FOX PLOTS

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
12-08-2015, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 11:32 PM by Mithras.)

HI THERE! COME PLOT WITH ME!

I'm looking for a wide variety of plotty goodness for all my pretty babies. I'll give youa  rough estimate of their personality, what I'm looking for, and what I'm not looking for! Don't be afraid to step outside of those boundaries by the way, they're not strict guidelines, just what comes to mind right now!

MITHRAS AERIS
STATS: Age: 2 | Alignment: CN | Mate: ??? | Skills: Navigator / Intellectual
PERSONALITY: Mithras is a dorky manchild who thinks he's suave. He loves meeting new people, and has a bad habit of not taking you very seriously. He really just wants to have a good time with life, but the ceaseless sarcasm can get a bit irritating.
LOOKING FOR: Friends, Allies, Amiable folk who don't mind shooting the wind with a stranger. Currently focusing on Diamachi plots, hanging with his kids, and trying to sort out this whole family nonsense. Maybe a slow burn romance? (Has to be natural, I don't like forcing these things.)
DOES NOT WANT: Fighting, instant-romance plots, kidnappings, maims, etc. Putting hardcore drama on the back burner until the pups are a bit older.

ARTEMIS AERIS
STATS: Age: Pup | Alignment: Chaotic Spaz | Mate: Pfft | Skills: Healer 0 / Navigator 0
PERSONALITY: Artemis probably wants to kick your ass. She's pretty sure she could do it, too. Even if she couldn't, she'd smack talk you until you were ready to pick her up and shake her. A real trouble maker, this one. You have been warned.
LOOKING FOR: Things to chew on, people to harass, worlds to conquer, and in general trouble to get in. I'd love to find her some friends outside of her immediate family!
DOES NOT WANT: Kidnappings, bodily harm, angst plots. She just needs to grow up at the moment!

ANKAIOS AERIS
STATS: Age: 2 | Alignment: NE | Mate: None | Skills: Healer 10 / Navigator 0
PERSONALITY: Ankaios is a grumpy bear who tries to hide behind good manners. He's essentially harmless but its pretty easy to ruffle his feathers and his breaking point is hiding in there somewhere. All he wants to do is study his plants and live a peaceful life surrounded by his diligent subjects, is that too much to ask?
LOOKING FOR: Friends who might be able to actually put up with him, long term mentors he can harass for knowledge, and possibly the occasional servant willing to do his bidding and fluff up his ego (please don't, his head is big enough as it is)
DOES NOT WANT: ??? I'm kind of up for anything. I'd prefer he not get maimed, kidnapped, killed; I paid real people money for him >.>

SERAPHIM IMPERIALIS
STATS: Age: 1 | Alignment: CG | Mate: Nope! | Skills: Hunter 0 / Navigator 0
PERSONALITY: Phim is essentially a teddy bear. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, and he rarely takes things personally. If you were to tick him off he'd probably just leave, though honestly you probably caught him in the middle of a border patrol. He's big into exploring, too, and he'll gladly ramble to you about all the awesome places he's been.
LOOKING FOR: Friends, explorers, someone to help him sharpen his skills. Possibly romantic interests??? Male or female is just dandy, I'm not sure where he falls on the spectrum tbh. Nothing instant, this would be a slow burn, multi thread kinda thing! He's only a year old!!!
DOES NOT WANT: I mean... I'm kind of up for anything? Just remember, he's Valen's kid... Mess with him at your own risk!

If you're interested in one of my beautiful baes, reply with the code below~

Code:
<b>Plotter: </b> Which character of yours are you wanting to plot with?
<b>Plottee: </b> Which character of yours are you wanting to plot with?
<b>The Deats: </b> What do you want to go down?

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
12-08-2015, 11:32 PM
-throws viri at- who would you like to thread with her?

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
12-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Sounds like she would get along with Phim!!! He's in Imp of course, but he likes to wander so anywhere in the south would be fine!

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Grimmjow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Throws Plot thread at

I really need plots for Kharnage, Mortar, and Faite right now. Faite needs friends since she's been secluded at Mount Volkan for a good bit of her life and has like zero social skills and doesn't have a life outside of her family.

Mortar is my rogue pup that's going to be adopted my Glacier. He needs some friends too and I'm up to any plots ,especially since I've made only one post with him.

And Kharnage is in Imperium for the time being with his siblings and mother. I need some plots to bring out his rambunctious chaotic side.
Please take note that Grimmjow is unpredictable and impulsive in his actions and has a tendency to be hostile at times.

[Image: 8tXLX5S.png]

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
12-08-2015, 11:40 PM
perf! if you wanna start go ahead otherwise i will when i get to her posts

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2015, 01:47 AM
Plotter: Ankaios
Plottee: Mercy!
The Deats: She likes to piss off grumpy people, so that would be a ton of fun. She would try to flirt and stuff too and doesn't take well to being shut down. I think that would be super fun!

Plotter: Mith
Plottee: Gwen
The Deats: He would faint and kiss the ground he walks on, pretty much. And they can swap stories!

My focus needs more focus.

Demonetta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-09-2015, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 07:32 AM by Demonetta.)
Plotter: Phim
Plottee: Demonetta
The Deats: Demonetta will be on edge at first, fur bristling and teeth baring but she'll eventually calm down. She will probably ask him a few questions, she needs a companionship more than anything right now and I feel as though he could get her out of her shell just a little bit. But to gain her trust is a risky and time consuming task (: she's up for anything, no specific plots cx