gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-10-2015, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2015, 11:03 AM by Rivaxorus II.)
You don't know what's in your heart
ooc: Set right on the border, curious Riv is curious.

Rivaxorus sniffed at the ground of the border, it had been a while since he was in Fiori. He had seen his uncle when he was really little and his grandmother but never really had a chance to talk since he had gotten lost elsewhere at the time because of his sleep walking. Now he always made sure to sleep somewhere away from cliffs and even at times asked his mother or siblings to make sure he didn't wander anywhere dangerous. Regardless now that the sun was rising above the mountain top he sat at the border and smiled. He wanted to know more about Fiori. With his dad the alpha now - it was like a weird loop was going on until he and Juniper were old enough.

"Uncle Leo and Aunty Amalia are probably busy anyway." Rivaxorus thought out loud as he relaxed himself. There was really nothing to do today. He was hoping someone he didn't know would bound across into his vision. His family was just fine, but he was confined to his pack for the mean time. Adventure was starting to crawl into the need of his bones. He was big, but not too big just yet.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-12-2015, 10:21 PM

Leo felt like he was in a constant loop of doing patrols. They always needed to be done and it seemed like as soon as he finished one it was time to do another. He didn't mind too much, it kept him busy and fit at least, but it definitely got repetitive after a while. Every once in a while though, something would happen to switch things up and make his routine much more interesting. Today, that something would happen to be his nephew sitting at the border that he shared with Arian's pack. Well, whoever was ruling it now. It would probably always be Arian's pack in his mind.

He overheard the pup saying that he and Ama would be busy just as he got within ear shot. Leo grinned and chuckled a little, calling to his nephew, "Oh, come on, I'm never too busy to say hi to my nephew." He laughed lightly and trotted up to where Rivaxorus was, his tail wagging behind him. He sat down across from him with a smile, adding, "It's good to see you! I haven't seen you since you were a little thing. Look at you, you're getting so big!" From the rate he was growing Leo wouldn't be surprised if his nephew ended up towering over him when it was all said and done. At least he was used to it from being around Athena and Amalia's sons. "What're you doing all the way out here, hm?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-19-2015, 11:56 AM
Don't leave me behind
Rivaxorus almost thought he was going to jump out of his skin when he saw his uncle. Paws spreading out for a moment as he stood up - not wanting to appear lazy. The prince heard what he said, giving a soft smile towards him. No - sometimes wolves were too busy. At least that's how it felt in Sonticus a lot of times. There was so much he did and didn't want to do once he was in a position of power. Something he didn't want but it just seemed like the thing his mom had laid out for him. Sure he was a lot bigger then his other siblings, but he wasn't done growing just yet. Standing probably at thirty inches in height right now - it didn't seem much of a big difference. His muscles hadn't even fully filled out either.

"I was relaxing - I've been doing so much lately my muscles are starting to stiffen so I need to walk around." By a lot, it was making sure all the pups were okay and making sure his mother took her time to heal. Rivaxorus let out a sigh before he smiled at his uncle. "What have you been doing Uncle Leo? Mom tells me you're getting married." his tail wagged back and forth. He tried to keep his own insecurities to himself - he wasn't one much for all the drama. Yet it was apparent on his face, so he made his most of it.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-22-2015, 11:55 AM

To him it felt like just yesterday that he had gone up to the north to visit his sister and got to see his nieces and nephews for the first time. Their eyes weren't even open yet back then. Now his nephew was getting close to being as tall as he was and spoke like an adult. It was hard for him to remember that Arian's children didn't have the childhood that he had. Their pack had moved three times and with all that Arian had been through recently he could only imagine how much of that her children had witnessed as well. He was sure that caused them to grow up much more quickly than he had. Part of him was a little sad for that, but there was no changing it now. He could only hope that they would be able to use that maturity to their advantage later.

Leo smiled a little with an understanding nod when Rivaxorus explained what he had been up to. "Relaxing is always a good thing. I enjoy a nice walk myself from time to time." He smiled a little wider when his nephew asked about what he had been up to. "That's right, I am. First day of Winter if all goes as planned. I've mostly just been getting everything ready for it and making sure the pack is taken care of. Looking after a whole pack is a lot of work, but I'm sure you know that."

