ardent

Together We Stand Tall

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2015, 07:41 PM

They had agreed to meet again in Southern Alacritia, and the young man would do so with a will. Sophitia had flown off on her own for the day in search of prey, leaving ‘licien on his own to hunt down Mystic and her small family. He could mostly remember the way, though once he got into the Southern continent the man would get lost. Félicien would not mind too much though. The time away from Abaven, while not exactly ideal, was also slightly welcomed. He loved the thrill of walking along in the open, with no duties or responsibilities weighing down upon his shoulders.

Félicien would lift his head to gaze around the area he found himself in. It was interesting, with stones sticking up high from the ground. They were... Curious. How had such massive stones formed? He would approach one curiously, rising upon his hind legs and placing front paws upon the silvery-gray stone.

The young man would feel the cold stone beneath his paws and wince slightly. Cooooold! He would drop back down into the snow, glancing at the gray skies. They were promising for more snow ahead... Just what the world needed. He was thankful that there wasn’t much in this area... But... Even a coating could be a bit of a pain. He would perk his ears, glancing around. Did he just hear pawsteps?

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
12-23-2015, 08:09 PM
The dame could feel the chill of the snow across her pelt. Small droplets of white came down upon the ground and the woman's body. The frigid temperatures sent chills down her spine and made her nostrils burn from the cold's sharpness; almost like being stung by a thousand bees. However, the cold would hit the gash that bore across her ear, and she would sigh. However, the smell of someone whom she had known happened to surround her nostrils and a smile came across her face.

She walked over to where the man's scent was the strongest; and she would smile when she looked at him; "It is nice to see you again, my friend," her tail swayed freely as she sat her haunches upon the white landscape. Her blood colored eyes stood out upon the snow when her eyes met his.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2015, 08:46 PM

Félicien would wait, and, sure enough, he had been right. It was indeed pawsteps that he had heard -- the pawsteps of a familiar face. Hearing her voice, and seeing her smile, brought a smile to Féli's face as well. While he had enjoyed his time home in Abaven, getting to know a new face, he also enjoyed meeting. Tinaro was a nice wolf, dutiful to Abaven. There was little doubt that the young man would go far within the pack, whereas Félicien was content to just be whatever rank was needed.

“Likewise Mystic.” His voice was a gentle rumble. “How have you been fairing thus far in the winter? Luckily for you it’s much warmer here in the south, huh?” His bi-colored eyes were shining happily. He was definitely glad to see her, and no worse for wear as well. The reminder of those Yfir wolves had left a bad taste in his mouth. Were they out gathering slaves now, he wondered?

Félicien would close the distance between them, gently nudging Mystic’s shoulder in a warm greeting. “You know... I’ve kind of missed you. It was nice traveling together.” The golden male would admit.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
12-23-2015, 09:10 PM
The man would explain how he had missed her after asking how she was. She was rather well, but she did miss her family just the same. Her father was being more like himself and she was relieved to say the least. Her crimson orbs sparkled as heat rose to her cheeks, and she would keep a smile across her maw. She did enjoy traveling with the man as well, he was kind, gentle, and she believed that he was a fighter and that was something she liked in someone.

"I have missed you as well, Feli," she would blush even more, her voice calm and collected yet soothing to the tone. "As for how I am fairing, I am well and thankful for your help thus far. And, somehow; I feel like you brought me hope and happiness again;" she would smile and stand up, giving him a small nudge in thanks.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2016, 07:18 PM

Félicien hoped that he wouldn’t come off as creepy. The two of them had only met once prior and while it had been a journey together to get Mystic back home with her father and brother it wasn’t like the two had spent endless nights with each other. Féli knew in his heart he was lonely, that he missed Tac and the potential that the two had shared as mates. But that didn’t mean he had given up the chance of finding that with someone again. Besides... Maybe last time he’d fallen in love far too quickly. Life could be funny that way sometimes.

