Sparrow I.)
As soon as the first wolf was in sight, Sparrow shouldered forward with her healing bag ready to go. It was Lillie. Putting her mixed feelings aside, the fluffy healer set into doing her job. She nodded towards the female, making sure she was ready for her wounds to be touched. Sparrow cleaned the wound for a moment, then reached down to pick up the marigold petals from her bag, chomping them slightly then applying them to the wounds, "Easy now..." she hummed to herself. She chewed a small bit of lambs ear and applied that over the flower petals, nudging Lillianna's shoulder to check to see if they would stay in place. Horsetail was applied to bind the wound, followed up with a small amount of cobweb that clung softly to the surrounding fur, "Keep that on for a day, then change it out. The cobweb isn't touching the actual wound, but it will help keep everything else in place as long as you don't run around a ton." Sparrow stepped back, observing her work, "Is that alright, Lillianna?" She aimed to do the best patch up job for the wounds she had seen. they were clean, fresh, and not bleeding so terribly. Her application should stick until they needed to be removed and redone, which, with the freshness of the wound, should be in about a day to make sure the wound is draining properly and not becoming inflamed. Sparrow looked at her application again to make sure she had done it right. Her heart was pounding, she had to have done it right.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
11-15-2015, 04:10 PM

Lillianna waited patiently for one of the healers to approach - it didn't take long at all. Sparrow immediately sprang up, and Lillianna would watch quietly and coolly as the healer did her work, nodding her consent as she was examined. She held herself still as the herbs were applied, nodding silently at the instructions. It was very well done, she noted, quite professionally; the healer was able to keep her cool and calm in a real situation. "Yes," she answered brown and white wolf. "You did quite well." It was a simple compliment, though quite accurate even as the wolf rose to her paws and flexed the wounded shoulder. She winced slightly at the small burst of pain, but the bandages still allowed freedom of movement, and stayed in place with her movements. She nodded again to Sparrow. "Thanks."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
11-17-2015, 08:10 AM
Sparrow let out a breath of relief when Lillianna complimented her. A small part inside her head was like, "Yeah, of course I did a good job," but in reality she wasn't that confident in her skills. She was doing pretty basic stuff. Looking at the wound, Sparrow cringed. She had never really treated such a real wound before. Not like a wound from a real fight- a war. Minty eyes looked back to the wounded woman, "Um... Does it hurt much? I can give you something to chew on for that if it does. Nothing too strong, but something to make the travel back a little easier..." She thought about the herbs she had. Lavender would be an okay bet if Lillianna was feeling tense. She also had that cannabis from her visit to Imperium. Sparrow waited to hear the girl's response before deciding between the two.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Lillianna's head tilted as she considered the question. She didn't answer at first, instead walking a slow, slightly limping circle around Sparrow - annoyance crossing her face as she realized that yes, it did hurt, it stung a ridiculous amount with the adrenaline now gone from her system. "Annoyingly, yes, and I would appreciate that," she answered firmly. She then added, "I have a feeling I'd very much regret it if I didn't take the offer." She could already tell - she'd be in extreme pain by the time she collapsed in her den. Hell, she'll still be in the same amount of pain technically... just her senses would be deadened, hopefully.