Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-08-2015, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 06:19 PM by Creed.)
Soooooo there is one last Cifer x Crusade baby that I have decided to adopt out since the trio won't be complete without Crucible. To sweeten the deal you get 2 inches of height extra for free (not negotiable) but the purchase is Here as well as the extra pup purchase so you get a nice deal! Also Sea will be helping with the selection process since she was close friends with Clash and played Drake.

I don't have the original design so I made one, though feel free to come up with your own (this is my wonderful way of giving people an option not to have to pay for the markings that come with the Ancora line xD) I'm going to say this now, this is a baby of one of my most favorite characters ever so if you don't think you can be active or can't post enough or give him the love he deserves then please don't apply as I will take the character back.

This is Cifer. He was 36 inches and suuuuuupeeerrr fluffy. Feel free to take his green markings and replicate it for a new design. He was super simple markings wise.

Here's some images of Crusade if you wanted some markings like her/Creed/Avalon/Gargoyle/Clash. They do require some purchases though, ask staff for some help if you create your own design.
One Two Three Four

For the design I'd prefer he have tear markings like Cross and Creed though that's completely up to you. I'm just biased lol

[Image: t9plVD4.png]
With this design I left the eyes blank since the Ancora line has a variety of eye colors.

Name: Crucible Ancora (name is non-negotiable though you may come up with a middle name)
Alignment: (can be anything really. Up to you, though I doubt he'd be completely evil)
Appearance: (site minimum required. If you decide to do your own design please have an image linked.)
Personality: (site minimum required)
History: (required) Some insight for Crucible was that he was sickly as a child. He traveled with the family for a while and when their parents died they stuck together in a land away from Alacritia. He, Cross, and Creed stuck together for a bit before Creed decided to come back, and then Cross followed. You can choose the rest of the details for Crucible.)
Plans: (what you're going to do with the character)
Other: (extra and stuff)
RP Sample: (not required though it'll earn you extra brownie points)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 6 years
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Also - Im'a commission an art from someone of the three brothers once Cru is adopted out <3
(probably the person who made me  this )

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-08-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 03:42 PM by Leo.)

Name: Crucible Ancora

Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance: The pale ivory hue of his mother is the main color that covers a large portion of his body. A warm tan comes in to cover the bottom half of his tail, most of his back legs, and the underside of his stomach. The same tan coloring covers the bridge of his nose and the outer edges of the tips of his ears. A dark charcoal bordering on the edge of black brings in markings similar to those of his siblings. This dark hue covers the top of his tail and comes up to form a stripe along the top of his back. This stripe then splits at his scruff and comes down to outline the curve of the front of his shoulders as well as the edge of the backs of his thighs. The black creates a separation between the white on his haunches and the tan that covers his back legs as well as covering both of his front paws up to his ankles. The final markings on his form is the line of black covering the fronts of both forelegs and the dark, pointed markings under each of his eyes. His eyes are a pale shade of green, matching the hue you might see in on sage leaves. He stands thirty eight inches tall and is every bit as heavily built as he is tall. His build is sturdy and strong and he carries a thick, fluffy tri-colored coat.

Personality: Quiet. Caring. Protective. Loyal. Afraid of Weakness. Self Sacrificing.
This is a quiet and stoic man at almost all times. For him, a small smile could be the equivalent to all out jubilation for others. If his eyes glisten with tears know that inside his heart is breaking in two. His internal emotions rarely fully show on the outside, nor will he speak very often unless prompted. Despite this, he truly has a huge heart and cares deeply for each wolf he cares for. He may simply show this in small gestures and quiet support. He loves to sit and listen to those around him and he will happily walk with someone for hours as long as they have good stories to tell. Since he was sickly as a child, he feels like it is his duty to protect his family now that he is well and able. His caring, protective side isn't exclusive to his family, but they are the main outlet for it. He is extremely loyal to them and any time he has to be apart from them they are constantly on his mind. He's this way with anyone he grows to consider his family or close friend. He's very secretive when it comes to his weaknesses. He will never seek someone out on his own accord when he's sick or hurt. He doesn't want to bother others with his problems, whether they are physical or mental. He's so afraid of being viewed as weak that he will let himself go to anyone for help until he is deathly ill or on the edge of a break down. On the opposite side of the same coin, he is self sacrificing to the point that if it came down to it he would rather see himself hurt than someone else. He would throw himself in the middle of an unfair fight if it meant he could save the weaker of the two some pain.

History: He had been hesitant to come back to Alacritis at first, wanting to attempt to live on his own for a while, but once both of his brothers had left he knew he had to go join them. He got side tracked along the way from falling ill again, but once he finally fought off his illness he continued on his way to find his brothers.

