gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
08-22-2014, 12:03 AM

Helios needed a breather, his whole world was shifting, twisting and pulling out from under him and what he needed was a brief escape. Perhaps if he put some distance between himself and the pack he might gain some more perspective?
So much for that theory. His mind was still plagued by worries, his pups and Apollo at the for front of it, the only thing that had changed was the back drop. With a sigh the russet man padded easily into the lake, clambered upon the stone in the middle and flopped limply onto his side. What he needed was the Gods, but they were being frustratingly silent right now. What he would have given for the older man he had met so many nights ago, but the elder had slipped away, no trace of him to be found.

Speech,

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2014, 11:15 PM

Such desires of a wondrous future flooded her mind almost constantly. Having a kingdom of her own - that was her focus for now. Though, things could take a turn and her heart may forever rest at Abaven - becoming even stronger in time and slowly making herself up in the ranks, preferably leading an army of her own if leading her own pack did not seem to hold true. Though, what brought her here? She did not know. Exploring simply came naturally now for some unknown reason. Perhaps her invisible moons, gods, guided her on her path to greatness in this way. Maybe these journeys would eventually lead to her greatness.

Starlit face scanned the opening in the evergreen forest - an opening in which led to a rather large body of water. A figure moved aimlessly across her view. Ah, yet another journey led her to another victim.

Without thought, galactic body danced forward to the edge of the lake where she watched the man curiously. Venus gathered that something ailed this wolf and she was pretty sure of that. She had grown well at reading body languages of fellow wolves. He seemed unaware of her presence, though, she could be mistaken and so she assumed thoughts clouded his awareness - be it second guessing current decisions and plans, or a troubled past.

Either way, it did not matter. The only wolf she really cared for was herself. This man was no more than another pebble in the river. You look lonely, stranger. Perhaps I can offer you my company. Of course, her words were flirtatious as usual. It had been a while since she felt a man's contact. In fact, summer was the season that ignited her fire. Maybe that is what drew her here to this man.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Prospero

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2014, 04:23 PM

The mutilated creature stumbled upon the lake and settled down on the rocks of the lakeside, staring into the expanse as well as he could with his impaired vision. So relaxing, so calm, water always seemed to quell the ever raging battle in his head, and for a moment he was serene. At some point his dulled senses became aware of another male wolf, one closely followed by a female in her heat. He groaned internally at the thought of having to move for the sake of their privacy and at first when he rose onto his legs he was entirely ready to. He was quickly halted in his tracks however by the look of trouble on the man's face as he caught it with a glimpse of his good eye. He knew the expression well. The last thing he needed was a female, especially not one from an entirely different pack. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he shambled between the two, his aging face hard with distaste and abhorrence. "Away strumpet. We will have none of you here." He said with a low, harsh growl.

Or so hideous

Speech

table by boo, image by hun

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
08-29-2014, 09:52 PM

Helios was so thoroughly wrapped up in his own mind that he was unaware of anyone else, at least until she spoke, honeyed lyrics dripping from her maw, and yet to him they felt like barbs digging into his head. With a sigh he heaved himself upwards and turned his gaze upon the woman. He fought back the grimace willing itself onto his face. The last thing he needed right now was some floozy hopelessly flaunting herself at a target that was not interested. He sighed and was about to speak when another made his presence known. The man hoppled between the two of them and spoke.
Helios quirked an eyebrow as he watched the man, then turned his gaze back upon the woman. ?I will not turn away company, so long as they understand that I have a wife who I will not betray in anyway.? He fixed he with a pointed stare, there would be no fun of that sort to be found here.

Speech,

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2014, 11:37 PM

Marbled eyes were set firmly upon the chestnut male when a mangled beast would intrude upon their meeting. Ah, his appearance would have been terrifying in another life, but she had faced demons far more scarred than this one. Kaleidoscopic eyes rolled gracefully at the man's poor attempt of heroism. Meaningless words and a futile growl would have made the gal laugh if she were capable of such emotions. The copper male was a lone target for entertainment, but two made for twice the fun.

Head tilted slightly to the left whilst raising her right eyebrow. Flirtatious purr would sing out to the mutilated man. Perhaps it is you that would desire some much needed attention. Ah, she knew the man would not accept her offer, but she savored the game - toying with them as if they were her puppets. If temporary ecstasy was not achievable, then maybe she could get a spar out of one of the two. Mmm, it had been a while since blood poured so deliciously upon her shadowed lips.

Interruption would come once more when the bronze figure would come between her and the disfigured male. She scanned his expressions carefully as lyrics touched his lips. Tilted head would straighten slowly and stretch flirtatiously toward the russet figure. Eyes narrowed seductively as she answered his call. Mmm, but your wife would never find out. . . Though, if you can find the capability to deny such a galactic beauty as myself, then I will respect your lack of taste and leave you be. Gaze glanced back to the mutilated figure Perhaps he has a better taste in women than you do.

ooc; if this would cause conflict between helios and his mate i can exit the thread or try to convince her to behave herself. it's just poor venus's personality :( lol
my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Prospero

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Sorry this is so late ><;;

He huffed, turning his blind eye toward her. "I have no desire to lay with a viper like yourself. You are no rare beauty." He grunted. He laid along the shore line of the lake, the pain in his paws finally becoming too much for him. As far as he was concerned the girl had already left. He turned his attention to the man and nodded his head in greeting. "I am Prospero Clemm. And who might you be my good sir?" He asked, the epitome of politeness and nobility. Prospero, above all else was a gentleman to his fellow gentlemen, but abhorred beyond all beggars and whores, and there was no doubt in his mind that the female was a whore. Strutting and propositioning a married man of all things and lewdly accosting him! He was a man of high standards and refused to debauch himself by rutting a woman who looked only for her own release.
Or so hideous

Speech

table by boo, image by hun

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-07-2014, 12:12 AM

He had made his intentions clear then sat back to watch as the woman processed how she would. Venom dripped from her lips and her curled lips up in undisguised disgust, something he usually did his best to hide; though he hoped it would help to dissuade the woman from pressing the issue anymore. ?Much obliged.? He spoke under his breath, just barely keeping the growl from his voice. The other man seemed to ignore her altogether and Helios turned a curious gaze upon the scarred man. A slight amuse smile crossing his lips.
Then the other male turned his gaze back upon Helios and dipped his head in returned greeting. ?Helios Olympus.? He spoke with the practiced calm and authority his position demanded of him, casting a warry glance at the woman again before looking once more upon Prospero. ?A pleasure to make your acquaintance.?

Speech,

OOC. Dusk, Venus is free to stay or leave as you/she sees fit :3. (As for something more her style hit me up sometime about arranging a little fun for a different character.)