Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-19-2015, 11:20 PM
I'm running again.
Rivaxorus shivered in the winter weather that he felt against his fur edges. It had been forever since he had been in the north - the place he had been born. Let alone this island that seemed almost to be in the middle of nowhere. However his sense of adventure had been calling to him in his young age. The young pup may have been too smart for his own good but to get to know himself was better than not knowing anything at all. Looking at his reflection in some source of water on the edge of the island. He headed back inwards once he had scented out an old hare.

The hare had been easily caught within the huge boy's paws. A small snack to have while he was on his adventure before returning home. He had always been careful to warn someone in the pack he was leaving. So that they didn't think the young prince got kidnapped or the like. Not that anyone would want - or he would let them - kidnap him anyway. Rivaxorus sighed a little as he licked his jaws free of the blood.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Tórnach

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-30-2015, 08:29 PM
He'd ventured far from home this time. Partly he was still avoiding his mother, giving her whatever time she needed to cool down and unwilling to risk facing her while she was still - in his opinion - being unreasonable and likely to get into an argument with, but also out of pure curiosity and the joy of unfettered travel. He found himself in an icy cold unlike anything the southern-bred yearling had been in before, and he reveled in it even as he shivered beneath his grey-toned pelt. He'd found himself on a shore with land visible across the water, and he could not contain his curiosity. It drove him into the icy waters despite the biting cold that quickly soaked through his coat and tried to drag him down, and it drove him to fight through until his paws touched savagely cold ground once more. He tilted his head back admiringly, gazing around at the ice-coated trees and shrubs that adorned the island, but his eyes caught on a brown form that the island clearly had not come by naturally, a splash of red blood from a recent kill, and Tornach cautiously moved forward to investigate. A younger boy, not yet even a yearling to judge by the shape of his body, but showing signs that he might someday soon grow to be every inch as tall as Tornach himself. Tornach tilted his head to the side, narrowing blue eyes in concentration as he came upon the boy. There was something familiar about him... Oh. The boy looked a lot like Tornach's cousin Arian, his Aunt Epiphron's daughter, who Tornach had met a couple times when he was quite young, and smelled of the same scents that she had. "Dia dhuit," he greeted the boy politely when he stopped within easy speaking distance.

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-02-2015, 08:44 PM

Rivaxorus jumped slightly at the sound of another's voice. Honestly he had thought he would be alone on this island for some time. Since he had been in and out with his mothers death, he had never met this young one before. Yet his nose and head told him somehow he knew him. He spoke in tongues too, Riv blinked his eyes widening to the older one. His mother had never taught him irish, so all he knew was japanese. "Kon'nichiwa(Hi there)" he said simply for a moment before relaxing himself. If he wanted to attack he'd be ready to defend himself, but he wouldn't remain too wary.

"I'm sorry, do you know me?" he asked shaking his head for a moment. Dipping his head as another greeting, trying not to be rude. The other was rather large, but at this point Rivaxorus was matching at thirty inches in height for the moment. His paws stepping out into the snow. He was used to this weather since he had been born in that abandoned ship near here. He always liked the north, but he didn't think he'd live here any time soon.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tórnach

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-18-2015, 10:55 PM
The other boy answered his greeting in a language Tornach did not recognize - even the very idea that he was returning the greeting at all was a wild guess. But as he studied the stranger, Tor realized why the boy was so familiar. Not a stranger at all... he had seen him as Arian had locked in combat with the Hellstrom male, seen him with siblings who had called Arian mother. The memory made his chest ache once again with a heavy mixture of anger and regret, but Tor swallowed the emotions. This boy had enough of his own problems, undoubtedly, without Tor selfishly revealing the maelstrom of conflict their family raised within his heart. "We have not met," he instead said solemnly. "Not officially, though I do know you." He had railed against the adults in their family, but he too had ultimately done nothing. He was responsible for Arian's actions. Would not the boy be within his rights to be as furious at him as he'd been at Leo? "My name is Tórnach Branán Adravendi. Your mother is my cousin," he added past the lump that constricted his throat.

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-05-2016, 08:03 AM

One thing about the boy was that he never held grudges well. He harbored no hate towards Sin - maybe a dislike yes but that was something he best left forgotten in his young age. One day Sin would get what he deserved, if anything death was not a cruel mistress. Rivaxorus and his brother Razor probably had a very odd thought process when it came to death. If it was one thing that set him at peace it was thinking his mother was happy. Tornach, when he thought about it he bared resemblance to Surreal. "Well Family is always welcome to keep me company." he gave a smile. Tor was the one who had made a valid point at the death match wasn't he? Rivaxorus only felt he too even if he could have done something - he had been one of the ones to watch his mother slowly decay in her own state of mind.

"My name is Rivaxorus Adravendi - how are you doing Tornach?" It also seemed like he was always worry more about others then himself. Rivaxorus hated to draw attention too much to himself as much as he did. Maybe it was his mother and family that had been the cause of that. His goals were sometimes very unclear, as he never did want to reveal intentions right away. Rivaxorus certainly hoped Surreal was doing well.

"Talk" "You" Think