size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-23-2015, 07:58 PM
Slowly the young girl would get the hang of navigating the snow as she was allowed outside the den more and more. Not that she knew any world with out snow, the den didn't count either. It was soooo small compared to the rest of the world and most of what she had seen was the forest around her. Even compared to the giant tree it was located beneath the den she shared with her mother was tiny. She would try not to think about what that made her, because the little girl felt like she was as big as her father. She held confidence in herself that couldn't be beaten, and she was stubborn enough that even if she did fail she'd go again to prove she really could do it.

As she grew bigger she'd grow even more bold and slowly she would start to learn the trails and paths of the forest. Of course her mother or father were always there to show her around, but every once in a while she'd sneak away on her own. The tall snow banks id make it difficult to get around, but if she kept to the paths life wasn't so hard. That's where she found herself today. Mom said to stay put until her Father came to play with her later. But while mom was away hunting Eisleif was going to play. So she ran out of the den as soon as Neith was out of sight. The young tailless girl would start her own solo adventure.
"Shmirsh"

Stóri

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko
12-23-2015, 09:43 PM
He was big and... lanky. He plowed through the snow off the side of the paths. It was tiresome, but he knew it would make him stronger. He needed to be stronger. He wanted to be like Thor. He wanted to be like the gods Katja told him about so frequently. Even if he had to work out by plowing through snow, he would do it... Even though it was kind of boring and made him sore... whatever! He was going to be strong. He just... needed a break was all. Stopping for a moment, Stori slunk down into his deep path. He nearly dozed off, but then he heard footsteps. His ears perked, but he didn't move yet. Snow dusted his coat and in his path, he should be hidden. Were the footsteps an intruder? Ooh, he hoped so! Then he could beat them up and take them to Katja! He waited until the footsteps were close, then jumped out, onto the main path, "Halt! You've violated the law! Now serve your- Eisleif?!" Stori's face furrowed, "What are you even doing here? Don't you have a MOM to be hanging out with?"

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-23-2015, 11:24 PM
The young she wolf would not slow as she made her way down the well packed ice. She used her paws like an expert, only slipping every once in a while as she made her way on her adventure. What she hadn't expected was to run into her half brother. Suddenly he was in front of her, barring her path like she was some sort of criminal. He'd say it to, like he was confronting someone who had no right to be there. "Hello, Stori." She'd reply, looking quite proud of herself really. "I don' think it's any of your business what 'em doing." The little girl would harumph as she looked at him, challenging him with her much smaller stature. "Mother, is out hunting and I can do whate'er I please." Her voice was confident as she strolled past him, quite content continuing with her outing. Her little fluffball of a tail would wiggle behind her as she held her head high and nose up in the air. Before she could go much farther though she had to stop and turn around, looking at him fiercely as the question stirred in her mind. "Where is your mother anyway?"
"Shmirsh"

Stóri

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko
12-24-2015, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015, 06:05 PM by Stóri.)
Stori let the small Eisleif pass him as she blabbered on. Her little attitude was beginning to piss him off. She said her mother was out hunting so she could do whatever she wanted, "Ohhh, you mean your mom LEFT you. Yeah 'hunting'. If you can do whatever, how come you gotta wait 'till your MOM leaves, huh?" His smile was smug, he let her pad past him, his fur bristling slightly. Then she turned and asked about his mother. The boy's heart sped up. He had asked the same question when Eisleif was born, but he had found his answer. Stori's smile grew, "That's funny, isn't it?" he turned to face her, "That you're about to be the only pup without a god as a parent. Look, Eis-" He hoped to get her attention and assert himself above her, "Katja's pups have the god Odin as a dad, and I have the goddess Frejya as a mother. Dad told me so. That means you're the only pup that will have two not god parents." He smiled, showing only the tips of his canines, "But it's okay. It's probably not that bad always being just normal. I mean, you have a mom who leaves you for 'hunting', so I guess that's cool." The boy chuckled and shrugged, aiming to walk off without looking back, "Maybe that's why you don't have a real tail." His ears swiveled to hear if she started crying. He wanted to make sure he was on top, even if it hurt her, but he didn't want her to go tattle on him.

OOC: If he's being too mean, you can just ping me and I'll edit it.

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-27-2015, 06:23 PM
She could see the fur on his back bristle as she passed him, just catching the sight from the corner of her eye. She knew how to push his buttons, and she enjoyed every minute of it. He'd try to act like he knew everything, but he very clearly did not. "Because its boring in the den while she's gone." She liked hanging out with her Mother, she was always giving her little lessons and telling her stories and playing games. Neith was close to her best friend, the only other wolf she loved half as much was Father. Since she saw Mother more often than Laufey she liked to hang out with him when she could, but that didn't mean she didn't adore her Mother.

She'd watch him out of the corner of her eye as he began to explain, and instantly she despised where he was going. Eisleif wanted very badly to get upset at him, to growl and make her fur go up like he'd done earlier. But she knew that would only bring him satisfaction, and her down to his level. Still, she couldn't let him go with out correcting him. "I wouldn't even want a godly parent." She'd tell him with a small huff. "I like having both Mother and Father here on earth with me." What was so good about having a god as a parent anyway? They never came to visit and couldn't sing you to sleep or cuddle. The only way they gave lessons was through stories that had to be told by another wolf! No, she was very happy with mortal parents. "And you don't know anything, a coyote bit my tail." She'd peer at him, she liked her fluffy tail. "Then Father killed it." Had Freyja ever killed a coyote for him?
"Shmirsh"

Stóri

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko
12-27-2015, 09:19 PM
He was feeling better now that he was spitting venom. She claimed that she like having parents with her and Stori laughed once, "Yeah, but the bad thing about non-god parents is..." He turned to face her again, "Like everything else... they die." He tried not to think of Laufey dying, but he wanted Eisleif to, "Gods don't die." He laughed quietly, "It'll suck to go through that twice and then have no parents at all." Now that he thought about it, he didn't know what happened when a wolf died. He added it to his list of what to ask Katja. He turned again, but not fully, looking out onto the snow while the tiny fluff said a coyote bit her tail, "Ah, so your dear mother almost got you killed." he said neutrally, adopting an expression similar to the steely expression Katja sometimes held, "And it seems the gods are already cursing you for being the only pup outside of the gods' will." His smile returned and he felt an odd, sticky rush at being mean, "Must be hard, having even the gods against you. I wonder what they'll take next... your ears?" He turned, staring purposefully at her little burnt-snow ears, "Yeah, probably you ears. I'd watch out for birds if I were you." He looked up as if to search for birds that might swoop down and steal Eis's ears. With another huff, Stori turned away again, debating on if he was done trying to crush her ego.

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Eisleif would hold on to the belief that Stori was just lying through his teeth. She never had any reason to believe him and she had no desire to start now. But what he said. Some of it just made sense. "Yeah? Well you're gonna die too!" she'd say with gusto. He tried to act like he knew what happened when she lost her tail, or that he was sooo sure the gods had cursed her. But was about Kapra? He didn't have a tail and the gods hadn't cursed him! He wasn't the best example though, he was pretty scarred too. "The gods are gonna take your ears, Stori. You don't know anything!" She'd exclaim, very much convinced of her words. She couldn't even stand to look at him anymore, and ignoring anything else he had to say the tiny Finnvi would stalk off.
-exit miss grumpy pants-