gems
size
Small
build
-
player
12-31-2015, 12:56 PM
-Set after Seli’s return-

The guilt, the shame it was all still so real so raw. It drove her to wander, paws set to ground at a steady pace. She hovered near the pack lands this time though. The sun had just set, but she had no hope for the moon to rise above her it wasn’t going to be around for a while yet. She walked with less assurance than before, each paw step seeming to be falter, unsure as she slowly moved to places as yet unknown. The terrain melted away and was replaced with the strangest forest she had ever laid eyes on, bare ivory spires reaching for the skies and a large glowing pool drawing her eye.

The Vixen sprawled beside the shimmering waters, gazing in wonder at the glowing waters, a toe poking at it curiously.

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-31-2015, 11:26 PM

Ever since Selini had returned he had followed her like a shadow. He tried not to be glued to her side, but it was hard. So hard. He felt like if he let her out of his sight he would loose her again and that thought hurt too much to bear. He wasn't sure if it was all in his head or if it was just them trying to get themselves back into orbit, but something between them felt so strange and rocky and all he wanted was to make everything to go back to normal.

He watched Selini settle next to the pool in the middle of this weird forest that he had passed through too many times on his hunts for her and after a moment of hesitation he would come up beside her. He settled on his stomach next to her with a few inches between them. Being awake during the night was so strange for him still, but that was when Selini wanted to be awake so he would do it for her sake. He'd glance breifly at the waters that she had peered at curiously, but he'd soon bring his gaze back up to his moon. A desperate fear of loss kept him glued to her and he didn't know how to shake this feeling.

Speak Thought Others

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-01-2016, 03:42 PM
She knew he was there, could feel the magnetic pull of his presence at all times. It physically ached a bit as they walked in silence. Things had changed between them and it scared her, she had never been so close to someone as she was with her twin and it scared her that their relationship might be damaged permanently… all because she had been an idiot.

Unlike her twin Selini couldn’t bring herself to look at him for too long. It almost hurt, as staring at the sun did. There was so much pain, she had hurt him so much and she wasn’t sure she could ever live with what she had done to him. Solaris settled down and she took a few deep breaths before finally speaking.

“Sol…” Her voice faltered and she forced herself to look at him in the reflection of the curious pool. “ I’m so sorry for everything I put you through. I wish I had an explanation but I really don’t.” She closed her eyes and tucked her head to her chest for a moment… battling with her emotions.

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-03-2016, 01:23 AM

As Selini spoke, he followed her gaze down to the pool and their gazes met from their reflections, his vibrant orange gaze finding the reflection of her pale golden eyes for a moment before they closed and she tucked her head against her chest. A sigh passed his lips and his gaze dropped down to his mismatched front paws. The forgiving, self-less part of him wanted to forgive her. He just wanted to brush everything under the rug and pretend nothing happened so everything could go back to normal... but he knew he couldn't do that. He thought back on the year of worry, sleepless nights, the endless searching. That was a year he would never get back.

"I know you are," he finally replied, his voice soft. He pulled his eyes up to her face again and with a moment of hesitation he reached over and gently pressed his nose to her cheek. "I know you're sorry... But I can't just say it's alright either. I don't hold a grudge, I'm not mad... I'm just sad. And relieved. Very relived." A knot of emotions welled up in his throat and he swallowed hard around it and the tears that threatened to well up in his eyes. "I thought I had lost you forever, Sel..." His ears fell back against his skull and he had to let his eyes drift back down to his paws again. "I looked for you almost every day once I realized you were gone. It was like you just... vanished. I was just so... I was scared. What happened with Volt's daughter was awful, but at least they knew what happened. I didn't have a lead to go on... I-I felt like I was the only one really looking after a while and I just got so..." His eyes shut and he shook his head against all of the emotions and memories that threatened to overwhelm him.

Speak Thought Others