Raziel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-23-2014, 01:09 PM

Driving himself up a mountain wasn't quite that easy. He only had pudgy legs to get him up there, and quite possibly his sister was tagging along, as she always did, and Raziel always appreciated her company. He was deathily afraid of slipping and falling to his death, but he was wary of his steps and of Sarka's as well. Once he met a ledge, there was a massive gape in the rock, a cave. He shivered slightly and would allow his pudgy legs to lead him inside the opening, as a blistering wind bit at his nose. "S-s-sarka. Why didn't y-you tell me n-not to come up here? W-why did you follow m-me?" In all honesty, he didn't quite know the answers, and Sarka likely didn't either. At least this cave was not too far from the ground, and if one did fall, it wouldn't be very harmful if you landed just right. Quietly he would wait for Sarka to approach, and if she would snuggle up next to her big brother, he would curl upon around her, embracing her and being a good brother that she deserved. "I love you s-sister."

Sarka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-23-2014, 01:23 PM

Sarka couldn't lie she had been here a few times, so she could have led her brother through the little cheats and area's where it was safe for them to walk. But she also was smaller than him, her stunted growth had long since made her the runt of the family, the weaker one which she had really in the end accepted. As she trailed behind her brother, cyan eyes looked calmly at the gaps. Of course it might not have been a very big fall, but with her it would double the damage due to her petite body frame. As her tail flicked back and forth she frowned a little at her brother. Feeling bad that she hadn't told him anything. She never wanted to make him unhappy or any of her family.
She quietly went up behind him, and tried to tug on his tail softly with her teeth. Sarka of course had spoken around her brother, he was the only one she felt comfortable enough around to do so. But then she still indeed didn't speak often. Her little paws scraped against the stone, there was a small tunnel that she enjoyed going to and wanted to show Raziel. It was pretty, and strange at the same time. But who would expect with those weird creatures she had only heard stories about been doing things to this place.

?I speak?

Raziel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 03:02 PM

Gently, his sister would follow him, gently tugging on his tail, but he had only foolishly pressed on without looking back at his sister. Regret was written on her face, and gently he would speak, gently nudging his sister. "It's okay Sis. I'm just a little cold." Olive gems would sit upon the cyan gems of his obsidian masked sister and he would then gaze upon the inscriptions upon the cave walls. "So this is what those fleshy people did... It's really cool looking. I wonder what they mean... If they mean anything..." Quietly he would look at his sister as if he would be asking permission to move forward and examine the walls. There were strangely drawn patterns of various animals: lambs, cattle, and large lizards. There were several stick figures, possibly humans, and many trees. "Is it some kind of circle of life?" Olive gems would spot red patches in various places over many animal figures and human figures, the imagination of blood seeping over the rock. They seemed to represent deceased creatures, covering the smudgy paintings in what seemed to be blood. He was so curious to learn more. Maybe his sister knew more about these little drawings than he did.

Sarka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-20-2014, 11:36 AM

The girl would frown, suddenly feeling like crying but that would only cause distress for her brother. She followed him to the ever so boring chamber she had seen so many times before with the small pictures on the wall. Her cyan eyes looking at them as raziel spoke. The small pup gave a shrug slumping down in her depressed state. She had wanted to show him her favorite tunnel in these caves. But since she refused to speak because of what her body did to her, she remained quiet. Her little nose twitching as she looked at her brother who seemed to be focused on the drawings.
Sarka tilted her head, looking down the tunnel she had wanted to go in. Maybe she would slip of by herself? She did that a lot it wasn't unusual for the girl to be here one minute than gone the next. Everyone knew she was far too fragile and timid to leave the territories boundaries, so there was no doubt she would be okay. Always vigilant, she was a fearful creature. Unlike her care free brothers, sarka never enjoyed the thought of being a pup. She was a burden on everyone because she was so weak, so she tried to stay out of their way.

?I speak?