Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-04-2015, 03:15 PM

Complications seemed to define their lives as she found her attention trained on her feet, watching each step carefully. The first season of her life had thrown by like it had been nothing; so much had been crammed into such a little time frame. Some of the things she had done would have been almost unbelievable for someone of the age she had been – then again, what about her screamed usual? Tinaro spoke and she gave a soft smile, still looking at her feet as she nodded. She had never admitted it, and certainly not aloud, but Abaven was her safe place. It was the place where she had been for nearly two years now, and it had raised her into the wolf that she was today.

Abaven was her safe place but part of her had dreams of creating her own safe place with a similar mission, taking the aspects she missed from her birth pack and combining it with the ideals she had learned within the pack she now called home. She didn’t know if that would happen though, it depended on how things worked out and she wasn’t sure she was ready for something like that.

She was an orphan, but most wolves would be orphaned at some time in their life because everybody died eventually. Even if you were an adult who lived a full life, you could end up an orphan at an old and ripe age. “Abaven is my family, and that is all that matters.” She agreed lightly as she spared him a quick glance. Lark and Tinaro and every wolf who could say that they were part of Abaven were her family.

Tinaro was very much family, a part of it that she was closest to. He was one of her best friends too, and he knew a hell of a lot more about her than most people.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
12-05-2015, 11:53 PM

"Speech"

They were orphans, yes, and that was what had brought them together. Eventually everyone became an orphan though it was different being orphaned as a child than as an adult. An adult would have spent the majority of their life with their loved ones, and when they left they would leave many pleasant memories behind to reflect on. They were an adult after all - they could handle the loss though a pup? Recalling his own memories, he had no idea what had happened to his mother. Perhaps her sickness would pass, and maybe she would wake up after finally closing her eyes. He hadn't understood death and when he did, he couldn't accept it. Alright, one parent was better than none but why did she have to be torn away from him at such a young age?

That was when he had learnt that life wasn't fair. His mother couldn't stay any longer and his brothers couldn't keep their rears in one place at a time. Other pups had parents and others didn't. Life just worked like that. However, it could be worse. He could have been loner, and with everyone gone, he didn't know how he'd survive. Like she said, Abaven was his family - their family - even if it didn't feel like one at times. Though whenever he was around her, that feeling of togetherness flooded back to him.

Nodding in agreement, he softly murmured, "Yeah, it is."

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-12-2016, 09:47 AM

Abaven had very much become her family, closer to some than others though they were all family all the same. Sometimes, families fought and bickered, but in the end they were all loyal to each other and that was what they did. She took another deep breath, holding it for a second and exhaling to clear her lungs as he murmured in agreement with what she’d said. Abaven acted like one giant, albeit occasionally dysfunctional, family and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Having other wolves she could turn to was more valuable than anything else anyone else could offer her and she’d found peace in that. “We may not act like it at times, like family… but families fight and bicker just like packs do… and I wouldn’t have Abaven any other way.” She admitted softly, regardless of what that meant. The Destruction family was at the helm, and they acted like a family, a true family close together… but that didn’t mean they didn’t think outsiders without a fancy name at the end like herself and Tinaro were anything less… right?

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW