Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
11-22-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 08:40 PM by Ren.)
Since the scare in the battlefields, Ren had been staying close. Extremely close. He did not want to do that again. He... oh, he disliked it so much. So very much. It was scary, those two women and the blood and his mother was utterly terrifying, but she was momma... so it was all okay. Father had disappeared, too, but... he had momma so all was well, all was okay.

Momma had left, though, Kaitlyn had gone off somewhere, and so Momma went to look for her... but Ren wanted her, and his sister, to return. He was worried for them. What if bad people got to them? Zephy, and Kaitlyn, and Nixie. He didn't want the bad things to happen to them.

So he paced, outside the den, waiting for his mother to return, and hopefully with his least colorful sibling in tow.

"Speech"

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-22-2015, 10:37 PM

Marina moved with purpose towards her little ones. Kaitlyn had yet to be found, but Marina was praying that somewhere along the lines of her journey her little girl had doubled back to the Gulley. The rainbow female was going over in her head exactly just what had happened. She had a pack now. A pack! She would breathe in slowly, her mind still trying to wrap around the whole thing. She was to be a leader... But... Could she really rule such a place?

Yes. Marina would hear some voice deep in her mind whisper. You can. She had the instincts of a leader. Of a wolf whose strength and inner darkness could be harnessed as energy to use for good. The female would smirk, feeling a sort of calm overcome her. Yes, this could be good. Quite good.

She would arrive home to find Ren pacing outside of the den, and the femme would cross toward him, giving a loving lick to his forehead. “Hello sweetheart. What are you doing out here? You feeling okay?” She had been worried for him ever since the incident at the battlefield. She had to protect her babies. No matter what.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
11-22-2015, 10:47 PM
The boy would straighten when a flash of color caught his eye, head lifting from the bowed position it was in. Momma! His tail wagged, eyes beginning to sparkle cheerfully as she crossed the distance to him, giving him a gentle lick. He would nuzzle her bigger form back. "Just waiting for you and Kaitlyn," he answered with a soft grin, nodding an affirmative to the are you alright. Yes, yes he was, now that she was back - but where was his younger sister?

He peeked around, not seeing the girl, before glancing back up to his mother. "Where's Kaitlyn?" he asked, concern coloring his tones. Was she still missing? Or did she go on ahead... maybe to scare him? The near-yearling peeked behind him, suspicious. Was she there? No... frowning, he looked at Marina, bright cyan eyes near demanding an answer, begging for one.

"Speech"

Nixie

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2015, 01:20 AM

She came hurtling out of left field the moment she smelled her mother. She knew kaitlyn had run off, just like the rest of them, but they always came back. And Katy did not. With a wild heart, the girl barreled into her mother's legs as she flopped over, picking herself up quickly in time to hear her brother ask about their sister. "Momma did you find her!?"

She bounced over to stand by Ren, bumping his shoulder as she nonchalantly tried to reassure him, wide dual toned stare looking up at their mother. Katy would be back right? Maybe she found a place they hadn't explored nearby yet. She pouted for a second, Katy had found a new place and gone without her! Not fair!

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-23-2015, 01:35 AM

The girl had gone looking for their father.

Of course she had been fruitless. Poor Kaitlyn had gotten hopelessly lost, and she didn't know yet that mama had gone looking for her. She hoped that she wasn't worried... that she hadn't worried any of them. The female would press on the moment she found the gulley again. She was skinny, her fur a little matted, but she was alive, and that was what mattered.

Hey what were her siblings doing? She overheard Nixie, and she would frown as she rushed over between them all giving a little cry. "I'm here! I'm not losted!" Kait would lovingly press into Marina's legs, lowering her ears.

"I was looking for daddy... I couldn't find him though."

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-24-2015, 03:58 AM

Ever since the...incident at the swamp, the green babe had been sticking close to the den. Really close. Overhearing most of her brother's words, it seemed Kaitlyn had more freedom than her, even got lost as a result of it. Hah. She never got lost, then again, she did come face-to-face with a swamp beast, so technically, she had lost that freedom.

