gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-02-2015, 04:16 PM

It had taken him most of the day to get here, but over all it wasn't a bad journey. He was determined to check in with some of the packs he hadn't spoken to in a while before the winter arrived and this would be the first of those meetings. He stopped at the edge of the Donostra border and took a second to shake out his fur to rid it of any grass or dust that might have gotten stuck in it on his journey before he lifted his muzzle to call for Glacier or Voltage, whoever might be around at the time. He didn't suppose he really had any particular reason to come chat with them, but he hoped they didn't might him coming to say hi all the same.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Hey...he knew that scent. And that voice! Briefly, but he knew it! It had been oh so long since he had had a visitor, and since his girls were older now and...well, he had to give them space and room and what not now. (Had too, forced too...) So he decided this would be a very good time to go and greet someone he hadn't seen in so long. Signature grin would touch his lips as he moved along, paws carefully and steadily trotting across the black sand. Fatherhood and loss had aged him, while he did have his boundless energy he did feel the exhaustion of time. He didn't feel the need to race to his visitor's side, to greet him with all the energy of lightning. But he didn't move slowly either, didn't amble. He had found the perfect middle, and it seemed to come with his daughters.

Stepping up to his border, he'd grin at Leo. "It's been a while." He greeted happily, stepping up to toe the pack side of the border. Stormy eyes would reguard the man before he tilted his head good naturedly. "I hope your visit today isn't a bad or unlucky one..." He'd squint his eyes in jest, smile spreading just a tad wider. "Riiiight?" With a laugh he'd shake his head, not sensing anything foreboding coming from his alpha friend. Moving to sit, he'd swish his tail over a hind paw and look at Leo. "How have you been? How's Fiori?"

(I'm gonna assume after their spar they talked and got to know each other a tad :x if that's not okay let me know okay?)

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-04-2015, 11:25 PM

(That's perf since I had assumed they had too xD)

Leo was patient as he waited, but luckily he wouldn't be kept waiting long. The vibrant yellow and black form of Voltage appeared before too long and Leo would return the man's grin. "It has been a while, much too long I think!" he greeted with a chuckle. He was glad to see that Voltage was just as amiable as he remembered. Leo's grin widened as well and he joined in with his laughter. He was already quite glad he had thought to come pay them a visit. It was always good to chat with a friend. "No no, no bad or unlucky visits this time."

Leo followed Volt's lead and settled onto his haunches as well on his side of the pack's border. "Fiori is doing pretty well, well enough for me to be comfortable leaving it for a bit." He chuckled softly and added, "I'm doing very well actually-" His ears perked a little when he suddenly remembered hearing in his conversations with Volt and Glacier how much they liked to have parties and get togethers. Well he had a get together coming up! What a better way to make more connections with other packs! "Oh! That reminds me! We are having a wedding ceremony the first day of Winter for myself and my mate if you and Glacier or any of your family would like to join us. I'd love for it to become a big celebration to start Winter on the right foot."

"Talk" "You" Think