Plans: He'll definitely seek out his brothers first before he does anything else. Then, depending on what Creed is doing and what not, he'll either try to stick with him or find a pack to join. He'll probably want to find any of their other family that is hanging around as well and collect them like collectors cards and keep them all together for the rest of his life and love them all so much

Other: I don't thiiiiiink I have anything else?

RP Sample: Crucible grit his teeth and stopped as another cough shook his form, his ears falling back against his skull and sage green eyes closing tight. He gasped as the coughing fit finally passed, pulling cold air into his aching lungs. He gave a shake of his head and kept trudging on. His large paws crunched through the snow while the wind blew a flurry of flakes around him and ruffled his thick scruff. He had to keep going. This darn illness had held him back from his journey almost a season now and he still had a good bit to go. At least he thought he did. He had never really been the best navigator. He was confident he was heading in the right direction, he just couldn't guess how much longer he had till he would finally be in his old home.

He kept his paws moving even as his muscles began to ache and the sun started to set. He knew he would have to stop for the night, but he just wanted to get a couple more miles behind him if he could. His coughing only stopped him a couple more times and he hoped that was a sign that he was actually on the tail end of his cold or whatever sickness it might be. He remembered a time in his life when this kind of travel would have felt like nothing, but the years and illnesses were starting to catch up to him. He refused to acknowledge this fact though, instead choosing to pretend that wasn't the case.

He squinted to peer up ahead of him in the distance when a large shape came into view. It was hard to see at first though the quickly intruding darkness and the slowly falling snow, but soon enough he was able to make out the large ship. He realized with a start that it was the S.S. Antiox. He'd made it! He hadn't seen it in years, but he had distant memories of the memorable ship. He gave a ragged chuckle and made his way toward it. At least he had a place to rest for the night. He could start looking for his brothers in the morning.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2016, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 10:14 PM by Avalon.)
Name: Crucible "Knight" Ancora
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: Taking much after his father, Crucible sports an incredibly fluffy coat with an extra fluffy tail. His base coat is snow white, soft and pure like the surroundings he was born in. However, he cannot completely blend in with the backdrop due to a few of his other markings. His front paws are dipped in a sandy cream, while his his hind paws are dipped up to his ankles. This also partially takes the bridge of his nose as it streams upwards, his underside just below his chest, and upon his back and ears, a black dorsal stripe that streams from the point between his brows down to the end of his tail. Like Cifer, his eyes hold the same poison green color, as do the tear markings beneath them. He bears a similar resemblance to his father, uncanny, yet it shows he is his fathers child.
Personality: Crucible is a strict, no-nonsense warrior with a dry wit who carries himself with grace and dignity, maintaining many subtle mannerisms like a traditional samurai. He is the strong silent type, speaking when he feels it's necessary—usually offering his knowledge and insight in relevant situations, or sharing stories of his past experiences. Devoting himself to protect those in trouble and putting their safety before his own well being, Crucible may often be seen as a martyr, though that is not what he strives for others to see. He is loyal to the core, for loyalty had always been strong within the Ancora line. Devotion and loyalty to his direct family comes first and foremost, and he won't ever betray them without a just reason. He is often critical about others, and does not trust others easily. Morals over loyalty is his code, and if there is something or someone that goes against his creed, then he will refuse to follow or go under their wing without good reason.
History: After Cross & Creed left, Crucible remained behind with the stubborn thought that where they were was their new life. However, as time dragged on, he began to feel lonely, and however much he tried to fight it, could not stay where he was. Loyalty to his family called to him, and thus Crucible sought out his brothers and headed back to his homeland.
Plans: Find Cross & Creed, interact with other chars and let it develop ICly.
Other: I opted for him to have the same green eyes and green tear markings as Cifer if thats okay, I can pay for it ^_^
RP Sample: Mrrrr do I have to? D:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-15-2016, 04:03 PM
We are picking through who we think sounds closest to Crucible now, but in the mean time just want to point out neither of your histories can be true :)

Creed went on ahead first to Alacritis well Cross stayed behind, because Crucible had vanished on then and he didn't want their brother to return and see that Creed and Cross both had vanished.
in the end he gave up waiting and left a few markers that Crucible should understand that would lead him home to them in Ala

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-15-2016, 04:12 PM
-drum roll-

Dragon, well you app was noble and great, we have decided upon Shelby great try tho, and thank you for applying :D

Shelby - Cru is yours, just two things need to be said - your history needs some tweaking to match the story, and also we want all three of the brothers to end up together in Celestial

Mortar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2016, 04:16 PM
Also as a note I plan on doing art of all three of them once I knock the rest of my commissions/raffle stuff out! So look forward to that in (hopefully) the near future c:

loved the apps guys <3

Shelby, feel free to go ahead and create the profile. I already had staff remove the old profile so you can start yours all fresh and new and stuff!
[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]