size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-07-2015, 01:38 PM

The male was reoccupying his mind by going around the borders. When all was said and done, he wanted no time for his mind to settle. Rivaxorus really didn't want to think about the things he should have been thinking about. There really wasn't much else to say, after all none of these wolves knew his mother. It's not like they could do much other than feel bad for him, and that was something he didn't welcome too much. His paws spreading out into the terrain, his head raised high. In his mind he debated going after Sin himself - but not when he was so young. Everyone would deem him a fool. Would he build an army to destroy his life? Probably not - revenge was not on his mind like others may have thought.

The male finished his rounds before quickly waving through the territory. Stopping when his nose picked up a familiar scent from the meeting. It was that neon green pup's scent. She was one of Marina's children. Instantly he had gotten an interest in them, seeing as she was nearly the same height as he was. He had only ever been around his smaller siblings. As he walked to approach her, his two different colored orbs would make sure he didn't get too close. He didn't want her feeling uncomfortable.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-09-2015, 03:24 AM

Unanswered questions still lingered in her mind about the pack - her new home. Where did all these wolves come from? Did her mother really know all of them? If so, when did she meet them? Was she sneaking out when she wasn't exploring with her children? Whatever the reasons were, it still disappointed the girl. She liked it when it was just her and her family. Being greedy for attention, her mother had spent plenty of time with her doing the things she loved. Now it was different. The rainbow woman was busy with her alpha duties, and would probably want to spend more time with the rest of the pack rather than her daughter.

As she lumbered, a foreign scent tickled her nose before her ears perked at the paw-steps approaching from behind. Somebody was following her, and it definitely wasn't her mother or siblings. The way they walked, placed their paws, their overall smell...not her family at all. Did she know her kin that well? That was a surprise, especially since she wasn't so fond of them. Though anyway, all of the facts added up - it had to be one of those strangers, her supposed family now that Borealis was up and running. She whipped her head around, narrowed scarlet eyes meeting a multicoloured gaze of yellow and purple. But that wasn't the thing that shocked her; it was his size. "Wow, you're actually as tall as me." Originally she was going to snap something sarcastic at him, though her curiosity got the better of her.  

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-09-2015, 02:25 PM

The male had to say he was rather amused by her tongue. She was a feisty one, something about that sent him off since everyone he met so far was just so agreeable. It made the act of getting to know one far harder. That and he might as well make friends with the pups while he was here. It wouldn't make it harder to leave he wouldn't think. Her size was not was caught him off guard, it was that neon green color that covered her coat, almost as interesting as the variety covering the top of her mother. It made Rivaxorus smile at her as he stood up straight, this time he didn't have to worry about his size.

"And you're as tall as I am. I'm so used to my smaller siblings I was surprised." His gray tail flicked off to the side for a moment. "My name is Rivaxorus, Riv for short. I really like those markings of yours." The boy didn't know how else to say it. They were pretty and there was nothing other he could say about that. He was starting to think green was his favorite color. If it weren't for looking at his brothers blue eyes all the time that reminded him of his mother. These pups didn't have a dad so maybe it was sort of like the same thing.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-11-2015, 03:03 AM

He too had smaller siblings, which surprised the green girl. She did as well. The relation ignited a warm feeling inside of her. Size and family they seemed to have in common - what else did they share? "Same," she responded with a sigh, lifting a coloured paw to her chest. "They're up to here." Sometimes she wished her siblings were a bit taller; then they wouldn't tease her for being so large and clumsy. On the other hand, her bulky size did bring advantages, like having the ability to squash a sibling whenever they irritated her just to name one example. Then there was her green plumage, which the boy took a liking to. What? Did he just say that he liked it? "Really?" she demanded, astonishment scribbled all over her features. She rolled her crimson eyes and huffed, "My sister hates it." Oh, how could she forget to introduce herself? "Well Riv, my name's Zephyra, but you can call me Zeph."