Everyone appeared to be gathering by the den, so she hauled herself to her feet and joined in. "I never get losted," she huffed in response to her sister, secretly envious of exploring further than the gulley. Maybe she should have listened to her aunt and kept that promise. Oh well, she didn't keep promises, and that was just how it was. "And I think it's lost, not losted." Her head turned to her mother, of whom she was gradually scaling in the way of height. And she wasn't even a yearling. "Is Dad gone?" She didn't really think much of the man, and didn't mind his disappearance to be honest.

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
11-26-2015, 05:13 PM
One by one, the rest of his family would trickle in. First, his teal colored sister who would bump his shoulder - he bumped it back, grinning at her as he reached over to nip gently at her ear. She'd ask the same question as him, and the moment he was about to give his mother another concerned look, the exact moment the missing sister appeared. His ears flattened as he looked rather disapprovingly at his short sister, but at least she was no longer missing? The news about their dad, though... that scared him. Had Nako left? He remembered Nako always greeting him, and he would... miss that even if the male had been strangely absent. He knew, of course, that the relationship his father had with his mother was not a romantic one in the least, but... still. He knew his father cared for him and his siblings.

At that moment, his green sister would appear, and he'd look at her. Always annoyed, bitchy, and overall not very fun to be around, Zephyra was certainly a character. Of course, this was the sister who was taller than him, too. Sigh. He still loved her, though. He loved all of them. "It's lost," he confirmed, grinning at Zeph; that grin faded at her question, and he'd simply switch his questioning gaze back to his mother.

"Speech"

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-26-2015, 05:49 PM

Just waiting for her and Kait. Marina wanted to inwardly cringe. Her poor babu had been waiting for her and his sister... And she had no idea where Kait was! The femme would try find her words as Nixie came up, asking much of the same thing. Oh lovely... The femme would lower her ears to her skull, giving a soft whine. “Well... I...” But just then here came a bounding bundle of brown fur. Thank Celeste and Nox for that.

But hearing that her little girl had been looking for Nako worried her. She knew he had been scarce as of late... But she didn’t think he was gone. No, it was likely he was just hiding away. The femme would gentle nuzzle her daughter’s head. “Oh little Kait...”The woman would sigh softly.

Then, before she could say more, along came Zephyra. She would correct her smaller sister, as would Ren, chiming in. Then Ren too would look at her with a questioning gaze. Marina would falter for a moment, giving another whine.

“I don’t know.” She would respond honestly. “I think he’s still here, just hiding really well from us. We’re here... And his brothers are too. I’m sure he’ll be back, even if he did leave.” Marina would sigh softly.

“But there is other news, my little loves.” Marina would breathe in, lifting her gaze over the four of them. “We’re going to a pack. Soon, my babies, mama is going to rule this pack alone.” Marina would let her gaze soften on the little ones. “Just think~ You’re going to have more friends.” The femme would sit, waiting to see how her babies would react.

""
Table by:: Tea

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-06-2015, 05:05 AM
Uh-oh. He did not like the look of that. At all. Another frown would adorn his face at Kaitlyn's question - and his mother's answer. So, their father was likely missing, hmm? She was also trying her best not to hurt them, something that Ren appreciated. And yet, despite knowing that his parents relationship was not romantic, he couldn't help but feel that Marina to was a bit sad he disappeared.

Ears would prick and his attention would switch easily as she meanted other news. His head tilted, curiosity alight in his eeyes even as she explained. a pack? what was a pack? He'd not heard that term before. But, he did know what rule meant. A group, of some sort? Understanding would dawn in his eyes as new friends were mentioned. So it was a group! The male would sit, tail brushing lightly n the ground as it waved gently. "So, a group and you're the leader?" he asked ot clarify, head tilted still.

"Speech"