gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-11-2015, 10:56 PM

Sandpiper hummed softly to herself as she bounced along through the Plains. She had been out playing all day, but was she tired? Nope! She giggled softly and suddenly came up with a great idea. She changed her route a little and went to find her dad. As soon as she got his scent she giggled excitedly and did a extra high little bounce. Yes! She was afraid she wasn't going to be able to find him, with him being busy all the time, but she did!

Piper hurried toward him and as soon as his pale form came into view she dropped down into a crouch and hurried to hide behind some bushes. She crept up behind him, being as quiiiiiiet as she could. And then when she got close enough she leaped up with a yell and pounced on his tail. "Gotcha, daddy!" she called gleefully, giggling and bouncing back out of his reach.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-14-2015, 01:16 AM

He had been sitting and observing the sway of the landscape, the breeze moving through the grasses around him. Winter was fast approaching and there was still much that he had to do to prepare for it. There were so many within Abaven's numbers now, and he was glad that we was able to expand the pack and give them a bit more breathing room. It had started to feel like he was breathing down everyone's neck when he just wanted to go for a nice evening stroll. And his first litter, they would two years old come winter time. Two! That really made him feel old, and he had his paws full enough with Piper and Tordo. Wren had become distant again, and it had been quite awhile since he had even seen his wife out and about. With a sigh his ears pulled back towards his head, and he was about to stand and move on when he heard a squeal of delight and pressure on his tail.

Leaping to his paws Bass spun around, Piper having already jumped out of reach as her wild giggles filled his ears. "Not so fast!" he called, all worries leaving him at his daughters playful antics. He wormed his way towards her, hopping slightly as he tried to swat her with a raised front paw, gently across her ear. This is just what he needed, a good old fashioned play time.

"Talk" "You" Think

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-18-2015, 08:57 PM

The moment her daddy spun around she let out a high-pitched, joyful squeal and, giggling happily as he came toward her. She bounced backward again, her front half dropping down onto the ground in a playful bow, her tail wagging wildly in the air. His paw caught her ear and she immediately leaped up to catch his large paw between both of her fore paws. His leg was basically the width of her tiny chest so she was pretty much trying to hug his ankle. She couldn't stop giggling, she was having too much fun!

She tried to get a couple little playful nips at his shin before letting go of his leg and quickly hopping backward. She dropped down into a crouch, her whole butt wiggling from the force of her tail wagging. "I'mma be a big warrior like you, Daddy!" she said as she hopped up again, rushing forward and running circles around his front legs before plopping down onto her haunches between his fore paws and leaning on one of his forelegs. "Or a 'splorer. I really like going 'sploring!" She confirmed this statement with a firm nod, tipping her head all the way back so her bright blue gaze could find his face. "Would you go 'sploring with me one day, Daddy? Then I could leave 'baven without getting in trouble, right?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-23-2015, 12:31 PM

It was very hard to not laugh when there was a squealing puppy at your paws. He grinned when she dropped into a play bow, continuing on his attempt to swat at her ear. But when his massive paw swatted her appendage, Piper's paws found their way around his front paw. Letting out a playful growl he tried to pull it back, although he didn't try too hard. Pretending that she had a very tight grip on him he bounced on his three legs that remained on the ground, playing it off that he was really fighting to get away. "You're... too strong!" he called dramatically, flopping over on his side with his paw still in the air. Her little puppy teeth bit into his ankle and he flinched somewhat at their pinching grasp, but it didn't hurt too much. But Piper bit him and then jumped back, but Bass still laid on his side in the tall grass, puffing like he was out of breath from his struggles.