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-11-2015, 06:35 PM

He blinked for a moment, not expecting this to go as well as it had. Though her excitement brought a smile to his jaw. As she showed where her siblings were, he nodded his head. It was the same, he was looking to tower even above his aunt Avalon.... The thought saddened him a little, he missed her. At least she was alive and well though, that was enough for him. "I don't see how you can hate it, it's probably my favorite color." his tail wagged back and forth as she spoke her name. Zeph, it was cute.

"Has your family lived here this whole time?" he asked curiously. He missed the willows, and during spring when he left he'd be able to visit them whenever he wished. That thought made him happy, and then maybe the soul of his mother would still be felt there. Even if she was with the gods.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-15-2015, 03:15 AM

He seemed to find the idea of disliking green an absurd possibility; in fact, he considered it being his favourite colour. Unfortunately, she never liked green though she always tried to like it. However, it hadn't worked, especially when she found herself downed by her sister's insults. "I think mine's blue," she mused, secretly envious of the luminous colour painted upon her sister's pelt. Never would she dare say that to her though. She looked into his bicoloured gaze, curious as to how such a mutation could occur. Then again, her mother was like a rainbow itself, so they were kind of equal. "But I like that purple too. It matches the colour on my mum's fur."

Momentarily, he brought up an inquiry, asking if she had always resided in the gulley. "Yup," she chirped, wagging her green-tipped tail. "I was born here." A part of her ached for her life to return to its former state, when it was only her family who ruled the area. Then her mother brought along Borealis, a pack - whatever that was. There were some rules, ranks and new wolves that were now her family. Well, so far she liked the male before her but everyone else? "Where do you come from?"

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-17-2015, 01:35 AM

Rivaxorus was happy to learn about her, she seemed really interesting. She made a comment about his eye. The one that sat on the opposite side of his dad's. Like a mirror really, when he looked into the lake he and his father almost seemed the same as far as his eyes went. Yet the eyepatch that all of his siblings wore - probably was the worst part about her being gone. He saw her every time he saw himself in those pools of water. Then she returned the question. Where was he from? Well that was a story to tell he supposed.

"Me and my siblings were born up north, it has snow all year round. But, we then moved down to the south because my mom was being chased. Then... the weeping willows. That's where I want to live, but - it holds a lot of sad memories now. My mom died recently - which is why my dad and your mom are in this pack together." he shook his head when he looked at her. "I'm going to my uncle's pack in the spring - but I think I'll miss you Zephyra." Rivaxorus grinned, showing off his canine's. He didn't think he was going to get along with any of these wolves. However interaction always seemed to surprise him regardless.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-17-2015, 09:24 PM

His words captured her entire attention span, which was indeed rare for the ignorant girl. In her mind she painted a picture of the story he told, being ever so fascinated in the strange lands upon this vast continent. He originated from the north, where snow wrapped its alabaster blanket around during the whole year. All year? Summer too? The gulley got a bit of snowfall in the winter, but every season?

She was about to ask why his family had left such a wonderland though her question was soon answered. His mother had been chased, which as a result brought them to the south. "By who?" she curiously asked, tilting her head to the side. However, it appeared his mother had passed away, a tragic event she could never imagine happening. Sure, sometimes she wanted to break away from her family, though beneath the cold, stubborn shell laid a loving interior that couldn't bare losing her kin.

In the spring he planned to move to his uncle's pack, and he confessed that he would miss her. "Miss me?" she echoed with scarlet eyes widened, astounded by his revelation. "We just met!" Nobody said that to her. Nobody missed her.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-17-2015, 09:59 PM

It meant the world to him for someone to listen to his words, because he knew not everyone would. He'd talk and maybe they'd nod their head. However this one asked questions, she showed general interest and somehow the smile on his face turned slightly painful. When would the time come when he would be the one listening to someone else - because he wanted to do all he could for everyone he cared for. Zephyra counted on that list now, it didn't matter if they had just met. If he could hold some sort of companionship on that edge. Then he would hold it carefully.

