ardent

Impatience, Boredom and Choking on Fur (Sheerrun)

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-26-2015, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 09:17 AM by Eilan.)

Since his successful hunt Eilan was becoming a terror to the remaining wildlife that lingered in the winter prairie.  Hunting helped him stave off the boredom… and the loneliness.  Gale had yet to return with his father and Illie… well she was no where to be seen.  He had a feeling something had happened but he hadn't quite worked up the courage to ask what.  Eilan didn't really want to know the answer… but it was keeping him from any kind of closure.

The boy paused to gaze at the snow falling lightly from the sky, his tongue darting out to try and catch a few flakes.  Ok, time to decide what was on the menu today.  Sniffing about he started searching for signs of possible prey on the dreary, winter morning.

"Speech"

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
11-26-2015, 09:30 AM
He would venture out in search for a new adventure. His piercing blue eyes focused on the world around him, thinking it was rather large and continuous for his small size. The smell of the cold that ran throughout his nostrils, burned and caused the little one to sneeze. Due to the force, he fell backward onto the ground, coating his body with a mound full of snow. The cold coursed through his body, and, with a half-hearted sigh, he would continue to walk. Where he was going, the brute wasn't sure, but, he was bored waiting for his father to pick him up.

However, that was until he happened to see a crow looking down at him, its beady black eyes focusing on him. Sheerrun would snarl and bark at the bird, but, the crow paid no interest before it flew down and began to try and attack the pup. Sheerrun was startled by this action and yipped as its claws managed to catch its ear, tearing it, blood dripping to the ground. Feeling the pain on his ear, he ran as the large crow continued to chase him down.

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-26-2015, 10:05 AM

Eilan's day thus far had been silent. Any sound around him buffeted and stilled by the cascade of snowflakes bleaching the landscape. That was until he heard an angry crow. Blackened ears swiveled until he picked up the direction of the sound to see an ash-colored pup fleeing from a crow. Eilan blinked, watching for a second in puzzlement and pity for the poor soul before he decided it was time to intervene. Hackles raised Eilan dove forward, his long legs helping to power him through the snow as he barreled toward the pair. With a leap he leapt at the grow, jaws snapping shut over empty air as the crow managed to steer away. Dammit!

The crow circled them for a moment before diving right at Eilan, he spun violently teeth snapping but the crow managed to stay just out of reach. He paused for a moment panting as the crow moved to land in a nearby tree… right next to two more crows. Oh no… "Looks like he's calling his friends, come on lets get out of here!" Eilan turned tail and ran, slowing just enough to try and keep an eye on the younger boy.

"Speech"

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
11-26-2015, 10:27 AM
Sheerrun's eyes would widen at the scene when he happened to see another wolf lunging forward to try and stop the crow from hurting him even more. That was until the young man happened to see one of the crows land upon a tree right next to two more, and, that was when he decided to hightail it out of the area as fast as his paws could go, following the other wolf who had stepped in to help him. He was thankful for his swift actions until the crows weren't following them anymore. Sheerrun panted, blood dripping from the wound he had sustained from trying to fight back, however, his actions were definitely in vain. He also wondered what his father would think when he saw the gash on his ear, seeing that it was split and very noticeable.

"Thanks for the assistance..." He spoke, focusing on the other man who came in to rescue him. He seemed to be a loner, but, he didn't know if he was, and he thought it would be impolite to ask him anything unless he was willing to share information with him. "My name is Sheerrun by the way."

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-26-2015, 11:08 AM

Eilan's claws bit at the ground, kicking up a flurry of snow as he sought to escape the awful birds, grateful the younger boy was hauling tail too. One of the faster crows managed to swoop down and pluck a few hairs from his hind end which caused Eilan to yelp and push his speed to the breaking point. Finally though they managed to outrun the crows, either that or the birds got bored, but Eilan wasn't going to complain as he slowed to a stop panting heavily. "Uff da…. I… don't like… those birds." He shook out his coat and turned to gaze at the other boy.

"No problem! Nice to meet you Sheerrun. I'm Eilan! I'm a guest of Donostrea. Do you live here or are you a guest to?"

"Speech"

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
11-26-2015, 01:05 PM
Sheerrun looked to Eilan and nodded his head to the brute. "I am a guest, but, my father's name is Sin. My siblings and I are just waiting for him to get back to Dononstrea," he spoke, his topaz optics focusing on the other brutes before looking to the sky. White flakes fell onto the ground, and he would close his eyes and smile as the cold felt good on his throbbing and bleeding ear. The smell of his own blood was rather intoxicating to the young pup, but, he would sigh and knew that something was wrong. "Eilan, do you know why there has to be wars? If I ever become an alpha, I wouldn't want to have my pack suffer with a war. No one deserves to be hurt or killed in my eyes," the young would explain. Though he was probably too young to understand, he only cared about his family, especially his siblings and father. However, he knew that the chances of him ever becoming alpha was slim to none, but, that was alright with him.

"Anyway, thanks again with the crows. If you hadn't shown up, I'm sure my injury would have been worse," he gave an embarrassed grin as his tail swayed slowly, but he would look to him and gave a play bow, "Bet you can't catch me!" He barked and ran ahead of the other brute, tongue hanging out as he ran.

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Eilan was pleased to find out he was not the only the only guest in Donostrea. Sometimes it was easy to feel like something of an outsider. Sheerun stated that his father was named by Sin. That was a weird name. He reached up and scratched behind his left ear as Sheerun started talking about wars and things. He would blink and gaze curiously at the other boy. "Hmm… I think there are wars because wolves always want what other wolves have and some just want to rule over others. You know, be mean to make themselves feel better. Sometimes I suppose it's necessary, there's only so much to go around." He shrugged. War wasn't something he'd thought about much. He knew he would be expected to go to battle but he hadn't really thought much about the whys.

The boy would bark at him and Eilan would grin, quickly giving chase after the other. His hind legs would coil under him and push him suddenly forward. He'd chase after Sheerun seeking to nip the boy's hind end.

"Speech"