Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-22-2014, 03:34 PM

Hestia shook her head, breathing heavily as she entered the forest, the moon giving and eerie glow to everything. "Wh....at.......Is.......wr.....ong......" She managed to croak out, but it wasn't because of her heavy breathing. She shook her head, trying to get the sound of her voice out of her mind. Her blue eyes narrowed as she continued to walk, holding her broken paw up, so it wouldn't hurt her. Her companion flew over, and landed on her shoulder. "I haven't seen you in forever, my queen? How have you been?" He asked, and the ebony female glared at him, struggling to speak.

"Aw.....ful." She gasped out, and her vampire bat tilted his head, before speaking again. "Why are you talking like that, my queen? I see scars. Have you been in a fight? Who with?" He asked, and Hestia turned her blue gaze back towards the moon. "No.......Ton.......gue......" She gasped out, and her bat shook his head. "I'm sorry! I didn't know! I won't bother you next time, my queen, I promise." He said, and Hestia allowed a small smirk. "Is......al......right." She said, and sat down heavily, lost in her own thoughts.
"Speech"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-22-2014, 03:46 PM

Here it had started: where she had met Quintus and brought him to Abaven from here. She remembered the scenery all too well, and almost hallucinated the russet masked boy once more. Here the heat wasn't as unbearable, but it still seeped from the ashen clouds and onto her pelt. "I swear my pelt's caught fire recently." She'd grunt quietly, inky lips peeling in a snarl before her bodice would come to a stop as a rock in the distance would appear from the mist. Ambition allowed the medic to tense, her bodice loosening it's tendons as she would begin to charge toward the rock, which was about to the height of her femur. She had witnessed numerous wolves jumping rocks and climbing trees and stuff with great speed and flexibility, and she did not want to be useless on the field of battle -- if Abaven were to ever be engaged in siege. Perhaps she could be called that one ninja healer down the street that no-one knew the identity of. Nah. She wasn't that open to being able to do exactly that. She had enough duties as the Tagavor. All of her power would localize at her haunches as she would jump within three feet of the stone, clearing the jump, but not cleanly, her legs buckling beneath her at her landing. It'd need some time to be perfected.

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-22-2014, 04:22 PM

The two sat there for a moment, Hestia noticing the large rock behind the two and glancing at it, a soft growling noise escaping her jaws as she thought of the one who had removed her tongue. She glanced at the rock again, as a strange scent filled her nose, making her look at the rock. The vampire bat, Little Steve, flew up quickly, determined to protect what he knew as his "queen" from this wolf. Before he could respond to her questioning look, he landed on the rock, glaring at something unseen. The wolf must have been moving closer, because the vampire bat struggled up and flew back to Hestia's shoulder in a flash. The ebony female rose to her paws, and glared at the wolf, although it couldn't see her, until it landed on her side of the rock, making Hestia tilt her head, although she said nothing.

In fact, she didn't say anything because she fell back, and, in a struggle to get up, her broken paw hit the ground, gritting her teeth. Her vampire bat glared at the other wolf, and spoke, his voice as loud as it would go as he scolded the female who had startled her. "You should know better than to startle my queen! I should bite you for that!" He said, and Hestia growled at him, suddenly too shy to talk. Little Steve dipped his head, relaxing, but he kept his gaze on the other. Hestia glanced at the moon without a word, her black tipped tail raising a little in dominance, although she didn't really know why.
"Speech"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-22-2014, 09:16 PM

Her knees would buckle beneath her, mismatched gems crying a sharp whine of pain which would soon dull within seconds, more from shock than anything. Too much tension in her haunches it seemed and too little in her forelegs. She would flop upon her side for a brief moment. That wasn't even a large jump and she was exhausted from putting so much strength in an odd place, but at the sound of wingbeats, she would quickly push herself to pearly stilts, searching the ashen air for the figure she had seen upon landing. Turquoise gems should shimmer in the mist, as wingbeats would fade, being replaced by a shrill voice of a bat it seemed. She would put her tail between her legs, wanting no trouble with anyone for now. "It's nice to see you... but I have to go." And with her verse, the medic would skitter off, gazing back to see if this female wanted company truly.

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-23-2014, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 01:00 PM by Ainsel.)

Hestia watched with dull light blue eyes as the female spoke and skittered away, the female limping towards her and struggling to form a word. "W...ai...t" The word was soft, and, because of her pauses, probably garbled and not too easy to understand; the ebony female knew that. She struggled after the female, struggling to speak the word louder, in case the stranger hadn't heard her. "W....ai....t!" She said again, finally managing to get closer to the other wolf, although the pain in her broken paw made her bite back another whimper as she stumbled. She glanced at the other wolf, tilting her head, although she was unwilling to risk hurting her paw by sitting down. With a soft sighing noise, she nudged the vampire bat, who was glaring at the other female through narrowed eyes. Hestia struggled to say her name, her words garbled and rough sounding, but they were there. And that was what mattered the most, right? "My......Na....me.....is....He...st...ia....." She gasped out.

"Speech"