size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-05-2015, 07:00 PM

The woods, right near Fiori. These were the lands he really thought they would stay in, for some time even. So returning here could have cursed him, or just a reminder of who he felt like he was. Two different colored eyes searching for the scent markers left once by Sonticus. The scent was washing out, just like his own. Forming into that woman's.... Marina's. It smelt almost so foreign he was estranged to it. Every time he stepped into here, he couldn't help but for his mind to blank out slightly.

It made the male wander slightly closer to the border of Fiori. Almost like he was looking out onto the world. He sighed - that was where he planned to be living in the Spring. If he could so help it, though he might have been a fool to expect that much of himself. The male let out another uncontrollable sigh, lowering his head slightly.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-14-2015, 09:22 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

With her current state it probably wasn’t the wisest to be leaving into other lands. Svet would travel with Korrin though, the little fox bounding happily at her side. She was getting used to Leo, thank the gods, and even seemed to be accepting him. Though at the same time Korrin was still moody towards some, it was a good first step. Especially considering she and Leo had little ones on the way. Svetlana was excited, endlessly excited. Who wouldn’t be?

The gray female would pause though as she started to leave Fiori. There was a wolf looking into the lands -- one she recognized. Rivaxorus was his name. Leo’s nephew. The femme would nudge Korrin with her nose before starting off towards the youth.

“Why so glum, young one?” The femme would ask softly. She knew well enough about the death of his mother... but she knew not how hard each wolf was taking it. Svetlana would sit, though she'd go away if he didn't want her company.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]