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-24-2015, 11:08 AM
Conversations running through my head
Rivaxorus sat down relaxing himself a bit more as he curled his tail around his haunches. Listening to his uncle made him more than happy. After all he seemed to worry a bit too much about his own mother. Since of course, he and his father tried their best to take care of her. Yet he hadn't seen much of his Dad as of late. Rivaxorus thought it better to just not let it sit in the back of his mind. It made him laugh, "I probably shouldn't know how hard it is but I'd like to think I do." his two different colored eyes looked Leo up and down.

"I don't see much of the adults but - recently my aunt got challenged for so now she's in imperium. Along with her kids, mostly the pups are my responsibility. Not like anyone would listen to a kid. I'm not even a year old yet." he gave a shrug. Normally he was a lot more confident in himself. Physical actions meant a lot to him more then words, that's what Allen had told him was what he painstakingly reminded him of his sister in which Riv was named after. Apparently grandma Pip knew of the old Rivaxorus too.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-28-2015, 11:42 AM

Leo gave him a little nod of understanding at his comment about him knowing how hard it is even though he shouldn't. It was true, at his age he should still be playing and rough housing, not helping his parents so much. Now was time for him to be learning about the world and getting his first tastes of sparring and having fun. At least that's how he was raised and how he thought the world should work. Riv continued to tell him about his aunt getting challenged for and it took Leo a minute to remember that Arian had adopted Avalon or something like that. It had been a while since he had spoken to his sister about it. His brows pulled together all the same with a frown.

He only let the concerned frown linger for a moment, quickly pulling another small smile on his lips as his nephew talked about being in charge of the kids. He chuckled softly and replied, "Well, I don't know about that. I mean, you're nearly as big as me already. I'm sure you could boss some pups around if you really had to." He gave his nephew a little grin and a chuckle. He didn't like to linger on sad topics for long, especially with younger wolves. He was a pretty happy-go-lucky guy anyway, but he loved joking around with kids in particular.

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Conversations running through my head
The boy was rather glad really. He and his uncle got along really well, and maybe it was the fact Rivaxorus tried to keep the positive mindset. Half the time though, he was half way with most things. His head worked differently from most, he tried to figure things out before he ran into a situation. However his emotions could get the best of him - and if he could have others depend on him he'd gladly light the way. A leader though? That was something his mother told him he was, but he didn't care about that kind of stuff. He just cared about being him.

"If they needed it." he laughed. "But most of them are well behaved, we try not to give our parents any trouble. And I really like Allen's son, I've never met his daughter." he shook his head. "You know, I've never sparred with anyone before. I've had lessons but... whenever I go to the battlefield I end up empty. It's like no one wants to fight me because of my mom or something." at least that's what he automatically assumed. Kakashi had given him lessons, however he never had a situation to apply them at.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-28-2015, 03:26 PM

Leo laughed lightly with his nephew and gave him a pleased grin when he heard the pups were well behaved. Well, at least Rivaxorus didn't have to deal with some bratty kids. Leo wished that he could be a bigger part of Arian's kids lives. He almost wished they were all part of the same pack, but he knew that if Arian had wanted that then she would have done so a long time ago. At least their packs were next door to each other now so he could see them all more often. He made a note at the back of his mind to find Arian's other children soon and spend some time with them as well.

His ears perked and his sapphire focused back on Riv when he spoke of sparring and not having an opportunity to actually spar at all. He wondered how true it was that no one had challenged him because of Arian. He wasn't sure how much truth their was in that, but it was a shame that Riv was almost a year old and hadn't had a chance to put what he's learned into practice. "Well, I definitely can't claim to be the best fighter and I'm probably a bit rusty at this point, but I'd be happy to spar with you whenever you'd like. I have several fighters in Fiori that I'm sure could use the practice as well."

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-28-2015, 03:44 PM

Rivaxorus was a little surprised, it was hard to believe that Leo was rusty. He could only assume that Fiori was a lot more... peaceful then his pack. Fights and stress happened so often sometimes it sent his head into a blur. Only until he had time to wind down off on his own, he wondered a little bit how life in his uncle's pack was. How different it was compared to Sonticus. If he would fit in better there then he would here with his mother stretching a crown over his back. "Sometime would be nice." Riv's ears twitched for a moment as he looked back towards his home.

"I think my brother is calling for me. We'll have to talk more sometime Uncle Leo!" Rivaxorus wagged his solid gray tail back and forth. It was a rather happy moment he was having. There was no telling when that would happen again. Plus if his family needed him, it probably meant it was time for Leo to be returning home as well. Riv couldn't steal Fiori's alpha forever.

"Talk" "You" Think