gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-25-2015, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 12:41 PM by Evelyn.)

She slipped out of the feast, it wasn't hard with all the wolves around. She made a mental note to go and thank Valentine later, after he celebrated this victory with everyone else. But there wasn't anyone that she wanted to spend time with other than Revenge. It had been so long since they had spent any time together, with her so focused on her fighting she hardly made any time for the brute. He had been so sick and she had hardly come by to see if he was okay. Mercy looked over her shoulder, trying to see if Revenge had followed her into their birthplace. A lot had happened in these lands that bordered the knolls, a lot for both of them. It was just now that she didn't struggle with crossing the borders here, without the constant looming regrets of the past. Letting out a deep sigh she slowed to a walk, aiming to lean against Revenge. "I've missed you so much." She said softly, leaning to nibble on his ear. "You're feeling better, right? I'm so sorry for not coming to see you..." Mercy said, picking a nice spot to sit down. She really was a terrible sister, coming back with injuries all over her and worrying him sick, and then leaving him in his time of need.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
12-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Revenge would gaze back at the party one last time with a pause before continuing after his sister. They hadn't been together in a long time, he knew she was training hard and he had been rather sick over the last season. He was feeling better, but the effects were obvious on him. If it were possible he looked a little thinner, in his face and hip areas especially. Not that he'd noticed himself. Focusing on the horizons as he walked a few wolf lengths behind his slightly shorter litter mate the tall brute wouldn't notice as Mercy glanced back at him, but he was indeed following after her like he'd said he would. As they reached the borders of the range he'd quickly catch up to her as she slowed her pace. He would halt next to her, offering the shoulder she wished to lean against. "I've missed you so much." He'd nuzzle into her neck as she aimed to play with his ears. "You're feeling better, right? I'm so sorry for not coming to see you..." He's coil his haunches beneath him as his sister got comfortable as well. Aiming to sit so her shoulder was nestled comfortably against his chest he'd answer her. "I'm better, slowly finishing my recovery. You've been staying out of trouble while I've been unable to take care of you, yeah?" Though they were the same age he still couldn't help but think of himself as her older brother.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-06-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 12:41 PM by Evelyn.)

Mercy hummed softly when Revenge nuzzled her, enjoying his familiar touch. It had been so long since the two of them had enjoyed each other's company, it was nice to just sit here with him like they always used to do. At Revenge's reply she chuckled, batting her lashes at him in an innocent fashion. "Trouble, me? Never!" Mercy snorted, her head shaking back and forth slowly. Of course it was the exact opposite, she always found trouble. No matter what she did, she made it for herself. Her ears flickered back slowly though, her thoughts landing on Karabela. Surly her brother had wondered about her strange interaction with the woman. While it wasn't rare for Mercy to be grumpy and pissy, it was quite the odd reaction from her. Being that grumbly to a once-fellow pack mate was a bit off. "I mean, unless you count Karabela, which I am sure you are wondering about. Well she done pissed me off. During the siege she jumped into my fight. " She hissed, gritting her teeth together. While she hadn't been that injured, it still bothered her. It made her feel like the woman didn't think she could hold her own against a single opponent, and it had been HER fight. Not theirs. They weren't buddies. Hell, she didn't even like her friends jumping into her fights. That is what Mercy lived for! And even though she had been promoted, it still felt a bit empty, having seen Karabela get a rank up as well. Stupid bitch wouldn't have gotten that unless she jumped in with her. It should have been her victory. And it really didn't help that Raba had noticed that she could easily get a rise out of Mercy, and was very much using it to her advantage.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 01:23 PM by Revenge.)
She was quick to assure him that she hadn't been in trouble, but when was he ever supposed to believe that? He'd smile knowingly, giving her a hard glance as he accepted her words. She wasn't sporting any life threatening injuries this time, he'd let her slide this once. He waited long enough for her to explain, her words turning to the little outburst at the gathering. She'd divulge such information to him, telling her that the girl had just jumped into Mercy's fight. He couldn't help the amused laugh that fell from his lips as she told him. "Well, she is in Abaven right? Shouldn't that have been her fight to begin with?" He knew he was right, but he also knew that you couldn't argue with Mercy. He wasn't even going to try and comfort her, but he would brace himself for the punishment he'd get for saying something like that. STill he couldn't help but smile widely as he pointed it out. Anything to push his sister's buttons right?

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-07-2016, 09:47 PM

Purple eyes quickly narrowed at her brothers words, it wasn't what she was expecting to hear at all. She had assumed that he would support her no matter what, not contradict her words. She growled slightly, lips curling upwards. "No, because that stupid pack didn't deserve it to begin with! They came to Valentine for help and we got most of the fights when they just stood there and watched. We did all of their dirty work!" She snarled, standing up as she eyes him closely. "Plus he attacked me, so it was mine!" Anger coursed through her so quickly, jaws parting as she tried to latch onto his left shoulder. She was going for a hard, painful bite, but just before her jaws bit down she slowed herself, aiming for a harsh nip instead. He was, kinda right, as much as she hated to admit it. And she wasn't gunna admit it! And he was just sitting there all smug like, ugh, damn him. He always knew how to push her buttons.

Suddenly Mercy smirked, rolling her shoulders forward and she tried to ram her body into his left side, head lowering as she pushed and tried to get him down on his side. All anger was forgotten as the play instincts took place, she just wanted to forget about all of this. It had been so long since they had been alone, she just wanted to be with her brother. Letting out a playful bark her elongated tail swung behind her, paws pushing against the earth as she tried to topple her taller brother. "Timber!" She called, pushing all of her bulk into him.

"Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
02-17-2016, 10:57 AM
ugh eve i'm so sorry i take so long on our threads

Of course he wouldn't actually be able to make her admit her error, but that was okay. He could clearly see her anger at him, and even found himself flinching slightly as she made to bite at his shoulder. Luckily she'd calm enough that all he'd get was a more than uncomfortable pinch. He'd growl back in retaliation, but the playfulness was hard to mask. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy your 'dirty work" Revenge would mumble as she released him, her body recoiling slightly as she readied herself for the next offense. It wasn't really an offense though, he enjoyed her playfulness and didn't see it often enough anymore. He'd let her push him over, but he'd want to grab hold of her so he brought her down with him. It wasn't any fun unless they were in a pile. Times like this really brought back childhood memories, they'd wrestle all the time. Their mom would be there, sometimes Scorpion.. He'd mentally shake the reminiscent thoughts from his head, this was his now: with just Mercy.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-21-2016, 07:42 PM

Her brother growled back, but already she could sense his playfulness. This is exactly what they did when they were little, but Mercy always had a hard bite. She grinned at Revenge, showing more than a little teeth. He asked her about enjoying her dirty work, and she couldn't help but chuckle back in reply. Of course she enjoyed it, didn't she always? "You know me all too well, Rev," she said with another snarl tossed in his direction. She was able to shove her brother over, but like she suspected he retaliated. Pulling her down with him, Mercy flopped on top of him with an 'oof'. Wiggling her body on top of his, she tried to push him further into the ground. Letting out a giggle, her jaws opened as she reached down for his ear, trying to send a flurry of nibbles across its sensitive surface. Meanwhile her left hind leg lifted, trying to hover over his elongated tail before she pressed down. Not too hard, but she was aiming to keep him pinned under her. If she was able to step on his tail, it would be a lot more painful if he was to pull upwards.

"Speech"