size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-03-2015, 11:35 AM

Rhythm's form was almost completely back to how she looked before having Rhys and Rhyme. Her belly still felt a little loose, but she was doing her best to remedy that. Her babies were growing up! They were out training with the rest of the pack now, and though it made her more than sad she was happy to sneak that extra time alone. She'd use it to get back into shape. She'd walk around the territory doing her own little patrols. She'd run over the knolls and jump the giant metal rocks that littered the Range. She was on her way there now.

Dainty paws carried the Consocia through the tall dead grass. She hadn't thought about it before but her plans might have been too dangerous today. Her paws would crunch through a thick layer of ice, if the grass was covered in the slick stuff she knew the metal beasts would be. Still she was curious, and would make her way towards Valentine's favorite one. He wasn't around unfortunately, but as she peered at his perch she'd be astounded by the thick layer of ice that held it in its grasp. Nope, she was not going to be trying to jump on this today.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-23-2015, 04:01 PM
What on earth...? The man was, quite honestly, fascinated with this land that he now could say he belonged to. There were sites he had never laid eyes upon before - and this most certainly was one of them. Metal, tangy and sharp in his nose, stood out first and foremost - a scent he was almost wholly unfamiliar with. Even stranger still was the origin of the scent - a huge, metal beast thing... a metal beast thing that he was currently standing in.

It was thickly covered in ice, so he wasn't about to jump on to the higher spots, but this... claw-hook thing was lying on the ground. That he would stand on... sort of. He kept a hind paw off of it, unsure of how to balance on the ice. He wasn't fond of how slippery it was, no, not at all.

A sound would catch his attention, and the brown male would quickly raise his head. He would peek around the outside, spotting a chocolate colored woman. A, an Imperium woman. "Hello, miss!" he called softly to her, calling her miss, despite the pup scent written all over her body.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-27-2015, 06:03 PM

Now what to do? Rhythm's bright dual toned eyes lingered on the ice covered statue, unsure where she wished to go now that she couldn't continue with her routine. Her mind wouldn't take long to shift back to her children. They were always showing off how much energy they had, surely a long game of tag would limber her up. She might have gone back in search of them, but another voice would grasp at her attention. Her features would swivel in the direction of the stranger, he had the scent of Imperium but she had yet to see his face. She had been quite well occupied by her pups for the past couple of seasons and hadn't really made herself available. "Hello, sir." She'd reply with an amused smile as her bright blue and purple gaze fell upon him.

""

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Brilliant blue eyes, with just the hint of an indigo - almost like an evening sky; the brilliant light of day overshot with shadowing hints of night - would rest upon his features. He would step off the icy platform, toes crunching carefully into the ice, flexing and digging into the ground for balance. He would smile at her greeting, and he'd dip his head to her. "My name is Felix Alaric," he said softly. "What is your name, miss?" Simple courtesies, of course; that was simply how it was. A simple pleasure would fill the male as his tail wagged behind him - it was hard to describe, yet, it sufficed him quite well.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-01-2016, 09:20 PM

He'd offer a polite grin as he repositioned himself before her, her soft smile would linger as she took him in, quickly taking his scent to memory as well as his face, and name as he gave it. He'd go so far as to ask her name as well, as though she wasn't going to give it to him if he hadn't asked. Her smile would grow just a bit more mischievous. "Rhythm Destruction," She'd bow her head slightly as she made a tiny curtsey. "I've never seen you here before, how long have you been in Imperium?" It had been a while since the last meeting, right before the siege if she remembered correctly, and she was sure she hadn't seen him there. Letting herself relax a little, or as much as she could in the icy cold.

""

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-01-2016, 10:03 PM

He would return the head dip with one of his own. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rhythm," he would murmur in reply. A soft laugh parted his maw. "Only recently, miss. Not yet half a season, I think. Miss Cascade found me and brought me in to Valentine after she saw me hunting in the Rio Grande," he explained. Not only would it explain his origins, but it would also give his role - or rather, his desired role. He had yet to ascend to the rank properly; he hoped to soon, after he had a meeting with Valentine about possibly holding a hunt come springtime.

"Talk" "Romanian" Think

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-03-2016, 02:28 PM

He seemed respectable enough, which was a positive in her book at least. She liked to fight, but sometimes it felt good to have a nice polite conversation. She'd smile in agreement, he was well met thus far. He seemed honest, telling her that he hadn't been in Imperium for very long, she would nod knowingly listening as he explained himself. Cascade had a talent of bringing different wolves into Imperium. Though both of them seemed eager for hunters, was that was Avalon specialized in? She couldn't remember after all she hadn't quite gotten around to even talking to the woman. "have you settled in alright?" It had taken her a very long time to make Imperium feel like home, but she could never deny that fact now. Not with her little family here now.

""

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-03-2016, 02:50 PM

"I would hope so," was his soft response, nodding at the woman. "I'm slowly settling in - meeting more of my packmates. It is a change from what I am used to, but the alpha here seems respectable and honorable, so I thought to give it a chance." Truly, he did wish to speak again with the man Valentine; perhaps, the man could teach him how to fight. On top of that, he wasn't bad looking... at all. Though, likely, he had his mate - or mates. He knew some Alacritia wolves were like him, and did not follow monogamy. He and the woman Cascade certainly had an interesting connection.

"When did you join Imperium, Miss Rhythm, if you don't mind me asking?" Curiosity tinged his tones as he asked - he would like to know more of his packmates, definitely more.

"Talk" "Romanian" Think