gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Razor sniffed across the borders of the hot spring. He knew well enough that he couldn't cross it but what he was really doing was following his mothers scent. He was so young that he didn't want to forget it now that she was gone. Of course his family would be upset that he left, they always got so scared about Razor leaving the den. He and Epinone had only recently gotten better, as to where his sister was going to do well. Razor was left permanently looking small and rather skinny. Naturally though - he wasn't starving or anything of the sort. His black tail twitched, crystal blue eyes curiously looking at the hot springs. His uncle lived here, he had only seen him once when he was little. Even then Razor didn't even look like he would've made it.

If it weren't for the situation, Razor probably would have stayed in bed all day. There were things to be done yes but his mind was a wreck sometimes. Not that he beat himself up over it much. He wasn't there at the death match so maybe it just didn't sink in as well for the boy. His light gray legs slipped a little into the winter cold. It was tempting to jump into those springs - but he couldn't. He sighed partly to himself.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-02-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 03:20 PM by Leo.)

Leo had taken to wandering through the pack lands just to give himself something to do in the last few days. He had begun to take some solace in the fact that he knew without a doubt that Arian was gone. It didn't really help the fact that she was gone, but at least he wasn't just left wondering like he was for the rest of his lost siblings. It was hard for him to accept that all of his siblings were lost except for Amalia and he somehow saw her only rarely even though they lived in the same pack. If it wasn't for Svetlana he wasn't sure how he would handle this loneliness that kept creeping up on him. With his nieces and nephews out of his reach it only made things worse.

Just as he was thinking of his nieces and nephews, he happened to catch the scent of a young wolf near the borders, right before he spotted the gray and white pup standing at the edge of the hot springs. He hadn't seen Razor in a long time, but there was no mistaking his scent or the white patch around his eye. Seeing his nephew immediately brightened his day and he smiled, making his way over to the boy. He saw him eyeing one of the springs and he chuckled. "You don't wanna get in one of those," he told him. "Sure, they're warm, but you'll be reeeeeally cold and wet once you have to get out of it and I don't think you want to live in the hot spring for the rest of winter." He smiled and sat back on his haunches in front of his nephew. "What are you doing here, Razor? Shouldn't you be at home?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Razor was surprised as Uncle Leo showed up. Pulling up on his paws he sat up again and listened to him. Eyes moving back to the spring - no he definitely didn't want to get in now. He had a weak immune system as it was. He wasn't old enough to take care of himself but he hadn't wanted to stay in the den all day. Plus he was taking the time to memorize his mothers scent. Just in-case, even if he had been with her almost all the time unless it was his brother with her. Razor looked at Leo sadly, his uncle mentioning that he should be at home. But, he was home wasn't he. Razor shook his head towards the larger male.

"I'm memorizing mama's scent." Razor spoke softly, his voice sometimes didn't work quiet right. So his words were either soft or he rarely spoke. For Leo though, he'd probably take the time to do a lot for his family. "That's not home." Razor would mutter as he looked at the ground. It was a home but it didn't feel like home if that made any sense. Home was in these woods where they had finally found their place. He remembered how happy his mother had actually been to move here. It made his heart sting.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-03-2015, 11:32 PM

The boy's response was unexpected and heart-breaking. He opened his mouth to speak and just closed it again. What could he say to that? They all missed her. He knew he missed her bitterly and he could only imagine that it would be ten times worse for her children. After a moment he stood again and crossed the short distance between them, coming over to sit down beside Razor so that their sides were pressed together. He leaned down and touched his nose to his nephew's cheek, hoping that he could give the boy some comfort.

"She's always going to be with us, you know," he told him, letting his blue gaze meet Razor's. "She's going to watch over you and all of your siblings for the rest of your life. And I know it doesn't feel like home right now, but I want you to make the best of it okay? Just enjoy being with your siblings and make sure you're all looking out for each other." He tried to smile and not let his worry for Razor and all the rest of nieces and nephews show. His family felt so few and far between these days that he wanted to handle what little he had left with care.

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-05-2015, 05:17 PM

The touch was welcome, Razor was used to the warmth so he leaned farther into his taller uncle. Razor was the smallest of the siblings, though his sister was only an inch more. However - his health wasn't in the best condition. He fought the tears aiming to tug at his eyes, breathing heavily as he buried his face into Leo's golden fur. Letting out a soft whimper as he did, how else was he supposed to handle it. When he felt like his fragile world was falling apart in the first place. "I know it just sucks....." He knew his mother was watching with Denki up there. He had to have taken her. However Leo's last comment made Razor break out into tears. He'd yell if he could but everything he said came out as whispers as he pulled his face away.

