Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-07-2015, 05:03 PM

Well… he hadn't expected to be back here. Shilah looked out across the expanse of the plains, the grasses now cloaked in robes of gold and brown with winter swiftly on its way. Shilah, true to his nature, had been wandering for the past few years, clearing his head from his time spent in captivity under Dægmar Thyre. He'd never come so close to permanently losing his freedom and the realization of it had taken some time to get used to. He'd been younger and far more naive back then.

How time flew… there were days he could hardly believe it but here he was back in Alacritis. The sun was rising over the plains and while the day was cloudy it held the aire of possibility and it was time for the nomad to get to work. Eyes and nose peeled he set about exploring the land and hunting for fall herbs he could store for the winter, knowing that his choosings would be sparse and particular but he had confidence in his ability to manage.

"Speech"

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
11-13-2015, 05:01 PM
Little did the girl know she had almost been born here. Had the plague, which she knew nothing about, had never ravaged the lands or if it had waited until after her mother had given birth then she might have been born to Valhalla. Faun knew nothing of her parents life before her birth. She didn't know about the spurned lover, her older sister, all she knew was island life. Being here in Alacritis, bing here in her homeland, was both a crazy awesome and terrifying experience. She might have enjoyed her time here more if she had Solar with her. She missed his goofy face. Viridian tried not to cry herself asleep on the nights she really misses him, but vein a loner was hard.

She'd always lived with her parents. Her uncle, Othello, and their son had become quite a staple in her life as well, there had always been someone there to talk to or look to for help. She hasn't know how difficult not losing herself was goin to be when she had left in search of her litter mate. He was worth it though, every cold night and muddy paw. She needed to know where he was.

Since running into Glacier the girl had been takin much better care of herself, she was sleeping, hunting, drinking... Taking care of herself like a real adult. The silvery girl had found a nice den in the plains to rest in the night before, but before the sun rose she had moved herself outside. Just in case Solar happened to come walking along he could spot her more easily. That was the same place she was now, her slender frame was tucked nearly to make a perfect silver ball. While comfortable it was easy to see how cold her trembling form was. With how late the morning has become it was odd she hadnt woken herself up yet.

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-20-2015, 09:41 PM

Pawing at fronds of dead grass Shilah carefully dislodged snow, poking here and there as he hunted for any remaining autumn foliage. Spying a few small fronds of fireweed he quickly set about breaking the stalks, pausing to gaze at the wilting violet flowers as the cold began to claim the plants. Gathering the foot-tall fronds in his teeth he moved on, eyes peeled for any other potential plants he could add to his collection before he headed back to his temporary storage den. So intent on his work Shilah almost didn't notice the small silverly ball of a woman huddled outside a makeshift den. He dipped his head in greeting but unsure if she saw him he set down his herb collection and cleared his throat. "Miss? Are you alright? Why are you huddled out here in the snow?" His nostrils flared, searching for signs of blood or injury as well as for any potential predators or harassers that might be giving her a hard time.

"Speech"

Kavdaya

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Kavdaya Of The Nomads

Surreal and Regulus were under the weather lately, not long after the move to te Plains. Kavdaya had set to caching herbs in one of the chambers furthest back in the modest network of caves that Surreal and her family settled within, and had just finished administering a dose of bolstering herbs to Surreal and Regulus. Now she meandered the plains, head down, though her ears were ever actively in motion, searching for sounds of approaching danger or frienmdly parties.

The sound of a voice, male, caught her ears, and she stopped, head popping up as her eyes sought the source. That voice was familiar. Not from recent times, but from the past. The fully trained healer took off at a quick trot, and finally found the male she'd heard. At first, she missed the presence of the female, curled as Viridian was on the ground; and in any case, her eyes were on the form of the healer, and the marks of a half trained nomad on his brow. "Shilah?" He wasn't the first Nomad she had run across since her arrival on Alacritia; she had run across Maximous, as well. Still, it was almost with incredulous delight that her tail began to wag, until her eyes dropped to the shivering ball of fur on the ground. Oh.

The female was pretty, from what features Kavdaya could see of her, and younger than both healers by a couple of years at least. Automatically, the snowy pelted healer went through the more non-invasive measures of checking for anything amiss; checking the scent for illness or blood, while her eyes did the same check. The female held some signs of recently coming back from malnourishment, but seemed healthy otherwise, if cold.