"I just think she made a demon out of herself in the end." He said about who was chasing her. It wasn't a matter of who, it was a matter of what at most points. Rivaxorus blinked for a moment, letting a light hearted chuckle leave his lips. "But we're getting along aren't we? I wish we could be friends forever honestly. Your kind, beautiful, and you listen to what I have to say. In my book that puts you high on my list." he genuinely let her know that as his eyes shined slightly. Riv could never deny a connection if there was one made after all.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-18-2015, 10:43 PM

Using what intelligence she held in her small brain, it seemed the canine his mother had run from was...herself! What? How did that work? Perhaps she had been scared of herself, which was probably the meaning behind 'demon'. It left the girl confused nonetheless. "Well, I kinda don't have a dad," she slowly admitted, displaying features and a tone that showed her lack of interest. "He left." And he wasn't coming back either, but that didn't bother the green child, who hadn't been close with the man at all.

Indeed they were getting along so far, and she couldn't argue with that. He even considered them being friends. Already? Had their relationship blossomed that quickly? Then again, who was she to judge? Cheeks flushed and crimson eyes widened at his compliments. "You...you really think that?" Kind, beautiful, an intent listener - they were everything she wasn't. Wow, even her mother never said such nice words, and the boy was just a friend. She never had a friend, and never knew she could have so much in common with someone else. Well, there was no way he was leaving her, especially when she couldn't imagine liking anyone else. Say...that gave her an idea. "I could come with you," she suggested with a nonchalant shrug.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-21-2015, 06:43 PM

Rivaxorus had heard that a few families weren't always blessed with both parents. So her family had no father - his mind drifted to his mother for a moment. Leaving the thought behind Riv shook his head - it was okay if you didn't have a dad. It was okay if you didn't have a mom. As long as there was someone there to take care of you what harm was that on your life? He nodded his head when she asked if he really meant that. Indeed so far that is what he thought of her. Though it took him off guard when she said she could go with him. It made him blink for a moment.

He let out a light laugh, "I think you should stay with your family. I don't know if your mother would be happy about you leaving. But you'll be a year right? Who am I to judge." he shrugged his shoulders. "Just no matter how irritated you might get with your family, it's what they do. We have to look after our siblings even if they're a pain in the butt." Rivaxorus settled himself down. Unsure if she was going to get mad at him at this point. However he couldn't stop her emotions and didn't want to be afraid of what he caused.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-21-2015, 08:29 PM

A frown came to her features as she listened to his words, inferring that he didn't entirely support her suggestion. Why? Family. Family was his reason. Hmm, yes, that was a problem. She'd be giving up Borealis, not that it had established itself as much in the past season, but her family as well. Her siblings not so much, unless they thought higher of her than she expected them, though definitely her mother. The rainbow woman was the only canine she had formed a familial bond with, and somewhere deep down she truly loved her. If she left, that connection, the only one she had, could be shattered.

However, her mother is the only canine she could discuss it with. Yup, that was what she was going to do. If she didn't approve, well, that would result in a raging daughter but she blocked those thoughts aside. She'd get to that when it happened; right now was a different story. "I think I'm the pain in the butt," she corrected frankly, her mind falling deep into a state of thought. Yeah, she was a complete pain, a thorn in her family's side. They didn't like her, and probably wouldn't care if she left. She always whined, complained, started unnecessary arguments...they'd be better off without her. Anger now took ahold of her emotions. Screw them; she didn't need them either.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-24-2015, 12:28 AM

It almost seemed like she was genuinely distressed over this. Her was sure Zephyra was a fiery type - the male would settle on his chest. His gray tail coming to curl around his side. When he listened to her he had to close his eyes for a moment. What do you tell a wolf who thought they were the root of the problem? He didn't know her family well enough to give fact. He knew himself that he thought no matter how annoying family might have been they should still make up in the end. After all he was secretly hoping their father would follow them to Fiori.... Plus maybe one day he'd make a name for himself. Opening his eyes again he smiled at his new companion gesturing for her to take a seat next to him if she so wished it.