"We're fighting with each other... Riv yelled at dad for wanting to challenge Sin to the death. Ep said he should go and just." he shook his head. "I just want to go home. Where mommy was safe and big brother Riv looked after her. Daddy would bring me and my sis food and Sister Holly would give me my medicine." Razor rubbed his paws against his eyes.

"I'm too weak to say what I want. I can't do anything." He sighed, trying to compose himself as the tears ran their course. It was better then holding it in at least wasn't it. "Riv wants me to go with him to live with you.... but he never bothered to ask us what we wanted." he muttered. Perhaps it was his uncle he could talk the most to. None his direct family around to judge him on the things he could say or do. Or rather couldn't do.

Razor Adravendi

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-11-2015, 09:24 PM

He watched Razor sadly as he buried his face in his fur. He wished there was more he could do for him now, but there was only so much he could offer him and his siblings. The door was open for them to live with him in Fiori if they wished, but he knew they should stay with their father as long as possible. It wasn't fair to Cypress otherwise. Plus, all he really had was hope that them living with him would offer them the comfort they needed. He had no way of knowing if he could actually help them.

His frown deepened when Razor talked about his family fighting. The last thing they needed right now was to be torn from within too. He would turn the world upside down if it meant he could give Razor what he wanted and put everything back to how it used to be, but it just wasn't possible. It was a hard thing for him to understand, much less a pup like him. "You're only as strong or weak as you think you are," he told him softly, trying to smile encouragingly as he tipped his head down to lick the top of Razor's head. "You can do so much more than you think you can. You don't have to come live with me if you don't want to, but you know you and all of your siblings are more than welcome to. Is there something all of you would rather do?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-11-2015, 09:51 PM

Razor blinked his tears away, rather surprised. No one had ever told him that before. Only complimented him where it wasn't due. What had he done for them that made him earn that praise? However, he was weak because he thought himself to be. He didn't want to be, but maybe because his body was weak. He could possibly do something else. The small bit of tears started to dry out it seemed as Razor took in a large breath before letting it out. His lungs were aching a bit again, but that was from all the emotions he was going through.

"Riv is waiting until spring... I - am thinking about it. My sister Epinone is staying by my side no matter what." Leo asked him what he wanted to do, but he didn't know. "I like looking at the stars a lot - I like praying to the gods momma taught me about." he'd whisper. His voice wouldn't get any stronger than that, the boy would always be a soft speaker. Even if he felt like he had a lot to say, he didn't feel like wasting someone's time to say all that was on his mind.

Razor Adravendi

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-13-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 09:09 PM by Leo.)

Leo would simply nod in understanding when Razor explained that Riv would be along in the next season and Razor was thinking about it. He didn't want to sway his nieces and nephews one way or the other, he wanted them to choose what they thought was best. He was happy to give them a home and would enjoy their company, but he would also be happy to travel to Borealis every once in a while to see them if it came to that. He just wanted them to do what made them the most comfortable.

He would listen to Razor with interest while he described the things he enjoyed and Leo would smile. "Those are great things to study and learn about. It just means you're more of an intellectual than a fighter. There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe if you like looking at the stars you could study navigation, hm? Someone has to be able to tell me where to go." He'd laugh lightly, playfully and affectionately nudging Razor's cheek with his nose. "You can do whatever you put your mind to."

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-15-2015, 01:02 PM

Looking at his uncle for a moment, as he said someone needed to tell him where to go Razor couldn't help but to laugh. The small chuckle sounded very light hearted - but also it made him sound like a little girl. His black tail settled around his haunches as he let out a breath and pulled himself back. Leo was the first wolf to tell him, that there were other things to do other then healing and fighting. That seemed like the only two options in his family, but he had a feeling there was something more. The boy's crystal eyes reflected his uncles as he looked up at him.

"Then... do you want to know about the gods?" he asked quietly. "My mom's blood family has had a life long religion and I've decided to follow it - because it's free. It believes in all other religions simply, if you choose to follow one of these gods they'll be happy about it either way." His mother would stay up late telling him stories. As long as the path you chose was one you believed to be true, then you'd end up where you wanted to go.

Razor Adravendi