Her amethyst flecked sapphires lifted to Shilah; he had found the girl first, so he had the honor of first call and conversation. Catching up could wait for now.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: C87vX2z.png]

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
11-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Viridian was on the verge of wakefulness, and she might have awoke with the sound of Shilah's foot steps. However the snow would muffle the sound enough that it was in fact his voice that brought her fully from sleep. Blinking back the last of her dreams Faun's vibrant violet gaze would fall on the dark man, finding concern in his features as he asked about her safety. Lifting her head as she tried to wrap it around the words given to her. She'd go to open her mouth, to offer her answer, when another she wolf came up.

She might have grown nervous, two on one wasn't good odds, but neither wolf seemed eager to hurt her. Quite the opposite in fact. She wasn't so sure about the white woman's focused stare as she looked over her body. Unconsciously she would pull her limbs tighter to her body. She was silent though, as though realizing she'd interrupted. "Yeah, I'm okay." Her voice was still a little weak, "I'm looking for my brother, I didn't want to miss him sleeping in a den.. She'd answer as she looked to each new face curiously.

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-05-2015, 09:29 AM

Shilah gazed down with concern at the woman as she slowly began to wake. He wasn't sure why she was sleeping out exposed like this though thankfully the winter wasn't as severe in the West of Alacritis. Just as he was about to speak again he heard the sound of approaching paw steps and turned to see Kavdaya! Well, well he hadn't expected to run into another nomad so soon after his return. He didn't know the woman well but he knew of her. His gaze lingered on the mark on her forhead, one he'd meant to achieve in his wanderings but…. well his illness from the plague had left a scar as did the disappearance of his rescuer. It had been a lot to take in and his studies had deteriorated but he was looking to set that straight even if he was a bit older. "Kavday, it is a pleasure to see you!" He dipped his head in greeting.

He glanced back at the snowy woman as she spoke and Shilah sat down lightly in a peaceful gesture. He wasn't about to spring at anyone. Part of his instinct was to draw near to her and share his own body heat but he was wary of breaching her personal space so instead he'd sat where he could at least block some of the wind. "Your brother? Hmm… perhaps I've seen him, can you desribe him to me? My name is Shilah by the way and this is Kavdaya. We're Nomads and healers. If you need assistance in any way you have only to ask."

"Speech"

Kavdaya

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-22-2015, 05:15 AM
Kavdaya Of The Nomads

The snowy Nomad gave Shilah a bright smile at his response and greeting. "And you! I'm glad to see you alive and well." Had he learned any further knowledge? What about- The girl between them spoke up, and Kavdaya broke off her thoughts to listen. Heavens, this girl's brother was lucky to have a sister so dedicated to reunite them as to shiver in the cold outside the den.

Kavdaya nodded her aggreement to Shilah's words, adding "And I'll gladly inform my cousin to keep an eye out as well. Her whole family would help, I think." Her smile was warm as she spoke surely about Surreal and her family. The slight weakness in the girl's voice hinted at what she might need, and Kav looked up at Shilah as she asked, "Are you hungry? I could track down a rabbit. It might help you stay warm to have a fresh meal in your belly."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: C87vX2z.png]

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
12-27-2015, 02:00 PM
The two more than obviously had been acquainted once before, and that fact would keep Viridian in a state of unease. Had they come to team up on her while she was asleep? However if they'd really meant her any hard the dark male surely would not have awoken her. As they reunited briefly their attention would soon be brought back to herself as she explained the situation.

The way they acted would be completely contrary to one that would intend her harm, and both wolves would speak up to help her. They were healers. Shilah and Kavdaya, Faun would not to each at their name and would very much accept their willingness to help. "It's nice to meet the both of you," She'd start, "My name is Viridian Memoire, my family calls me Faun. I'm looking for my brother Solor. He's a bit bigger than I am, with a charcoal coat and white markings like mine." She'd extend her left leg to show off the single stripe that ran down her leg. The white healer would offer help in the form of a meal, and with more than a little encouragement from a grumbling stomach Viridian would agree. "That would be lovely, miss Kavdaya"

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-01-2016, 01:45 PM

Kavdaya would offer to track down a rabbit and Shilah would nod. That was an excellent idea. "Let me know if you would like assistance Kavdaya." The woman would introduce herself as Viridian Memoire, also known as Faun amongst her family. "It's a pleasure to meet you Viridian." He would file away information on her brother, his name and description. "I'm afraid I haven't seen him but I'll keep an eye out." Shilah wanted to offer to share his warmth with the woman but she seemed uneasy and he didn't want to cause her more discomfort. "How about I keep an eye out while you warm up in the den?"

"Speech"