But hearing Mystic say that she missed him too made Félicien’s heart lift. He was glad to hear that she was doing better, that she had a sense of hope and happiness again. The brute would chuckle softly, keeping his bi-colored gaze fixed on hers. “This is good to know,” Félicien would say softy. “I’m glad that you’re feeling more hopeful. I’ve actually been wondering about you and your family lately.. Have you seen any other signs of your missing kin?”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-08-2016, 07:28 PM
The alabaster and ebony dame lifted her head slightly, hearing the brute speak his words. Deep down, she did wonder where her missing siblings happened to be. She was worried about Annette, as well as her other brothers as well, and it saddened her that they didn't stay. However, the woman did know that they had journeys that wished to be on as well, and she had no right to stop them if that was their very wish, though she would miss them terribly. The sounds of the wind reverberated throughout her lobes until her eyes focused on the bi-color optics of Felicien. She was not sure how to respond to him without getting all depressed once again, and it embarrassed her once she did it the first time.

"They have not shown their faces. I do miss them, but they have their own lives and I cannot stop them from making their own decisions," she explained and gave a small sigh, looking upward as the wind blew past her face, hitting her scarred eye and her torn ear, for the wind felt good and relaxing upon the torn flesh and fur. The smells of the flowers surrounded her nostrils, remembering the flowers that her mother had shown her, and even told her about healing using the flowers and other plants that surrounded the area.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2016, 04:50 PM

So it would seem that Mystic wasn’t having any further luck in the family department. It was honestly a shame, but what could one do? As the femme said herself siblings had their own lives to lead, both hers and his alike. While they could miss them terribly sometimes it was for the better that they left their families and went their separate ways. Everyone had their own lives to live, and not even family could hinder that. If they did then new families would never be able to start.

Félicien would dip his head to Mystic, feeling the wind pick up around them. “I see...” He’d shake his head, trying to manage a smile. “I’m sure they’re out there living their own lives and doing just fine. Maybe one day you’ll see them again... But for now you can at least focus upon your father and little brother.” Félicien would let his gaze linger upon Mystic’s form.

“Have you considered joining my pack any further by chance?” He’d ask lightly, not wanting to push her.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-20-2016, 04:59 PM
Mystic would ponder about the question some more. She had asked her father about joining Felicien's pack, however, her father had not said anything more on the subject. The fae shook her cranium in reply as crimson orbs focused upon the brute's bi-colored optics, a small smile spreading across her maw. "As of right now, nothing has really been said about the situation, but, I will let you know if anything changes," she spoke, her voice calm and kind, but that was when a chuckle could be heard in the bushes around them, her one good eye shifting to see the large figure of a mountain lion. Not just any lion, but the one that blinded her younger sister and blinded her eye and ripped her right ear off. She stood up and snarled.

"Well, you obviously remember me, my niece," Mystic snarled, her eye showing rage.

"You blinded my sister and hurt me. Father will not believe that you're still alive due to the damage we caused you. If you're looking for my mother, she passed away, you can't hurt her anymore!" Ashamoro chuckled and approached her, moving her away from Felicien's side as she swiped her paw across his face, but he snarled and tackled her down upon the ground, teeth digging into her throat as she yelped from pain and surprise.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2016, 11:21 PM

So it would seem that there was no further discussion on the topic between Mystic, her father, and her brother. A bit of a shame, but Féli would leave the matter at that. He was grateful to know that it was at least still being thought upon and that Mystic would allow him to know if anything happened to change. Yet their peace it seemed would not last. A chuckle would catch the brute’s attention, head shifting towards the bushes nearby. Bi-colored orbs would narrow, his ears tilting back as he let out a low growl.

A mountain lion would emerge. A great scarred beast... It looked like he’d been through hell and back. What disturbed the man most, however, was how he spoke to Mystic. His... Niece? As the conversation went on, brief as it was, Félicien would learn that it was this mountain lion, this cruel man, that had harmed the poor femme. In a matter of seconds everything began to quickly spiral out of control.

