gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-11-2015, 07:04 PM

Sandpiper was flopped over on her back a few feet from the river's edge, her paws sticking straight up in the air. Her eyes were looking up toward the sky, watching the clouds float by above her. She started out just trying to figure out what shapes the clouds were in, but after a while she started wondering how the clouds got in those shapes and what made them move? She noticed that they were moving the same way the wind was, even licking her paw pads so she could test which way the wind was going just to make sure she was right.

She gasped excitedly at the realization and scrambled to her paws, shaking out her whole little body to get rid of all the grass and dirt in her fur. "Tordo!" she called loudly, running further into the Abaven territory to find her brother. "Tordo! Where are you?! I gotta show you something!" She just so happened to spot his tri-colored form and she squealed as she darted toward him. "Tordo! There you are! Come on, come on, come on!" She hurried him back toward where she had been laying before and flopped back down onto her back. "Come on Tordo! Lay like this! You gotta look!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Tordo

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2015, 05:33 AM

The Destruction youth had been making his way through territories, content with trying to find new hidey holes and places for him to stash things, including himself as a whole from time to time, when his sister came bustling, calling out for him that made his head tilt to the side in curiosity. Eyes widened softly as a small grin caught his maw; Sandpiper seemed to be exhilarated by something and such things caused elation. Naturally, he didn’t fight as his sister pulled him down towards the river’s edge as she began to talk about what they had to do next.

That was before she flopped down on her back and looked up at the sky, telling him he had to do the same he giggled a bit. “Okay, Sandpiper, I’m doing it.” He teased as he rolled onto his back and looked up at the sky. “What’re we looking at today?” He asked with her a mischievous grin, one that he found he tended to sport often, even in the most innocent of tasks. She was his sister after all, and his best friend at that.

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-18-2015, 09:24 PM

Piper wiggled on her back while she waited for her brother to get onto his back too, almost too excited to wait for him to follow her lead. Luckily he did as she said without fussing and shot him the same grin that he was giving her before looking up at the sky and pointing at it with one of her front paws. "Look! The clouds are moving the same way the wind is moving! The wind moves the clouds!" She gasped and her eyes darted back to Tordo's face. "Or do the clouds move the wind? Can they do that?" Her face scrunched up with thought and she looked back up at the sky with a thoughtful hum before shaking her head. "Nahhhhh, there's way more air than their is clouds, right? So it's gotta be the wind moving the clouds, right?"

Her head flopped over to look at her brother and best friend again, looking to see if he'd agree with her. She was almost positive that her discovery was at least kind of right, but she liked sharing her discoveries and stuff with Tordo. It made looking for new stuff way more fun.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tordo

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2015, 07:48 AM

Tordo wondered what it was his sister wanted and more importantly, why he was on his back with his paws up in the air like a turtle who had fallen on its shell. As his sister started to explain, his eyes widened as he nodded. “Oh my gosh, Piper, you’re a genius!” He declared with a wide grin as he watched the clouds move. Tordo had always been down-to-earth, never looking at the crowds but more pf paying more attention to wolves and how they behaved, and such was life. However, his sister’s discover amazed him all the same as she contemplated aloud all of the different possibilities.

The boy grinned as he turned his head, casting a glance at his sister before speaking. “I’d reckon you’re right, Piper, and that the wind does move the clouds… I just didn’t think the wind went that far up!” He said as he stared at the giant puffballs in the sky, wondering just like his sister what the world was like. “D’ya think that wolves live on the clouds, Piper?” He asked as he looked on.

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-29-2015, 09:47 PM

Piper grinned happily and her tail brushed against the ground with excitement when Tordo exclaimed that she was a genius. She giggled happily and looked back up at the clouds. Maybe she was right then! If Tordo thought she was right then she had to be right? The point he said about the wind going that high up made her head tilt to the side curiously though. Oh, she hadn't even thought of that! What if it didn't? What moved the clouds if it wasn't the wind? And if there was no air up there what where the clouds floating on?!

Tordo's new question made her ears perk though and completely derailed her train of thought. Now that was something she had never considered. Her head tipped the opposite way as she pondered it carefully with a thoughtful hum. "Well do you think clouds are solid? Like, do you think they can be walked on? They seem awfully fluffy..." She hummed again and then gasped as an idea struck her. "What if the wolves up there can fly?" Her head flopped over so her blue gaze could land on Tordo again. "What if they have wings like birds and fly around and live in the clouds?! Wouldn't that be cool? I wish I could fly like a bird."

"Talk" "You" Think