Bass' golden gaze found the girl as she dropped into a bow again, her tail moving so fast that her whole body shook with the movement. She commented on being a warrior like him and he let out a laugh, rolling so that he was laying on his belly in front of her. "I don't doubt it, you're one strong girl!" he commented, leaning forward to try and nuzzle her cheek. Pulling himself up to his legs just in time for her to run around his front appendages, another laugh leaving his mouth. My my, she had boundless energy, didn't she? She found a comfy seat between his legs, and Bass leaned down and licked the top of her head. Piper wanted to be a fighter or an explorer, and he chuckled softly. "You could be both, Sandpiper. There is no limit to what you can do." He hummed softly, gazing down at his tiny daughter with fondness in his gaze. She leaned back against him, and he tried to boop their noses together for a moment. His gaze narrowed somewhat at her mention of leaving Abaven lands, but it would seem that she knew well enough that she would get into trouble if she left without an adult. "Mmm, that would be fun now, wouldn't it? Did you have somewhere in mind that you wanted to go?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-29-2015, 11:41 AM

Piper's chest puffed out proudly when her father toppled over like she was really besting him even though she was sure he was just playing along with her. She grinned happily when he assured her that she could in fact be a warrior and leaned into his touch when he nuzzled her cheek. Once she had settled between his legs he licked the top of her head and she peered up at him with a happy smile, her tail brushing against the ground behind her like a broom. Hearing that she could do both made her very, very happy. She didn't want to have to pick between her favorite things so she was glad that she could do whatever she wanted to!

She giggled and squirmed happily when his nose booped hers, giving his nose a little lick as they parted. She loved her father very much and spending time with him made her very happy. Even more happy than exploring or finding a butterfly to chase. He asked where she might want to go and she gasped excitedly at all the possibilities. "Ooooooh.... Um.... I wanna go see everything! But but but, maybe I wanna see a mountain first! Oh! Or a biiiiiiig river! That would be cool!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-04-2015, 05:28 PM

He chuckled as she gasped in delight, wanting to go and see a big river. Or everything. She was so eager that she could hardly sit still, and Bass adored that. Was he ever like that when he was her age? He couldn't remember it much, but he did remember always chasing Motif around, forever racing with his sister. "We have a big river right here in our own territory! Have you not seen the rapids yet?" He asked, still peeking down at where she was shifting around below him. "I think that its one of the biggest rivers that I have seen, beside the Rio Grande." He mused out loud, poking Piper slightly with his wet nose. "Its up to you my love, where shall we go? And did you want to bring Tordo or anyone else with you, or should it just be the two of us?"

ooc;// Ugh so short, sorry! D:

"Talk" "You" Think

Sandpiper

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-04-2015, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015, 07:34 PM by Sandpiper.)

She was about to tell her dad that she had indeed seen the river in their territory, she had been laying by it when her and Tordo were cloud watching, but then he mentioned that there was an even bigger river. So big it was called Grand! She gaped at him for a moment with amazement. She knew they're had to be a bigger river than their rapids, but it was still hard to imagine it actually being real! "Oh I wanna go see the Grand river, Daddy! Can we can we can weeeeee?" As she begged she hopped up and bounced around his forelegs and out in front of him in circles. "Lets see if Tordo wants to go! I bet he'd think it was really cool too!" She was practically vibrating with excitement. It was gonna be her first time going out of the pack lands! And there was gonna be a huge river to look at! She giggled excitedly and had to wiggle just to have an outlet for her excitement.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-11-2015, 08:49 PM

Piper bounded around him with her endless energy, almost making him dizzy as he tried to keep up with her movements. The girl begged to go and Bass grinned, chuckling at her softly. "Alright, I will take you to the Rio Grande." he said, standing up as she began to jump in circles around him. She wanted to see if Tordo wanted to go, and he smiled down at his little girl. It was nice that she wanted to include her brother, it was pretty often that the kids seemed to fight for one on one time with him. Plus, a little trip outside of the pack would do them all some good. "Why don't you call your brother here, and then we can head out?" He asked, almost wanting to place a paw on her to make her stop shaking about so much. You would think that she would run out of energy at some point, but apparently not! Leaning down to lick the top of her head he laughed again, nibbling softly at her ear. "By the way, have I ever told you how cute you are?" he asked with a raised brow, aiming to raise up his front paw and ruffle the fur on the top of her head. They were all adorable, every single one of them. It was hard for him to believe that he had been able to sire so many wonderful children, and he all adored them so much. There was hardly enough room for much else with the pride he felt for his family.

"Talk" "You" Think