size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-02-2015, 11:54 AM

He had been pacing all night, of course they needed to this away from any sight of adults. Rivaxorus had told them the time and place - his siblings of course. He didn't want to howl to let their secret meeting to get out. While he wish Juniper would show up, maybe then she could be at his side. Two different colored orbs watching the tree above their old den. It smelt like his mother still. He was scared honestly - to see that scent disappear. Yet now they needed to concentrate on their future and he wanted to know clearly what his other halves wanted to do.

The boy finally sat still, turning towards the direction of their "new" home that had been claimed. Hopefully he wasn't all alone for the rest of the night. He took in a deep breath, no need to feel nervous. Of course he was worked up that was a given. Riv was certain the rest of his siblings were hurting too. Some enraged, and where was he. He wanted to gather all their thoughts and decide what to do next.

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Razor had carefully made his way towards his brother. Of course not before making sure many of the pack was asleep back at home. Oh somehow he felt like this was a very bad thing to do, they shouldn't have been sneaking out in the middle of the night. They were all just kids - plus Razor had always been the rule follower of the group. Small paws carrying him forward, once he saw his brother in front of their old den under the willow tree his blue crystal eyes blinked for a moment. He had a feeling that everyone else was hurting more then he was.

Carefully letting out a whine to notify his brother that he was here. He took a seat now far, catching his breath from the walk. Even he knew he wasn't the strongest of wolves - that made it all the more important that he took care of himself. Knowing how to run away - and stay out of trouble. That way he didn't go around worrying other wolves either.

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2015, 05:22 PM
A secret meeting.

It felt wrong to 'ponine, and she'd leave the den quietly. Their father was... well... barely holding himself together. She had stole a glance in his den, hearing him shifting as nightmares took him. It made her feel guilty. Guilty for their mother's death. Guilty for his pain. Even if none of it had anything to do with her, Éponine felt like it did. She just wanted her family to be happy, to be content, to move on. But she knew now what the man was planning -- to go after Sin in time. The question was what about them? What would she and her siblings do when that time came?

...could they bear the possibility of losing another parent?

Ép would sigh heavily as she arrived at the meeting place. Again Juni wasn't there... just her brothers. Hopefully Holly would be along before too long though. The girl would sit, curling her tail around her paws as she looked up at her brothers.

"I don't like this." Ép would whine, glancing to Riv.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
12-02-2015, 08:53 PM

Her brother had come to her and told her to meet him that night. She had only nodded in response before absentmindedly turning back to her herbs. She wasn't sure what to do with them anymore, unsure if they were even helping her siblings get better. As she sulked with her head low all day, she had waiting in a solitary den at the farthest edges of the new territory, and when night fell she had gotten up to go find her brother. She had tried to get some rest, but sleep did not come so easily since her mother's death. She was tired, and it showed in her dragging step and lack of brightness in her eyes.

A cold breeze ruffled her fur, the night was bright and cold, and it didn't help to ease her heartache or her fried mind. As the scents of her siblings drew close, Holly picked up the pace a little until they came into view. She didn't know why they were here and away from everyone else. She would find out soon enough she was sure. With a half hearted smile, she sat in the little circle. Juniper hadn't been around too much, but she didn't blame her. "What's going on?" She wanted to get straight to it, unsure as to why...but she just wanted to go and be by herself.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-05-2015, 06:34 PM

ooc: Mind if we move this to after the fight with their dad?

Of course he knew, this was probably a bad idea. He wasn't an official alpha - and maybe he had let it go to his head. So he stood back and took a breath when they showed up. Again, it seemed apparent that their sister Juniper had gone missing. Maybe he was also having a hard time with that, relationships were hard to hold dear. At least from what he had seen, also what they had seen also. He would try to keep it simple. After the conversation with their father, he needed to handle situations rather delicately.

"I know... I think I've been a total jerk lately but. Me and Juniper planned this meeting for a while. I supposed it was a good idea to hold it now." He sighed, before his ears flicked mildly. "Whether father decides to go after Sin or not... I'm going to Fiori when I'm a year old. I don't want to go back on a difficult decision I've made. I want to know whose coming with me... And who is not." His two different colored eyes swerved over his siblings in a panning like manner.

"Talk" "You" Think

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Ooc:: It only makes sense for it to be after the meeting too, to be honest. xD;;

Ép’s eyes would widen as Rivaxorus spoke. She could hear her heart breaking as she eyed him, taking a step back. He... He was still going to leave? Her ears would flick against her skull, her gaze pained. “...NO!” She practically shouted. “We’re meant to stay here. Don’t you see? Why... Why are you doing this!?” Of course being the child Éponine was she saw her decision as the only one. She would shake her head.

“We talked dad down... And you’re going to abandon him now? He changed his mind for us.” Tears formed in her eyes. “...You... You are a jerk!” With those words said Éponine would turn on her heels. She didn’t want to listen to this anymore. She didn’t want to hear who was staying and who was going. She just wanted to go curl up in their den and cry.

--Exit Ép--

""

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-05-2015, 10:05 PM

The young weakling would swallow. Rivaxorus was asking a lot of them, he was asking them to walk away from all that they'd ever known. While their dad was here, it was like a string that held them together. However, he knew how much Uncle Leo meant to Riv. He also knew how much he enjoyed being around his uncle as well. His crystal blue eyes strayed to the ground. What were they going to do? And it was in spring right? Well Rivaxorus could always change his mind couldn't he? All of a sudden Razor wasn't sure how to respond to his bigger brother.

"I'll think about it." Razor said rather softly as he usually did. Talking so much almost made his throat hurt just at the thought. Shaking his head towards his brother. He tried to relax further to look towards his siblings. Mostly towards his sister Epinone, what were they going to do next. Razor's black tail flicked against himself.

Razor Adravendi