gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-15-2015, 12:10 AM
Well, this was an interesting place, wasn't it? Despite the cold, and the chips of ice forming at the edges of the streams, he could still make out a very fine hint of the pack that had resided here. The pack he'd once belonged to. It was somewhat nostalgic. He wondered what he would find here. Certainly no one familiar from the pack before... but maybe something else. Taking in a deep breath, he enjoyed the chilly fragrance of water and moss as he gently pressed his way through the tendrils of the weeping willows.

He'd splash lightly through a shallow stream, keeping himself moving as he conditioned himself to the icy cold of the water. He had to keep his paws moving so that he didn't freeze from the water. For him, it was merely an exercise in strengthening and toughening up his hide and resistance to pain. For now, he was focused on movement, and he wouldn't be stopped unless he ran into company.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-17-2015, 02:00 AM

Razor had told him about the small rabbit in the den, the two of them had been trying to catch it together. Not for food, but for practicing terrain purposes. Riv had forced Razor to help him - but he was convinced it was to get the weak boy at least out of his den. Which he was getting better at considering he had run into uncle and aunty. As his claws scraped against the burrow, a scent hitting his nose made him stop. A soft smile appearing on his face. "That's enough for today Knife - I want you to meet someone." Rivaxorus stated as he shook the snow off his nose.

Approaching Xephyris, the large boy gave a dip of his head to the shorter male. As his smaller brother came following in suit trying to catch his breath. "Xephyris, it's nice to see you here." of course he and his brother often came here. More so Razor - since the boy visited their old den every now and then when he got the chance. It was safe since it was so close to Fiori. Or at least that's what Riv thought.

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-17-2015, 02:06 AM

This surely was a harsh workout for the boy. Panting as they had swerved in and out of the slightly frozen willows to catch the rabbit. It was a nice kind of pain though, one that made him feel alive. Razor had been opposed at first, but running and chasing was kind of fun. An instinct as a wolf he couldn't deny really. As his brother stopped though, a sense of relief over came him - he didn't know how much longer he could've held out.

His brother had mentioned meeting someone though, turning around as he panted he followed his much taller brother. Blue eyes looking at the male, Razor kept his stance low. His tail was hanging loosely. As he leaned slightly against Riv, not making a sound. He wasn't sure if he should even speak at least. He was however curious about this stranger - since he wasn't family.

Razor Adravendi

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-19-2015, 01:09 AM
Xephyris stopped in mid-stride as he heard a familiar voice calling to him. He turned to see Rivaxorus II, and smirked at the boy. Even when Riv dipped his head in greeting, he was still quite a bit taller than Xeph. He was growing fast. "Greetings, Rivaxorus," he rumbled, his tone deep, "I wondered if I'd see anyone here." Then he glanced just past the boy, eyeing the other sibling carefully. Razor did not seem as familiar to him, but the resemblance was still obvious. Could this be the pup that had always needed to stay in the den, too sickly to face the world? He was smaller than his brother, yet still he had grown as well.

Silver eyes shifted back to Riv. "This must be your brother," he stated, glancing again at the quiet boy that leaned into Riv, "Good to meet you. I was part of your mother's pack before you were born. I'm Xephyris." Although he was a hardened man, he was still polite. He had no reason to act tough. Not because they were younger than him, but because he had started to regard these wolves as family, the only that he had in these lands.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-05-2016, 07:50 AM

Razor would look to the more shy way of things. However he wasn't hiding too much, Riv could see the tired boy was simply leaning into him for support. Many could have an opinion on a weak brother such as his. Survival tended to favor the stronger type and with Razor's weak body he still tried. So perhaps it was his will that called to the world. Along with his knowledge of things other then, hunting, healing and fighting. Something that the majority of them just couldn't understand. He shook his head free of the thoughts as he turned back to Xephyris.

"We were just training, Razor doesn't have the most fit of bodies so it takes a bit of exercise to keep him going. Though he might just be smarter then the two of us combined." he joked slightly bumping his smaller brother. Social interaction may not have come as naturally as it did to him. However if it meant anything at all. If Rivaxorus had a pack of his own, no brother of his would be locking himself away in a den feeling useless.

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
01-05-2016, 08:15 AM

Razor could have really told his brother he didn't like any of this. Throw a fit, but he only responded with a small huff. As the larger male bumped into him, his lungs were feeling a little better. Since of his weakness, he had to work twice as hard as any wolf. His blue eyes that had matched his mothers wandered over Xephyris.

"Nice to meet you I'm Razor." he said in his hushed voice as he lowered his head. He kicked some snow out from under him so that he could sit and become more comfortable. His solid black tail giving a shake, he was only going to be very observant if anything at all. Razor was so tired from talking, or maybe that was just from running around trying to catch that rabbit.

Razor Adravendi

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-17-2016, 09:17 PM
Xeph looked to Riv as the young man spoke, explaining what he had been doing with his brother. So it would seem that the boy was not as strong as the rest. He had to work harder than everyone else just to keep up. To succeed and get ahead, he would have to work himself into the ground. Still, it gave Xephyris ideas. If the boy was willing to work hard, he could offer his help and guidance. It didn't matter to him if someone was born weaker, or had grown weaker due to circumstances beyond his control. If he had the will and determination to become something, then Xeph was a figure that could be depended upon.

He nodded to Riv. So, the young man's brother was determined, and also intelligent? Sometimes the power of the mind could go much further than the power of the body. "It's good for you both, keeping up with your training," he stated with clear approval, his voice a gravely rumble. He knew that it must be hard for them, since their mother's downfall. He'd never known his mother, but he'd had plenty of mentors growing up. Perhaps these boys did as well, but the fact that they were training alone signaled to him that they might be trying to do things on their own.

Now he would turn to Razor, nodding in acknowledgement to the boy. "Greetings Razor," he said, tipping his muzzle to the quieter of the two boys. He wouldn't spend too much time pressuring Razor, and instead turned back to Riv. "If you ever need help with your training," he began, then added, "Or if Razor does... I am glad to offer guidance. I know what it's like to work hard. I was one of the smaller wolves in my birth pack. My father said I had the build of a coward, but I worked hard to strengthen myself and become a warrior." He paused and took a breath, feeling like he'd spoken quite a bit. He was not typically a man of many words, so when he spoke more than just a phrase, he felt like it was too much. But he hoped these boys would take him up on his offer, if they ever had need of it.