"What makes you think that you're the pain?" he asked her. Riv only had the kindest of intentions after all. "I think at some point, we've all been the pain in the butt. It's not something you can avoid, as long as you don't lose sight of who you are." A simple conversation had turned into something more drastic. Though it had been drastic from the start. If she enjoyed his company, then he'd allow her to stay. Any time she wished for him leave - then he could leave all the same. He wasn't going to invade on personal space - especially when friendships could be so easily broken if one was not careful.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-24-2015, 10:11 PM

Soon after he gestured for her to take a seat beside him, she flopped her rump onto the ground with a silent sigh of relief. All these angering and depressing thoughts running through her mind were tiring her out - mentally and physically. Then he asked why she believed she was the problem of the family and explained everyone was a pain from time to time. Well, that was true, she supposed. Her sisters were sometimes a nuisance, though that was probably because of her, now that she thought about it. Besides, they were annoying sometimes. Bugging, complaining and whining was the green girl's full-time job; never can she stop. There was no switch to turn off her impulsive behaviour - it was just her nature.

Normally she would rage out if someone tried to talk with her through her dilemmas, like her mother for instance. Surprisingly, she found herself calmed and comforted by her friend's words. She listened, hanging her head low. "I dunno," she shrugged, gazing out into the distance. It was hard to explain, really. "They never hang out with me, or talk to me." And when they did talk to her it was to give out an insult in a fight started by no other but the green-marked child. That was why she had taken such a liking to the boy beside her; he listened to her, and of course, didn't rub her fur the wrong way.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-04-2016, 10:32 PM

Rivaxorus listened quietly to her, cringing up his nose when he actually thought about it. Maybe it was because their mom was so depressed they tended to cling to each other. That or they were all terrified, annoyed by him and that's the only reason they dealt with him. The thought sent shivers, but even if they all hated him. He'd be that idiot running to their side and beating someone up if someone upset them. His eyes turned towards her, did her family really not accept her for who she was? Well he wanted to believe it was untrue, Marina didn't seem like the type to neglect her children. His ears flicked - he didn't know.

"It's hard for me to understand because you're fun to be around!" he grunted mildly. As he smiled and looked towards her, even if he was leaving. She'd probably be his reason to come visit - though his dad too if he chose to remain. "If you get bored you can call me, and I might pop in to visit from time to time. That or we can meet elsewhere outside of the lands." his tail wiggled back and forth. Zephyra was his friend, and he wasn't going to be denied that.

"Talk" "You" Think

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-05-2016, 03:41 PM

No wonder it was hard for him to understand. It was like she had a split personality - a pleasant side and a not-so-pleasant one. She hadn't even uttered a single snarky insult, and that was odd...very odd. It wasn't like she was controlling herself not to; it all just felt natural. How she had not already been ticked off or angered by this boy she didn't know. Such impulsive thoughts hadn't even crossed her mind. Perhaps it was best to leave the wonders of her head a mystery.

He still wasn't convinced. He still thought he was the only one leaving the pack. Well she wasn't going to let that happen, and the moment their encounter was over she was going to summon her mother. He could suggest all he wanted - occasional visits and whatnot. It all just travelled through one ear and out the other. "Yeah," she agreed in a subdued murmur, not really paying attention to the male. Her glazed eyes stared down at her fidgeting paws as her mind busily moulded a plan. When he had finished speaking, she lifted her head to meet his bicoloured gaze. Rising to her green paws, she shook her ebony coat. "Yeah, we'll do that." Then she turned and started to walk back the way she came, towards a suitable clearing to call for her mother. Looking over her shoulder, she gave her friend a small smile - a farewell...for now.

-exit Zephyra unless stopped-

"Speech"