Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Dr. Snakes
How did you get here?: Well, you see, I first had to purchase a broom...

Character's Name: Note Destruction.
Season of Birth: Summer.
Adult Height: 30".
Appearance Description:
Note resembles her mother in many ways, especially physically. Like Song, Note sports a relatively average build, and stands at the same height at 30". Also like her mother, the young fae is owner of a lovely alabaster pelt. While Song's is uninterrupted by anything by a slight sliver, Note has a very obvious splash of inky black over her left eye, the color splattering over her left cheek, muzzle, and slightly over the right side of her face. She takes the eyes of both her father and her mother. Her left eye is a pale minty green, while her right eye is bright yellow-gold.

The girl does not carry herself as one who cares much about her appearance, though her coat is nearly always pristine. She can usually be seen fidgeting, especially if she hasn't had a run, and she has a loose, easy way about the way she talks and walks. She is never without a smile, her eyes are rarely dulled with depression. When she's older, she will add in a sway of her hips when she's purposely trying to flirt, but for the most part, there's a carelessness in her movements, and always a spring in her step.
Calling: Freerunner

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-23-2014, 05:39 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

My focus needs more focus.