Félicien would move immediately. Mystic was already on the ground with the man’s teeth at her throat. His heart would leap to his own as he lunged for the man, attempting to grab his scruff with his fangs and haul him off his friend.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-22-2016, 06:16 AM
Mystic would feel the fangs puncture the skin underneath her throat, a loud yelp running through the entire forest. However, when she opened her eyes next, Felicien had come to aid the woman in trying to stop the cruel man from hurting her even more severely than when he already had. Ashamoro would growl in rage, feeling Felicien grab onto his scruff, attempting to shake the brute off from him. Mystic's eyes would widen when she would stand up, her one good eye focusing on the two men brawling. Flashbacks of when Ashamoro had attacked Annette ran through her mind, and she would close her eyes tightly, and, before she could even stop herself, her mind had already made up the answer to go in and fight.

The alabaster and ebony woman charged forward, snapping down onto Ashamoro's leg as blood oozed into the woman's mouth and around her maw. The lion would holler from the pain, running his back leg across her cheek, but despite the pain, Mystic continued to hold her grasp upon his leg before lunging forward to try and blind the cat. Ashamoro chuckled and snapped his maw around Mystic, throwing her upon the ground, causing her to slide and smack into the back of a tree. Though she was alive, she was in a lot of pain and dazed.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2016, 11:33 AM

Félicien would snarl, doing his best to keep his grip on the mountain lion as Ashamoro would do his best to shake him off.. The mountain lion was a fierce creature, giving no quarter as he fought the two wolves. Féli could smell blood as he hung on, trying to desperately keep the mountain lion from attacking Mystic further. If only Mystic had decided not to get involved further! Féli would tear at the scruff of the mountain lion, desperate to keep his attacks away from the femme.

But Mystic would attack head on. Ashamoro was able to land attacks on her. Félicien would be shaken from the beast, hitting the ground hard. Mystic had been thrown, hitting a tree hard. Félicien would quickly move to put himself between Mystic and the beast, his bi-colored eyes shining with fierce determination and hate. Fangs were bared as claws dug into the earth. The brute was more than ready, and, with open jaws he would lunge for beast’s face. He wasn’t going to let an innocent life be taken!

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-31-2016, 11:41 AM
Mystic would feel the pain that coursed throughout her body. The smell of blood surrounded her nostrils as she coughed, a bit of her own blood running down her maw and onto the ground below. The mountain lion would snarl, his eyes showing rage as his fangs dripped with saliva as he lunged forward and attempted to snap down onto Felicien's back. The alabaster and ebony woman went to stand, but she was still in a lot of pain to even get up from the ground. Ashamoro would chuckle, seeing Mystic on the ground.

"You do not care about her, only to fight me is your own intent at the moment? Can you not see that she might not be able to walk again?!" He laughed at the thought, "Now, get out of the way so that I may end her suffering once and for all!" He chuckled and ran forward, trying to swipe his paws across Mystic's side as the femme closed her eyes in worry.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2016, 12:12 PM

Félicien had never felt so frustrated before. Even fighting the wolves of Yfir had not been this difficult. That too, he reminded himself, had been an overall loss. Even if he had won his battles they still managed to invade their territory and take what they didn’t deserve. The feeling left him bitter. He swore, he swore he would not let this happen again. Félicien would let out a yelp of pain as Ashamoro’s fangs pierced his back. He would stumble, gritting his teeth as he glared up at the mountain lion -- his newest enemy.

The male’s words were cruel, but Félicien knew he was just egging him on. The brute knew he couldn’t help Mystic until this threat was dealt with. He would move before Mystic again, refusing to let the mountain lion at her. Claws would rake his side instead, long lacerations left in their wake. Félicien would brace himself, trying to be a steadfast barrier before this beast. “I won’t let you kill her...” Féli would snarl. Not unless you kill me first! He would lunge for the mountain lion again, aiming to bite down deep into his front leg where Mystic had already injured him. If he could just run this damn thing off...

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-31-2016, 12:19 PM
Ashamoro hollered out in pain as the sounds of the birds and his growls echoed throughout the area where they were fighting. His eyes would show rage as he felt the brute pierce his leg, but, he would not be the one to go down so easily. He attempted to use his other leg to swipe across Felicien's side once again. The lion was already enraged as it was, and to think that he would be beaten by this wolf did not set easily on his stomach as he growled.

