gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-05-2015, 06:15 PM

Razor tried to shake off the feeling after the meeting. Of course he was happy wolves had made up - so maybe now he could tell his uncle Leo they weren't fighting anymore. His paws pressed against the mild snow that had fallen the night before. His crystal blue eyes looking up at the sky in the valley. A small overcast making the world he lived in right now very much white. His black tail curled around his haunches and he shivered. He thought about going back inside, it might have been a better idea then this. The caves were a lot warmer and he didn't want to worry Holly too much.

Razor sneezed mildly as he sighed, relaxing out on his stomach. So at the moment, were they just waiting for spring to come around? What really could he do, he wasn't strong, he didn't know any herbs. He could barely hunt - unless it was small prey of course. Razor really was starting to doubt why he existed in the first place.

Razor Adravendi

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2015, 09:44 PM

The child was feeling at a loss. She hadn't just denied Riv that she would be going to Fiori... she had ran. She had ran away. 'Ponine was feeling hurt. How could he want to leave them? It was bad enough dad had almost made a poor decision... and now Riv. She would huff softly as she padded along. She was getting stronger, getting better, thanks to Holly herbs. But what if Holly left with Riv? Would she and Razor get sick again? 'Ponine was scared of that possibility. Scared of losing what family she had left. They were supposed to stick together! They were supposed... they were supposed to be a real family.

Ép felt like crying. She would seek out Razor... he was the only one who seemed to understand the young woman. They had been together since they were little, since their weakness separated them from the family. She wanted to know he wasn't going to leave. She wanted to know he'd stay here, to try and make the best of things. If he left... she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Their dad had already changed their mind for them... to abandon him now felt... wrong. Even if this wasn't really their home... it would only be worse if they strayed from it.

Seeing Razor, the girl would silently come up to him, pressing her body into his own. The tears were threatening to form, and she would breathe out shakily. "Please tell me you're not going too."

""

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-05-2015, 10:27 PM

After his sister had stormed out of the pup meeting that night, his heart had been filled with all sorts of stress. Razor had been doing good to keep his health under control. Convinced he could slightly take care of himself. However, it seems he had been found. Epinone was asking him if he was leaving. His blue eyes looked rather calm, though on the inside it was like he was going to break. If it was anyone at all it was all of them that he cared for deeply. Even his big brother whom he'd go on patrols with when he was feeling up to it. He was torn between losing that, and just plain losing himself.

"I said I'd think about it." he spoke gently. Too many words, nobody made him talk this much. Only when his emotions were on high alert. Maybe it would have been better if he just didn't let anyone know he could speak. Razor shook his head mildly, moving closer to his sister he saught to press his nose into her shoulder. "Too much is going on right now for us to know... Rivaxorus could always change his mind. And even so... he said it was something he thought deeply about. Riv never takes anything lightly." he whispered. If it was anything at all, he knew it was that.

Razor Adravendi

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2015, 12:08 PM

Éponine wouldn’t move. She would cling to her brother, not wanting him to go away. Tears had started to form in her eyes, emotion overcoming her. Ép was afraid. Afraid of things changing even more. Afraid of their family splitting up. She would shake her head. “I don’t think he’s going to change his mind, Razor.” Her voice would waver. She would draw back, shaking some.

“I don’t want our family to fall apart...” It was a confession for his ears alone. “But it feels like all of us are drifting our own ways... I’m scared, Razor... I’m scared of losing everyone.” She would squeeze her eyes tightly closed. “I don’t know what’s right... I mean... Should we go to Fiori?” Her voice was barely a whisper,

“All of us... Dad too... Just to start over...”

""

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-08-2015, 01:11 PM

Who was he if he couldn't comfort his sister. Of course she was afraid, uncertainty was down the line and they weren't as smart as their brother. There was things to learn and things Razor didn't care to learn either. His blue eyes widened, as she shivered. His heart started to pound against his chest. What was he supposed to say or do? He could bluntly tell her about his feelings, about all of this, but then that face wouldn't turn into a smile. That was all he could care about, lie. The first thing that popped up in his head was to lie. Maybe dodge the question, whatever he did she couldn't know. Families drifted apart, they grew up got older, made their own paths. Leo was in Fiori, their aunt Surreal was somewhere off in another land. Families didn't stay together forever. As scary of a notion this was, it was the truth albeit a cruel one to some.

Razor looked down, he took in a deep breath and stepped forward. "There is no right or wrong. It's what you want." he whispered softly. Gently his head pressed against her shoulder. "We're getting older Epinone.... maybe we would part ways anyway, but if you want to stay. Then let's go to Fiori with Rivaxorus. Even if dad isn't there... uncle Leo and Aunty Amalia live in Fiori." no he told her the truth. He was screaming in his head, tears trying to attack his eyes. He breathed carefully, he wouldn't cry. It didn't matter how much pain he was in. All that mattered was that he took care of those around him. He was weak anyway, this was all that he could do.

Razor Adravendi

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2015, 06:14 PM

Éponine would frown deeply, listening to her brother as he pressed his head against her shoulder. She would keep her ears flicked back, her heart giving a heavy ache. She wasn’t sure what she wanted. But she knew she didn’t want to leave Razor. She was closest to him. “I want to stick with you.” She’d whisper. If he wanted to go to Fiori she would follow him. She would follow Razor to the ends of the earth and then some.

Looking up at him the young girl would breathe out. “I don’t know about you... But I’m tired.” Stress took a larger toll on her than it would a normal wolf. Something only Razor had ever been able to understand. “We can go talk in a den... And maybe see if Holly has some herbs she can give us.” She was more worried about him than anything. He didn’t mention his pain much, though she knew he was in it. She’d gently nudge his shoulder in return. “Come on.”

""

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-10-2015, 01:05 PM

The boy's current strength was wavering, that much was true. He held in his emotions even if it made him sick. He didn't like his family worrying about him - so he worried for them. He pulled off how they felt so easily. If someone was happy so was he, angry - then he might have been angry as well. As his sister spoke, his tail twitched with displeasure. More talking, he guessed he could sacrifice that much for her. Nodding his head as he let a shiver ravage his body for a few seconds. Back into this so called den of theirs for now.

"Aunty Amalia is a healer." he spoke softly. After meeting her - he had been given so many herbs not even Holly or mother had known. Razor had thought his mom was amazing at what she had done, yet Amalia made it seem like it was a piece of cake if anything at all. Once in the den, he curled up into a ball. Giving out a sigh, now that he could finally calm down his racing heart beat.

Razor Adravendi

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2015, 05:38 PM

Éponine knew that talking was hard on Razor. She wasn’t necessarily ignorant to his conditions, she just longed to spend time with her brother. The girl would pad along slowly through the Gully, with Razor at her side, back to the den that they shared for now. It was not a place of memories, as the first had been, yet Ép didn’t mind it so much. Perhaps because there were so many different herbs here for her sister to have access too. She tried to look on the bright side of things, even when it was hard to do so.

On their way back Razor would mention one thing. Their aunt Amalia was a healer? “Really? I didn’t know that.” The girl would say softly. But how her brother’s tone was she assumed that he was rather impressed with her abilities. Was she more skilled than their mother had been? Ép would feel a tug at her heart. She... Didn’t want to think of anyone being better than her parents at anything. But it was clear that there was always someone out there that was better.

“Razor?” Éponine would ask softly as they reached the den, curling up beside him. “Thank you for being there for me.” Éponine would set her head across his back, hugging him close. “You don’t have to talk if you don’t wanna. You can just listen. I’m just... Glad that you’re here.”

""