gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-04-2015, 11:19 PM

Alright. This was going to not be her favorite conversation ever, that was for sure.

Taking a deep breath she paused a few steps away from their den, having just left her brother to go and talk to Svet, and she now needed to find Athena. Stepping slowly she followed her scent trail, pace slow as she wasn't too sure how this was all going to go. Leo had really stepped up here, and she wasn't about to turn this all down, no matter how... icky it was. Yes, icky. Shuttering the small woman paused, having lost her wife's scent trail through her own distractions. letting out a sigh she tipped back her head and let out a call for Athena, hoping that she would come soon. She just needed to get this off her chest, and see how the taller woman would react to all this. She couldn't lie though, her heart was fluttering with excitement at the possibility that this all brought.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-04-2015, 11:38 PM

Athena felt the days of fall ticking by so slowly and with winter coming upon them quickly she wasn't sure how to feel about it. Her heat would be over soon and she was happy and sad about that at the exact same time. Perhaps she would feel differently if they had been able to go through with finding a father for Ama or if their sons hadn't disappeared. She didn't dare voice her thoughts though. She and Ama had gotten through enough emotions as it was so she had busied herself with trying to get herself back in shape so she could begin her training in fighting again.

However, her wife's voice called to her, interrupting her thoughts and her jog. She wouldn't keep Ama waiting on the best of days, but there was something about Ama's voice that made her speed up her steps just a bit. Luckily she wasn't too far away and she slowed to a stop in front of Ama a few moments later. A slight smile played on her lips and she kissed Ama's cheek. "Yes, beautiful? What's going on?"

"talk" 'think'  "you"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-04-2015, 11:47 PM

Her mate was always fast, there was never a time that she was waiting too long for her to arrive. So when she did she just pushed her tiny form into her grey fur, breathing in the scent that was familiar as her own. Several moments passed as she just breathed in the smell of her lover, eyes closing tightly as she fought to maintain her emotions. Pulling back slightly she looked up at Athena with her big wide eyes, a small smile playing on her lips. "Well, I know that we said that I wanted to be the one to have pups, and I know that you have tried so hard to find someone for me. But the more I think about it, the more... icky it is." she said again, her form quivering slightly. She had only ever been with Athena, and the thought of being intimate with someone else was just... And with Falk? Her mother would hardly approve, and she had known Surreal since she was little. No, that was just... it was too odd. Now that she had really had the space and time to think it over, not letting her unruly excitement take over. But to have to have Athena do the icks... well she felt a tad bit selfish. "Anyways, I was talking to Leo and um... well he is willing to help us out. You know. In that way." Her cheeks burned with her embarrassment, weight shuffling along her paws. "He just went to talk to Svet and see if it was okay with her. But um. The option is there. And Leo and I share both parents, so there is a high chance that some of the pups will look like me..."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2015, 12:27 AM

Athena's smile widened when Ama pressed into her fur, dipping her head to nuzzle her pale scruff. She loved everything about her mate, from her sweet innocence to her tiny little form. When she was with her she could forget about everything else. All of the thoughts and worries weren't a problem with Amalia was around. However, Ama would pull back and bring up a subject that they had revisited several times, but this time with a new twist.

She felt a weird mixture surprise and amusement when she talked about the "icky" factor in it all. She was surprised that after all this she had decided that her having their pups wasn't the goal now, but her innocence and her description of how she saw being intimate with someone else was just so Ama. She continued to listen and her expression shifted away from amusement and more toward surprise and shock. Leo had agreed? Her mind reeled a bit as she tried to grasp how she felt about this new revelation. It was of course the most logical solution, but she had resigned herself to not having any more children.

She blinked and after processing the news for a few moments she nodded and let her gaze find Ama's again. They would have more children! They would be related to Ama more closely by blood which was all she could really ask for. "Of course, Ama. As long as Svetlana is okay with it then I agree too." A little smile touched her lips as she added, "We could be parents again."

"talk" 'think'  "you"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-05-2015, 12:47 AM

Watching the emotions play across her mates face was enough to tell her how Athena felt, and started to melt away her own worries. She felt her own excitement bubble as she mentioned being parents again, her tiny stump of the her tail making her rump wiggle along with it. Parents. With their boys gone and moved on in the world, this was all she could ask for. Plus, they weren't getting any younger! Letting out a giggle of pure joy she pushed herself into Athena again, her heart really giving it its all now. "We can be mothers again Athena, and they will look just like us!" she breathed. Not that she didn't love her boys dearly, that wasn't it at all. She loved them like her own children, but part of her longed to have babies that would look like the two of them. It was impossible for them to breed, meaning that they would have to wait for kind souls like her brother to offer their... help. Yes help, let's leave it at that. Even though she was jealous that it was her brother that would be helping them and doing things to her Athena, it was the only way that they could ever get what they wanted. Pulling back again she stretched up on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on her cheek, before taking a few steps back to call for Leo, and Svet if she wanted to join them as well. Her mind spun at the chance of them having more children, no matter what it cost. She knew that Pip would have no issue with this, in fact it had been their mother that had suggested the idea in the first place. Parents... That was all she wanted.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-05-2015, 06:59 AM

Leo was honestly surprised at how well Svetlana had taken Ama's request. She had understood the situation much like he did and had been happy to know that he was able to help his sister and her wife. With her blessing he turned around and came back the way he had came, eager to tell Ama the news. Soon though he heard Ama's howl and he guessed that she had been able to find Athena as well. He smiled a little and turned his path toward the call and hurried toward where she was.