Mystic would attempt to stand up once again, being able to stand despite the pain that she was already feeling. It seemed that she had already felt her second wind, but, how long she would be able to keep standing was beyond her. Claws would pierce the ground as the ebony and alabaster form of the femme lunged forward and snapped down onto the feline's neck, canines piercing his skin as the lion yowled out from the pain. Mystic shifted her crimson gaze to Felicien, shifting her gaze to the lion's throat, for if they cut off his windpipe, chances are they could bring him down.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2016, 12:34 PM

The howl of pain that echoed throughout the area was almost satisfying to Félicien’s ears. The damned beast deserved to feel some of the pain he was causing. Further pain would flare up within Félicien’s side as merciless claws racked it once again. He was getting a terrible beating, but he would survive this and he would make sure Mystic did as well.

Much to Féli’s surprise Mystic seemed to have gotten her second wind. She was back into the fray, leaping at the lion and grabbing a solid hold upon his neck. Félicien was shocked for a brief moment, mismatched gaze switching to her. But, as she motioned with her eyes, Félicien knew what he had to do. The brute would lunge up, aiming to wrap his jaws around Ashamoro’s throat. This would end today...!

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-31-2016, 12:57 PM
Ashamoro would yowl from the pain as her felt his throat being pierced. Blood oozed from his throat as buzzards and crows waited for the chance to have a meal. Mystic would snap down on the back of his neck even harder as blood sprayed onto her alabaster muzzle. Her crimson eyes watched Felicien as the lion collapsed to the ground, weak from fighting and feeling most of his blood leave his body as he came faint. Mystic would go down on his neck even farther as Ashamoro coughed, blood pourong from his mouth and soon, he would close his eyes and be dead.

Mystic, believing he was gone, weakly stood up and walked over to Felicien and lied down, her head on the ground as she felt like she, too, was going to faint. Her crimson eyes focused on Felicien's bi-colored optical receivers before falling asleep, but she was far from dying, she was weak.

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2016, 04:41 PM

Félicien would feel no guilt as he pierced the throat of the mountain lion. He would keep his hold on the throat of the other, now playing the part of victim, as his life fled from his body. Mystic too would press down on her side, and, together, they would fell the dark beast known as Ashamoro. It was only a matter of time before the mountain lion was dead, and Féli would release his hold, staggering back as he looked down at the beast. He had... He had taken a life. A life that was not of prey.

Doing his best to ignore the pain in his side Félicien would turn his attention to Mystic. She appeared so weak, and the brute felt choked up just looking at her. Both of them had obtained some nasty injuries. His own he could have tended to in Abaven... But Mystic? What about her? He would give a low whine, lowering to the earth as he licked at her neck wound. What was he going to do? He could hardly just leave her like this...

“Mystic?” He’d call her name softly, but it seemed that the maiden had already fallen asleep. He would glance at the mountain lion before giving a sigh. He wouldn’t leave her. Not like this. Setting his head down beside hers he would close his eyes. He would rest for now. When they both awoke he would need to figure out something to do for their wounds, however.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
02-19-2016, 06:20 AM
The alabaster and ebony woman would open her eyes. The sound of crows and other birds called in their wake, and she would give a small cough. Though she was still in a lot of pain, all she wished was for Felicien to be alright even though he had as many injuries as she. The smell of their blood surrounded her nostrils as she weakly stood up, nudging the brute's cranium gently and giving him a lick on his cold, ebony nose. Despite the wounds that the femme bore, her one good eye still held life as she was stronger than some may suspect. She sat down, her tail wrapped around her bodice as she looked to the sky, the sun shining over the horizon, shifting her gaze over to the dead body of the mountain lion that was of no threat to them anymore, and she was happy to say the least. The damn monster that took her little sister's eyesight from her, as well as tearing her ear and slashing one of her eyes rather angered her. Though, to think that her sister would not be able to see anymore left a pang in her heart.

"Are you alright, Feli?" She would ask, her voice rather calm. Though it still held pain, she did not care about it, and she at least knew she wouldn't die from them as long as she got them cleaned up from a stream. It would help her nonetheless. "We should really get our wounds cleaned before they become infected," the dame would say, a small smile spreading across her maw. She did have a feeling for Felicien and hoped that he, too, would have the same feelings she had for him.