Target 2

Takira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2015, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 05:11 PM by Takira.)

One down, many to go. At least Takira was not doing SOMETHING. If the ebony girl was frank with herself she had missed being healthy and able to hunt. It had been two who seasons since she had been on her fer feet. First the bear and then the war, so it felt almost... Freeing to be able to sink her teeth into living pray. After that first hunt she was feeling great and ready to do a bit more hunting, after all it was the fastest way to gain her freedom.

Takira kept her eyes down in this area. She knew this was where the main part of the pack lived and did not wish to call to much attention to herself, so in that the girl kept to herself, hoping to not call to much attention to the fact that she was in the area. But frankly this was a good area to hunt. She could smell the mix of pray animals, both bison and more goat. The goat again had come down from the mountains around the area and the bison seemed to live in the area all year round.

Takira let her eyes scan the area as she moved, knowing that she needed to keep her eyes out for both pray and other pack wolves.

[Image: taske_wind_by_wolftaske-d9besws.png]
[Image: Takira%20Qotes_zps33ftvwls.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-06-2015, 06:00 PM

She was tired, and incredibly so. Watching and taking care of her children alone was hard...and she was starting to regret running back to her lost love just because of his constant absence. Even before she got swept off to imperium, he had been scarce. The usually calm woman was growing flustered and upset, something she didn't want to feel. Not towards Newol. But she couldn't help it anymore. She was starting to feel used, and she hated it.

To take her mind off of it, she escaped the Orchard while her kidd were napping, and she made her way into the knolls to get a breathe in and try to collect her thoughts about all this. It was then she'd spy a smaller and darker form, amber gaze watching the femme for a moment. She hadn't really gotten to know anyone here, so why not now? Trotting over, she approached the female slowly from her left, a smile on her lips as she nodded a greeting. "Hello, my name is Avalon. Who might you be?" Little did she know that this woman was a slave...she didn't like the idea. But for now, she was unaware.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Takira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2015, 07:12 PM

Spying a goat that was much smaller then the others she marked her next pray, it seemed that nature was not being kind to the goat population but was smiling down on her. She smiled about to start the hunt when a soft voice broke her concentration. She turned her amber eyes passive, she wanted no trouble but also was not going to act like a omega.

But it seemed that her small fear was unfounded as she came face to face with a kind looking female. She had a kind look and was lovely. "Hi," was her soft greeting. She turned back toward her pray again her eyes fallowing her target. "I am Takira." She wasn't worried about the other female knowing her rank. Most if not all already knew her standing with Angelus, they where their for her capture after all, but even so she still needed to keep her head down and clean, and frankly she was not sure her smart mouth could do that if given the chance.

Takira had a thought as that last thought passed her mind. She was about to go on a hunt, maybe this woman would want to go with her? Her target was not a very big thing, but it would help to have someone to help her. "Do you can to help me hunt?"

[Image: taske_wind_by_wolftaske-d9besws.png]
[Image: Takira%20Qotes_zps33ftvwls.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-06-2016, 08:04 PM

The smaller woman wouldn't notice her right away, but when she did, she greeted Avalon with a simple greeting and a name. Takira huh? It was a pretty name she had to admit. She followed the ebony woman's gaze, amber eyes finding what the other was so concentrated on. Was she out hunting? Soon enough, her thought would be answered as Takira turned to her again and asked if she could help her out. Avalon's eyes lit up, her fluffy plume wagging as she nodded. "I would be delighted!" Her first hunt with a packmate! She was happy that she would get the chance, after all, she wanted to integrate herself more with the members here and get to know them all. She was sure there would be some she didn't like, and some she would. But she wouldn't pass judgment so quickly. This woman seemed nice enough, especially if she invited her to hunt instead of telling her to leave her alone.

Avalon would draw closer to the darker fea, lowering her large body until her belly fur brushed the ground. Amber gaze watched the herd of goats ahead, and she wondered which one was going to be their prime target. "Lead the way." She would let Takira lead, since this was her hunt after all. Avalon would help, but first she wanted to see which one they would be going after first.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!