He trotted up to the pair as he got close and as he looked at them from a distance he couldn't help but chuckle at what a pair they made. Amalia was small and dainty while Athena carried a larger, bulkier build. In a way it was almost comical the size difference between them, but he knew they were perfect together. He came up along side Ama and pressed his muzzle to her shoulder affectionately. "Svetlana agreed," he said simply, trying his best to fight off any awkwardness he might have over the situation.

"Talk" "You" Think

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2015, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015, 07:16 AM by Athena I.)

Athena loved Ama's excitement and joy as they talked about being mothers again. She would travel the world and back to keep that joy on Ama's face- or in this case endure any strangeness that being with her brother might bring. She didn't quite view it in the "icky" light that Ama did, but that didn't mean she was entirely thrilled by it either. She had been with a man in the past and it didn't bother her to do it again, it was just the fact that it was Leo that made her blush. But, seeing how happy it made Ama to think about them having children that would look like her made it all worth it. "I can't wait to see our little gray, red-headed babies," he commented with a chuckle and a playful lick to Ama's cheek.

She would settle back on her haunches then while Ama called for Leo, waiting patiently but anxiously at the same time to hear the news. She was afraid Leo's request would go much like Falk's had, but soon enough Leo's vibrant coat appeared through the trees and she could tell from his expression that he had good news for them. His words confirmed her thoughts as he came to a stop by her wife and Athena's eyes immediately went to Amalia's face to see her reaction. Athena couldn't help the little grin that tugged at her lips. This was certainly not how she had thought her day would go. All the pieces were falling into place so quickly.

"talk" 'think' "you"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-05-2015, 01:04 PM

A little squeak left her lips as Athena exclaimed her excitement as well, and she practically wiggled while she sat and waited. She knew that this was wonderful, and it was happening so fast. Maybe that is why her head spun and her paws tingled. They had wanted this for a year now, and finally it was all falling into place. Her red ears perked when she heard paw steps, and turned to see Leo's approach. The look on his face told her all she needed to know, and she leaned against her brother heavily. "I don't know how to thank you for this Leo... maybe we will name one of them after you." she said with a soft giggle. But the longer she sat there, the more she could feel the awkward levels rise. She cleared her throat as her big blue eyes looked from both wolves, rising quickly to her paws. Whatever happened next she did not exactly want to see, or hear. "Should I um... I'll just be..." she started, backing up slowly. "I'll be in the den, okay? You two... have... fun?" Amalia said with a slightly off chuckle, before her tiny form spun around and she left the scene. The whole time she headed towards their den, all she could think of was how adorable their pups would be.

-exit Ama-

"Burn Baby Burn"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-05-2015, 08:55 PM

Leo smiled as his sister leaned into him and thanked him again, laughing a little when she mentioned naming one of them after him. "Well I do have more than enough names for you to use," he commented with a chuckle, thinking that this might be the only instance when that was a helpful thing to have. Aaron Leopold was kind of a mouthful otherwise.

He knew this couldn't be easy for Amalia and it was quite obvious that was the case as she awkwardly excused herself and retreated to the den that she shared with Athena. He watched her go before turning his gaze toward Athena. He gave her a sheepish grin and chuckled. "Well... would you like to go somewhere a little more secluded maybe?" It was a strange situation for them both and he was trying his best to keep it as non-awkward as possible. He wasn't sure if that was even possible, but he was going to try his hardest to.

"Talk" "You" Think

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2015, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015, 09:41 PM by Athena I.)

Athena smiled at the idea of naming one of their children after Leo. After all, they wouldn't be possible without his help. She decided that they at least owed him that. She gave Amalia a reassuring smile and reached over to nuzzle her wife's cheek as she got up to leave, watching her pale form retreat toward their den. She was impressed with how well Amalia was handling all of this and made a note to herself to make sure that Amalia knew just how much she appreciated all of this and her later. Athena kept Amalia's beautiful form in her mind as she turned to look at Leo who seemed to be handling this strange situation about as well as she was. Athena smiled a little and nodded in agreement to a change of location. The last thing she wanted was for someone to come wandering by and see the alpha of the pack mating with someone that wasn't his fiance. She knew word would get around soon enough, but they certainly didn't need rumors flying before they could give out the news themselves.

Athena turned and led the way, heading deeper into the mangroves where there was far less of a chance of other Fiori wolves wandering by. Once she was satisfied she turned and looked to Leo, asking, "How's this?" Once he agreed they fell into a little bit of an awkward silence until she chuckled uneasily. "Amalia and I had come up with this plan ages ago of finding someone to be a father for our children, but I'm not sure I ever really thought through what it would be like to actually go through with it." Athena hesitantly stepped toward Leo and reached forward to touch her nose to his cheek. She simply wanted to get that first contact out of the way in an attempt to make her brain understand that this was okay.

-fade to black-

"talk" 'think' "you"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-05-2015, 09:23 PM

Leo followed along behind Athena for a short while till they came across a secluded spot deep in the mangroves. He nodded in agreement and then realized he had no idea what to say. For someone as talkative as him that wasn't something he was used to. He waited to see if Athena would speak and just as he was about to say something, anything, to break the silence Athena did it for him. He chuckled softly and replied, "I don't think either of us could really understand what this would be like till now." He let her make the first move, smiling slightly when she touched her nose to his cheek.

He returned the simple touch to Athena's cheek as he spoke gently, "Don't worry, it's going to be alright." He brushed away any conscious thoughts and really just tried not to think about the fact that Athena was Amalia's wife. The sooner they were through with this the sooner they could both forget about it and just be happy for the pups that would soon be joining their family.

-fade to black-

"Talk" "You" Think