Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-01-2016, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016, 12:25 PM by Evelyn.)
You may have noticed that we haven't been doing of the months, and we are happy to announce that we are bringing them back with a few changes! We noticed that of the months were simply too frequent and happened too fast to really hold people's interest, or get good solid nominations up there. So we have changed it to of the seasons, and they will be posted on the first few days of the season change. All categories will remain the same, and this time we even have little trophies for you to show off your winnings! Only for character of the season and duo of the season at this time.

As said above, there are a few changes and things that staff would like to make clear about of the seasons. The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so say if it's now Spring year 7, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in winter year 6. We would really like to see active nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, no more nominating for the sake of nominating. For this reason we are now asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until January 8th to get your nominations in.

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in past season

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

My focus needs more focus.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-01-2016, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016, 02:44 PM by Evelyn.)
Member of the season: Lazuli
Why they deserve it: From pumping out judgings near the end of the year, and running the largest pack, Laz has always been a huge member of Ala. She is constantly there in the cbox making people laugh, and is most sought after to thread with.

Character of the season: Karabela
Why they deserve it: She fought to preserve her mothers memory in the siege, even if it got her on the wrong side of a certain someone. She is always around doing pack things for Abaven and there is hardly a time when I don't see her in the recent IC threads. Raba is a very well played character who knows what she wants, and is always amusing to read.

Thread of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it: TBD

Duo of the season: Rhys & Rhyme
Why they deserve it: Probably the best thing since sliced bread, these two got into a fight over a fart. They are both so cute and well played, and I adore watching their dynamics together.

Pack of the season: Borealis
Why they deserve it: All the changes that were made and stepping it up with trainings.

My focus needs more focus.

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-01-2016, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 06:47 PM by Birna I.)
Member of the season:  Fox
Why they deserve it: For coming back in a big way, winning the pack creation contest and oh goodness the star babies. I hope to see her activity and awesome ideas continue!

Character of the season: Tórnach
Why they deserve it: His character development.  I've found his posts this past season to be thoughtful and heart-breaking as he comes to confront the darker aspects of life and the role of a pack.

Thread of the season: Urðarbrunnr
Why they deserve it: Spooky, mystical, there's great atmosphere in this post and an interesting inclusion of viking mythology.

Duo of the season: Rhyme and Rhys
Why they deserve it:  Got to second this one, these two are just precious and realistically played.  They really feel like siblings I know and it's been fun reading the trouble they've been getting up to.

Pack of the season: Yfir
Why they deserve it:  Yfir picked up its activity quite a bit in this season between a pack hunt, training and the new little ones. The touches of viking culture add some unique fun to this pack and I hope to see it continue!
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
01-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Member of the season: UHM UHM TBD
Why they deserve it: ???

Character of the season: Winter.. -taps chin- Chaos.
Why they deserve it: Just because hes a cutie pie.

Thread of the season: ????
Why they deserve it: ????

Duo of the season: Oh Rhyme and Rhys, no brainer.
Why they deserve it: Because they're them

Why they deserve it: All the activity!!

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-02-2016, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016, 02:28 AM by Gaia.)
Member of the season: Lunar
Why they deserve it: I always see luns posts in the recent thread box and i really enjoy reading her characters

Character of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Thread of the season: Sound the Alarms
Why they deserve it: technically it is last season xD and it's pretty much hilarious. Poor innocent Mith

Duo of the season: Glacier and Volatge
Why they deserve it: These two brothers are there for each other through thick and thin not just last season but always.

Pack of the season: Donostrea
Why they deserve it: I've seen quite a bit of pick up in activity over the last season with Illie disappearing and Current following her.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Member of the season: Lazuli
Why they deserve it: Judgings, active, great characters.

Character of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Thread of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Rhys and Rhyme
Why they deserve it: Their threads are hilarious, with Rhys always being up to something and Rhyme following along. And as Eve said, they got in a fight over a fart.

Why they deserve it: Activity! And, well, Katfey. And all those other wonderful, wonderful things. And Viking, duh.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Mako

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Member of the season: Lazuli!
Why they deserve it: Because she's been pumping out judgings like a mad man!

Character of the season: Karabela
Why they deserve it: Because she's so amusing to read XD I can't not read her posts and not laugh

Thread of the season: wip
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Glacier & Anais
Why they deserve it: Have you seen their adorableness??? OMG

Pack of the season: Donostrea
Why they deserve it: Hands down my favorite pack. Anais is always doing something, Glacier & Voltage are best alpha duo (probably only ones asides from cypress & Marina), and with Illume drama then yes. Definitely my vote here.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Member of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season: Katja
Why they deserve it: BAMF. 'Nuff said. Katja takes no shit and she tells it like it is. Some alphas like to hide behind niceties and rush to make allies in an effort to stave off raids and whatnot, Katja dares you to try it and her cold, analytical expression promises hell if you're so foolish.

Thread of the season: Must take place in past season
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: Yfir.
Why they deserve it: This ties into my vote for char ots. See character OTS.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Member of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season: Katja
Why they deserve it: She got all "I see gods" and had a litter with her cousin but is all "This is from the gods". Her maintained dedication to her gods is inspired and doesn't come off as silly or flippant. I feel like no one could shake her faith.

Thread of the season: Must take place in past season
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.