gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-29-2015, 02:53 AM

Báine returned from her latest adventure a little more happy than when she had left. She had met a new aquaintance and she loved meeting new wolves so that always made for a good day. She had been away longer than she had meant to though, so she hurried to make her way toward the dens that her family shared. She knew her mother in particular didn't like for her to leave for too long, but her mother had been sick when she was last here anyway so she hoped silently that her mother wouldn't have noticed her absence too much. Her tail wagged and she touched her nose to her father's cheek as she passed him, him leaving the dens and her slipping past him to go find her mother. She liked seeing him up and about, it made her smile.

She easily trotted to where she expected to see her mother laying in her den. She opened her mouth to greet her, but immediately closed it when she saw that her gray form wasn't even there. Báine blinked with surprise, but then she realized that meant that her mother was feeling better and she perked up, her tail wagging happily again. She turned around and hurried back out of the den, her pale pink gaze peeled for any sign of Surreal. She knew her mother got stir crazy when she was sick so she wasn't too surprised that she was out wandering somewhere.

"Talk" "You" Think

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-22-2015, 03:19 AM
Surreal Adravendi

Surreal had indeed noticed both her youngest children's scarcity. At the time, she'd been fighting a cold, but now she was celebrating over a fat rabbit, glad to be out and about. She heard her daughter's tread, and gave a soft sigh of relief. At least Baine was okay and back. As her youngest came into sight, Surreal gave the young albino a stern look. "And where have you been, young lady?" There was no true fury in her voice, but she made it clear that it would be the last time any of the children were allowed to leave without at least letting their mother know first. After Faite's long absence, Surreal was edgy about any of her children being absent for very long.

Zuriel was a worry, too. She was seeing less and less of her eldest daughter. Sighing, Surreal sat up adn gestured to her youngest to take a seat. "I'm sufre you had a lovely adventure, and I'd love to hear all about it. But I want to make one thing clear. If you want to go out for an extended adventure and explore the world around you, that is fine. But please, tell myself or your father, or Regulus first. Give an outline of how long you might be gone, and which direction you might go. If I lost any of you, I..." Her voice broke slightly, as a mental image of her youngest, or Tornach, lying broken on the ground from a fall, or a stampede having caught them, flashed through her mind. "I just want to know my children are safe. Okay?" Her mismatched eyes locked with the pale rubies of her youngest daughter, ensuring that she understood and agreed, before she relaxed the stern, serious tone and smiled.

"Now. Why don't you tell me about your adventure? Meet anyone interesting?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-30-2015, 12:12 AM

She spotted her mother and started trotting toward her excitedly, bursting at the seams to tell her all about her adventure. But before she could say anything she was met with her mother's stern look. Her head dipped down and her ears fell back against her head with an apologetic look. She listened to her mother's explanation and nodded with understanding before leaning her head up to put a little lick on her mother's muzzle. "I'm sorry, Momma. I didn't really mean to be gone that long, but I kept seeing interesting things so I kept going!"

Once Surreal relaxed and smiled Báine imidiately perked back up with all of the same energy as before. Her ears popped up and her tail wagged as a big smile found her muzzle. "Yeah! I met a blue guy! He was all blue like how Regulus is all red, but not as bright. Like night time blue. He didn't like how much I talked though so I had to calm down so he'd talk to me more, but when I did he let me teach him some words and that was really fun! I like teaching stuff. And learning stuff. But teaching is more fun I think. But I don't guess I can teach stuff if I never learn it, huh? His name was Ren. He was pretty nice. The rest of my adventure wasn't too eventful. I saw a bunch of sand and- oh the place where I met Ren, I wanna take Zuriel there cause Ren said there was lots of plants there when it's not cold! I bet she'd like it."

"Talk" "You" Think

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
01-18-2016, 08:00 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Báine's apology was accepted with a nod, and Surreal settled on her belly to listen as her daughter expounded on her adventures, a smile pulling at her muzzle. It seemed that barely a breath was taken between the beginning of her pale daughter's story and the ending. She had met an interesting fellow, it seemed. It didn't surprise Surreal to hear of other wolves with un-natural colorings; after all, she knew Glacier, and his sisters Gale and Astrea, though the latter had not impressed her with her manner of sticking her nose into issues that were not her affair.

Báine's story ended and Surreal grinned. "Maybe he was just struck dumb by your lovely voice." she teased playfully. "And I'm sure Zuriel would love that, if you can find her... I'm worried about your big sister. She's been scarce lately." After a moment, she banished the frown on her features and smiled at her youngest daughter.

"Have you thought of what all you'd like to do in the pack when it's going?"

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-22-2016, 10:02 PM

Báine frowned when her mother mentioned her older sister not being around much lately. She guessed that she hadn't noticed since she really hadn't been around that much herself lately. "Well, maybe she went exploring too! Or maybe she wants to find some more herbs! She likes those a lot you know," he replied hopefully, her cheerful expression reappearing instantly. It was hard to keep her from being optimistic and this was no exception.

Surreal asked about what she might like to do when the pack got together. She blinked with surprise and tipped her head to the side. She hummed thoughtfully and replied, "I haven't thought about it really! I don't know what all a pack does! Is it much different from how we are now? Will there be more wolves around? I'd like that I think. I do like to meet knew wolves and learn about them and teach stuff. If I can do that kind of stuff I'd be very happy!" Not that there was really ever a time that she wasn't happy. She peered at her mother curiously and hopefully, wondering if there might be some kind of job for a talker like her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
01-25-2016, 08:27 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Surreal smiled at her youngest's suggestion that Zuriel might have been traversing further to find more herbs. Gods she hoped so. "Maybe. Your grandmother would be proud." There were so many times that she wished her mother were still here. Erani's wisdom and calm nature had always been useful, soothing. Would that wolves could be immortal...

Her rose and moonlight hued daughter's answers - multiples of them - brough her back to earth, and she listened with interest. What Báine described sounded like she would work well as an Emmissary. She smiled. Perhaps her youngest would even become a Harbinger in time. "I think we can find something to suit you." She said with a wink. Then turned to another serious subject. "Have you been practicing identifying healing plants on your avdentures? And your defenses? I know neither of the subjects interest you, but they are very important to learn."

She leaned forward, seeking to place a mother's kiss on her youngest's pale brow. With her children growing so fast, she took any liberties that she could to be a mother and snuck cuddles and kisses when she could. Regulus was well used to this behavior.

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.